Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

You'd think so but it seems not.

Perhaps things aren't what they seem...
*signature move*

#152 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hate the logo, or hate the fact that no-one will let you put yours up on there?
Hmmm? ;)

Nah I'm not bothered they didn't like mine. :p I don't get hurt about silly things like that.
I threw it together as it was. Spent all of like a minute and half on it. lol

I've never liked the logo. Only because it looks outdated and the quality of the letters annoys me. Lol Looks like a bad .bmp

Edited by Gorix, 08 May 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#153 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Nah I'm not bothered they didn't like mine. :p I don't get hurt about silly things like that.
I threw it together as it was. Spent all of like a minute and half on it. lol

I've never liked the logo. Only because it looks outdated and the quality of the letters annoys me. Lol Looks like a bad .bmp

But it's representative of the site. We create tools for neopets players, we're not just a neopets fansite. What relevance does a grundo have to the Item Database, the AvatarLog, or the simulators?

#154 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

But it's representative of the site. We create tools for neopets players, we're not just a neopets fansite. What relevance does a grundo have to the Item Database, the AvatarLog, or the simulators?

It's a constant reminder of what pet you'll have to put up with having if you don't use or programs to remedy that problem.

#155 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

oh
we lost the post on member profiles thing. is this going to come back p;

nevermind, found it :p

Edited by likerobots, 08 May 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#156 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

I never said it had relevance. It was just something I tossed together for the heck of it because I thought I'd seen someone say something about wanting a new logo. :p
The fact that I dislike the logo has nothing to do with why I created the one I did. I got bored.
I only chose the Grundo because I'm a massive Grundo fanatic and I liked his facial expression.
I didn't expect them to use it or if they did, I didn't expect it to be used as a permanent logo.

I don't mind the bag of np picture or anything. I just think its a bad quality and looks outdated is all.
It's not like I'm demanding they use mine or change it. o.0 Heck I even specifically said "if you don't use it or like it, that's fine. Won't hurt my feelings"
I just gave my opinion that I dislike the current logo cause I think it looks bad quality wise.

Edited by Gorix, 09 May 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#157 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

I never said it had relevance. It was just something I tossed together for the heck of it because I thought I'd seen someone say something about wanting a new logo. :p
The fact that I dislike the logo has nothing to do with why I created the one I did. I got bored.
I only chose the Grundo because I'm a massive Grundo fanatic and I liked his facial expression.
I didn't expect them to use it or if they did, I didn't expect it to be used as a permanent logo.

I don't mind the bag of np picture or anything. I just think its a bad quality and looks outdated is all.
It's not like I'm demanding they use mine or change it. o.0 Heck I even specifically said "if you don't use it or like it, that's fine. Won't hurt my feelings"
I just gave my opinion that I dislike the current logo cause I think it looks bad quality wise.

For what it's worth, I thought yours looked nice. I wish I had some artistic talent. I wish I had any sort of artistic talent. But alas, I'm artistically retarded :(.

That being said, the logo is probably one of the lowest priorities right now :p. At the moment, the team is focusing on fixing any glitches with the upgrade and planning for what's coming after that.

#158 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

For what it's worth, I thought yours looked nice. I wish I had some artistic talent. I wish I had any sort of artistic talent. But alas, I'm artistically retarded :(.

That being said, the logo is probably one of the lowest priorities right now :p. At the moment, the team is focusing on fixing any glitches with the upgrade and planning for what's coming after that.

Oh I realize that. :p I'm not like all RAWR ={} about it, I just said I didn't like it. :p
I feel like people think I'm upset or making it an issue or something. Which isn't the case at all.
I agree there are far more important things to worry about right now.

#159 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

Like the god damned user titles.

#160 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

That's probably simple to fix, I just have no idea which module handles that user sidebar thing. :p

#161 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Just because I think you're cool ;).

#162 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

Just because I think you're cool ;).

Finally, some real action.

(Thanks :p)

#163 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Finally, some real action.

<_<. I fixed a lot of stuff too. :(

#164 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

Yeah, but you never freaking tell anyone. This has been a problem since I was staff last time. No one ever knew what was going on behind the scenes, so they moaned all the time :p

Put a sticky in this forum. "What the staff are working on."
Lock it. Bump it every time you update it.
Update it a lot.

#165 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, but you never freaking tell anyone. This has been a problem since I was staff last time. No one ever knew what was going on behind the scenes, so they moaned all the time :p

Put a sticky in this forum. "What the staff are working on."
Lock it. Bump it every time you update it.
Update it a lot.

That's going to look bad if we aren't doing anything. :p

#166 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

That's going to look bad if we aren't doing anything. :p

It would... that's approximately half the point xD

#167 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

It would... that's approximately half the point xD

Psh, the real reason why I wouldn't want to do this is because it would make me look like a superstar, with all the work I do and all. It would overshadow all of everyone's har...... oh, who am I kidding. :/

I did restore the historical price data yesterday. :D OH, and I got an experimental Minecraft server going. Minecraft has a lot to do with Neocodex, right?

#168 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

I believe we've had some topics on Minecraft, yes :p

#169 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:15 AM

Psh, the real reason why I wouldn't want to do this is because it would make me look like a superstar, with all the work I do and all. It would overshadow all of everyone's har...... oh, who am I kidding. :/

I did restore the historical price data yesterday. :D OH, and I got an experimental Minecraft server going. Minecraft has a lot to do with Neocodex, right?

It will soon :devil:

Also, if anyone has even the faintest of doubts, sl is the reason we have a new version of the board. He took the initiative to get things rolling, singlehandedly upgraded the entire forum, and has handled all of the issues that came up due to the upgrade all by his lonesome. If that's not hard work, then I don't know what is :p.

#170 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

If that's not hard work, then I don't know what is :p.

Coal mining.

#171 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

Also, if anyone has even the faintest of doubts, sl is the reason we have a new version of the board. He took the initiative to get things rolling, singlehandedly upgraded the entire forum, and has handled all of the issues that came up due to the upgrade all by his lonesome. If that's not hard work, then I don't know what is :p.

Wow, that's a damn fine job SL.
And I always used to think you were a lazy, arse-faced knob. ;)

#172 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

Too bad it considers any thread with => 20 posts as a "Hot thread."

#173 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

Too bad it considers any thread with => 20 posts as a "Hot thread."

So, you're saying that a topic with 20 or more posts going after it isn't, in your opinion, hot? ;)

Edited by Russell, 09 May 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#174 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

So when you say "we're working on it" you mean "I'm working on it" ?

SL... this cannot be! What happened to five admins, four Smods and six mods? You're down to like, eight total. If you count LW (which I always do) then perhaps 12. He bans enough people for the whole rest of you lot combined.

#175 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:24 AM

wow guys, i swear i leave for a hot minute and this happens lol. looks good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users