Awkward, Tense Freeze

freezing games scores Math Nigihtmare

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Maei

Maei
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:50 AM

I decided to aim for some trophies one day, just the bronze. I always only go for the bronze.

So ever since my boyfriend introduced me to the AoB cheats, I felt that I could use it as well. Just for a couple of trophies.

I played Math Nightmare, used the cheats and played with Brain Tree mode.
I had a score of around 4K and what I didn't know was that it multiplied by 3 as a total.
I clicked the Send Score button, and it notified me of a review. It was red.

It terrified me.

This happened to me about, almost around 3 weeks ago now. My score in total was 12K (or around that).

I have been on my toes ever since, and I haven't been frozen just yet. It hasn't been reviewed either.

Any ideas of what's in store for me? :(

(Sigh, this is what I get for cheating. I didn't condone it for so long when my boyfriend cheated.)

#2 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

I've noticed if TNT doesn't review the score in around a month you're probably safe. If it happened 3 weeks ago you might be really lucky. lol If TNT does end up getting around to review your score you will definitely be frozen considering the highest scores for Maths Nightmare currently are 9750.

Right now, it sounds like you will be fine but you never know. :)

#3 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

This is not what you get for cheating, this is what you get for cheating without doing your homework first. Sad to say, but if they do end up reviewing it you're probably going to get frozen. That score is way above anyone on the current high score list, and if you've never played that game or gotten a score even remotely close to that one, it's going to look super duper suspicious.

I would suggest that you don't let this turn you off from cheating, but instead use it as a learning experience to motivate you to cheat better in the future. Everyone makes mistakes.

#4 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

I've noticed if TNT doesn't review the score in around a month you're probably safe. If it happened 3 weeks ago you might be really lucky. lol If TNT does end up getting around to review your score you will definitely be frozen considering the highest scores for Maths Nightmare currently are 9750.

Right now, it sounds like you will be fine but you never know. :)

But even if you get lucky there might be people who find it suspicious and are report-happy.

#5 EvilFellow

EvilFellow
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Well, like 4 months ago I went suicidal and send scores for trophies, almost 20... Everyone, of course, got reviewed, I got like 8 trophies and only that! TNT just ignored more than half of my scores and I'm okay till now, I have my 8 trophies and nothing happened so far, I think I'm pretty safe now.

#6 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

Yeah be careful, especially when on boards like the Avatar Chat those bastards are so freaking report-happy :angry:

Anyone can view your scores if they have your username :/ If I were your I'd start afresh and cheat better and smarter, like Nymh said.

#7 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

But even if you get lucky there might be people who find it suspicious and are report-happy.

If TNT doesn't review the score, it isn't put on the high score list. It just isn't counted, not even on your UL.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: freezing, games, scores, Math Nigihtmare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users