Quantcast

Photo

Candidates for new administrator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Candidates for new administrator (98 member(s) have cast votes)

Candidates for new administrator

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

With the latest news topic, Soul Stealer has resigned from admin, and SL64 assigned temporarily to the position. However, the powerbrokers of the website are on the hunt for a new administrator, and they have personally approved this topic. Vote for who should be the new administrator.

I repeat, this topic is endorsed, and the winner guaranteed the position. Vote wisely.

Edited by workofartificial, 01 May 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

I repeat, this topic is endorsed,

By who? <_<

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

There are only 2 logical choices on that list. 1 who will probably refuse the position, and the other who doesn't have any/enough experience in being a moderator/administrator.

#4 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

By who? <_<

I won't reveal my sources. You'd be wise to believe me though, I'm a trustworthy sort of guy.

There are only 2 logical choices on that list. 1 who will probably refuse the position, and the other who doesn't have any/enough experience in being a moderator/administrator.

Refusal is not an option.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

However, the powerbrokers of the website are on the hunt for a new administrator

Whom exactly are you referencing here?

#6 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

LOL.

I get this. Anyone who's been paying attention to GD the past week has to.

Edited by ch33psh33p, 01 May 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#7 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

This is cracking me up so bad. I love all the choices, each one of those nominees are great in their own minds.
But I had to vote for Waser, for he is the wisest of us all.

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Now you are speaking my changuage

#9 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Most of those people have absolutely no qualifications or experience with Administrating. Even the reasonable choices probably wouldn't want the job.

Edited by Neoquest, 01 May 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Now you are speaking my changuage

Administrative rape!

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Most of those people have absolutely no qualifications or experience with Administrating. Even the reasonable choices probably wouldn't want the job.

And you know because you know everyone's entire history on the internet?

#12 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Are you sure these people have all agreed to possibly being able to help manage a website? It doesn't seem like the simplest and easiest thing to do, and a lot of people are too busy to do so o.o

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Are you sure these people have all agreed to possibly being able to help manage a website? It doesn't seem like the simplest and easiest thing to do, and a lot of people are too busy to do so o.o

No, he picked popular people or those who would spark a reaction.

#14 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Its okay, I vote Turnip.

#15 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

The hidden twist: the person with the fewest votes will be permanently demoted to Contributer status.

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

And you know because you know everyone's entire history on the internet?

I've been around this site for a year now and have decided for myself who would make a good admin and who wouldn't. As for qualifications, I was referring mostly to programming.

Edited by Neoquest, 01 May 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#17 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

No, he picked popular people or those who would spark a reaction.

And me.

Bone: ANYTHING BUT THAT, PLEASE!!!

#18 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

The hidden twist: the person with the fewest votes will be permanently demoted to Contributer status.

And then after a month stripped of that rank after another embarrassing fuck up.

#19 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Take my name off that list. I'm already Admin for one site, we don't even have that many people and I'm still working seemingly non-stop. I don't have time to be admin here too, not to mention most of you don't like me so there would be tons of needless pointless drama involved.

#20 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

I won't take part in this as it devalues the role of the administrator. Obviously Waser would do a fantastic job, but you won't see him in that position. As much as I'd love to see Joe as a take-no-bullshit admin role, that also won't happen and it would likely scare off too members.

Obviously this poll holds no weight so this is ultimately irrelevant, but I am certain the admin team will find someone to fill the position as they are needed.

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Take my name off that list. I'm already Admin for one site, we don't even have that many people and I'm still working seemingly non-stop. I don't have time to be admin here too, not to mention most of you don't like me so there would be tons of needless pointless drama involved.

You realize this thread means nothing, right? Did you honestly believe this is how we'd choose the next Administrator?

#22 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Its okay, I vote Turnip.

Turnip for President 2012? :D

Also whoa, Waser is winning by a huge bit already!

#23 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Same principle.

#24 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

I snorted. I don't lol anymore.

You couldn't know why, but your post was very timely.

#25 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

I've been around this site for a year now and have decided for myself who would make a good admin and who wouldn't. As for qualifications, I was referring mostly to programming.

iargue added to improve the programmer:non-programmer ratio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users