• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

Assuming I cheat at game avatars to get all of them and spend my 50m wisely. I won't force ch33psh33p to lend me SuAP (even though I have a pea hint hint) so the only big 3 I could get is BGC currently. 50m should get me at least 200 right?

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Absolutely.

Most avatars are more dependent on luck/time than wealth.

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

50m should get you 253 avatars at least if you cheat at all the flash games and use whatever means to play those PHP avatar games. BD avatars are probably the most expensive in terms of equipment or training if you don't strategize. Anyone can get more than 200 avatars without spending more than 3m or even spending 500K (Lab Ray, Snorkle, Nerkmid, Peanuts, Etc.) or cheating in any form for the matter (though it's a pain).

#4 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

For the BD avatars, once you save up enough for your weapons, you can always join a chain lend for a BD pet instead of training your own. I spent probably less than 200k on my shell, and I have over 200 avatars, mostly cheated game avvies.

#5 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

I have a BD pet strong enough to beat all the BD challengers. Could I possibly break 300?

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

I'd say you could break 270 easily enough with that amount but anything beyond that is time consuming to the extreme.

#7 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

What type of time commitment are we talking? I could get pet chain lends pretty easily after 250+ collat. I want to find an account with a high number of retired avatars before I do anything.

#8 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

That's key right there, the retired avatars make a huge difference mainly because you simply can't get them for any amount of Neopoints these days.

Benefit of our community is someone always has pets for sale, nab the avatar pets as they appear, and next thing you know you have yourself a wonderful little avatar collection. AoB most of the flash games for easy avatars there, use APers for the one's that have that available, check and see if GM scripts are available for the rest. Use a NQ II and NQ autoplayer for those avatars, get you some collateral items or get some avatar items yourself.... it's just time consuming.

#9 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Time>Money when it comes to Avatars

#10 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

likerobots walks in feeling quite bashful

you could definitely get over 250 avs. one of my accounts, which was <4months i got 210 avs and i only AOBed ~3 scores
there are ~20 pet/petpet avatars, so having an account that is >4 months would help immensely
instead of doling out a bunch for getting lent mspp & suap, try getting most the game avvies, ~40 more avatars (make sure you get them over the span of a month or two)

#11 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

That SSing Avatar list is that legit?

#12 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

I'd recommend using the GM SSing script instead. It has some built-in times and scores that has been suggested by the creator. I always double-check the times by googling for youtube videos myself and take the max of the two times before sending, since making mistakes on SSing is one of the most common reasons for people getting frozen.

#13 Kae

Kae
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Def more than 250. You could always look to purchase an acc with a higher number of avvies, though I'm not sure what those go for. The benefit of that is you could get some retireds if you don't have them, but be careful who you trade with ~ Whatever you decide to do with your monies, good luck and hope you stay safe ^_^

#14 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

That's key right there, the retired avatars make a huge difference mainly because you simply can't get them for any amount of Neopoints these days.

Haha not completely true seeing as you can buy accounts with retireds on them ;) But I know what you're saying.

Well as far as avvies go, just apply for pet lending chains including BD pets (or buy lends here) then you can get lent up to ZDAP easily (maybe even Meowy) if you have that sort of collat. After you've got all items/pets/games it's a matter of time of waiting for the randoms and spending your NPs on the expensive ones like Wheel of Extravagance and NP richest etc :)

#15 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

That SSing Avatar list is that legit?

Depends what you mean by legit? It's never legit to SS at all, the list may still work (I don't know if there are any working scoresenders), but I would suggest using the greasemonkey script as per Iterative's post.

#16 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Depends what you mean by legit? It's never legit to SS at all, the list may still work (I don't know if there are any working scoresenders), but I would suggest using the greasemonkey script as per Iterative's post.

sLAUGHTER's score sender in the program manager is still good :)

#17 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Haha not completely true seeing as you can buy accounts with retireds on them ;) But I know what you're saying.

Well as far as avvies go, just apply for pet lending chains including BD pets (or buy lends here) then you can get lent up to ZDAP easily (maybe even Meowy) if you have that sort of collat. After you've got all items/pets/games it's a matter of time of waiting for the randoms and spending your NPs on the expensive ones like Wheel of Extravagance and NP richest etc :)

I've got a few ZDAPs. I'm thinking I'm just going to go on the search for an account with a moderate amount of retired avatars.

#18 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

With 50m you could buy an account here with a decent av count, but I agree with every who already posted. It's mostly time that matters. Building up your count is more of a time commitment than an NP commitment.

#19 pens87

pens87
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

like everyone said 200 would be easy. 250 is realistically what you are looking at.

#20 Renshimi

Renshimi
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

I got 336 with only 2m. :lol2:

#21 switchingzero

switchingzero
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

250 would be a piece of cake~

#22 mharris

mharris
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

The hardest to get is the pet ones. I AOBed most of the flash games and I have around 230.

#23 allangaray

allangaray
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

Yeah. All avatar items below Bony Grarrl Club, but not sure how much the Club goes for now. I say 250 if you cheat all game avvies too.

#24 Temso

Temso
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, I'm 100% sure you will.

#25 initialsHL

initialsHL
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

I used score sender and I got 50 avatars already

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users