Quantcast

Photo

Looking for someone who lives in Indonesia or Malaysia.

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hey,

This is gonna sound very stupid and wierd... But im looking for someone who lives in one of these 2 places :p I know that this is a long shot, but hell, this is a large community and i might get a hit.

The reason im looking for someone from there is that im looking to import a particular beverage from that location (Pepsi Blue), me and many others here in my town are looking for it and it is discontinued for all but these 2 places. If you (or you know someone that lives there) please let me know and we can talk more about this.

Thanks
~Cody

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

I remember pepsi blue! Shit, that brings back memories.

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

I know right >>'

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

I cannot be happier that that has been discontinued where I live :o Why oh why do you want this abomination?

#5 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, that was the problem with this drink :p

You either completely love it.
-Or-
You hate it to death.

#6 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

This...is so very incredibly random.

But it did taste good :3

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

I prefer the Mt. Dew Gamefuel myself (speaking of limited edition soda's) but luckily it is released with major game releases.

#8 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

-Get cool blue gatorade
-Add carbon dioxide
-????
-Profit!

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hm, I happen to remember this one too. Unfortunately, I was on the hate it team. It was apparently designed to compete against Vanilla Coke, which was actually quite tasty, but has since also been discontinued :(. Why do these release great products and then discontinue them?! Slump in sales?! I'll buy!

Remember crispy M&Ms?! Never forget.

Google Analytics seems to show quite a few people who visit from indonesia or malaysia. You might get your blue pepsi after all :p.

On another note, I once had the MSN address of a prison guard in Indonesia. I talked to her sometimes. Nice girl. She sent me a version of a song that I was trying to find for almost two years :p.

#10 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

of all the things you can get from indonesia or malaysia

......... you want pepsi blue :thumbsup:

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

I have never seen Blue Pepsi in my life. But I have seen BIG BLUE!
Posted Image
No idea what it tastes like. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow, and end up getting diarrhea at work.

#12 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

I have never seen Blue Pepsi in my life. But I have seen BIG BLUE!
Posted Image
No idea what it tastes like. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow, and end up getting diarrhea at work.

You're going to blame Big Blue for what Mexican food does to you?

#13 WMGTea

WMGTea
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hm, I happen to remember this one too. Unfortunately, I was on the hate it team. It was apparently designed to compete against Vanilla Coke, which was actually quite tasty, but has since also been discontinued :(. Why do these release great products and then discontinue them?! Slump in sales?! I'll buy!

Google Analytics seems to show quite a few people who visit from indonesia or malaysia. You might get your blue pepsi after all :p.

On another note, I once had the MSN address of a prison guard in Indonesia. I talked to her sometimes. Nice girl. She sent me a version of a song that I was trying to find for almost two years :p.

Vanilla Coke still exists over here for me. We still get them in the cans.

#14 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

I live in Singapore (which is like next to Malaysia).

Maybe I can look around my neighbourhood store for it? :)

#15 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

That would be fucking epic.

#16 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

They still make pepsi blue somewhere? though I heard that Surge is still available in the netherlands under the name Urge so thats probably true and expensive as hell to import.

I didn't exactly store my old Pepsi Blue well, the bottles look like triangles now :/

Around here Vanilla Coke went away for awhile but they brought it back.

The thing to do if you have no luck here would be to find fan groups for the drink and if you're lucky they probably know people over there who export the foreign version. It would probably cost a ton to ship though. (case in point $260 for 29 bottles of urge from the one exporter i've heard of)

or try ebay

#17 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

We don't have that here in SG. Not that I've ever seen. I think we never had it at all.

#18 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

I can get those :D

#19 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

We don't have that here in SG. Not that I've ever seen. I think we never had it at all.

We had it alright, during the time they were all fighting, lime coke, pepsi twist,vanilla coke, pepsi blue. we didnt had cherry coke though =/ it was at least 8-9 years back in singapore.
I love pepsi blue, more then vanilla coke =/

Anyways pyro, i am not sure if it is pepsi blue or blueberry fanta i saw in tg pinang. i will check it out and get back to you =)

#20 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

I love crispy m&m's! They're one of my go-to snacks during exam period.... YUMMM ^_^
On topic, I think I saw a few bottles of Pepsi Blue a few weeks ago at one of those random chinese convenience stores, I'll have a look for you tomorrow.

Also, Vanilla Coke > every other soft drink :p

#21 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

Did you try ebay?

I know how you feel, I remember when I couldn't find big red gum in London anymore so I ordered some from someone in the US on ebay lol

Edited by IcedEarth, 11 May 2012 - 02:50 AM.

#22 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

I'm from Malaysia (currently living in Aus) but I don't remember seeing anything like that before.

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

Remember when I stole those crispy M&M's from Hydro, even though I didn't really want them?
They were fucking delicious, though.

#24 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

ass <_<

I love crispy m&amp;m's! They're one of my go-to snacks during exam period.... YUMMM ^_^ On topic, I think I saw a few bottles of Pepsi Blue a few weeks ago at one of those random chinese convenience stores, I'll have a look for you tomorrow. Also, Vanilla Coke > every other soft drink :p

ass <_<

Remember when I stole those crispy M&amp;M's from Hydro, even though I didn't really want them? They were fucking delicious, though.

ass <_<

#25 Kite

Kite
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Pepsi Blue makes your feces Green :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users