Photo

Lucky for first time AB'ing! Only Played Games B4 :(

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 menehune12

menehune12
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Instead of playing games to earn NP, I found out here that AB'ing is way more profitable. I decided to give it a try. Hopefully I dont get ICED, from today's round. So today to start off learning how to autobuy, I started in the Chocolate Factory. My friend told me that was a good noob place, with some extra high payouts if you're lucky :lol2: .

Then he said I was actually doing it properly, making it look legit, without any assistance. And so I decided to give the Magic Shop a try for like 30 minutes. Turned it off then I realized that I had gotten a 2/4 bought/soldout ratio. I had the list set to only items of 50k or higher, but it turns out they were much better than that.

Hopefully I get this lucky again!

NOTICE: Due to me being new here and haven't fully understood all the rules yet, please let me know if this is an improper way to post. Let me know if it should be in attached files instead. Thanks in advance.

Edited by menehune12, 17 May 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

DELETE THOSE PICTURES NOW!!!

You have your username on them!!!

Your account is as good as frozen from lurkers who report.

Congrats on your ABing and you have my condolences

EDIT: Thanks for listening and sorry for scaring you. You're obviously a new ABer with that huge mistake. People tend to not post screenshots with the risk of being frozen. If they do, they never forget to without blurry out vital information such as pets, username, etc.

Edited by Keil, 17 May 2012 - 07:50 PM.

#3 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

Congratulations on the draik pot, but I still see your username :p

#4 menehune12

menehune12
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

Thanks a ton Keil, I won't use pictures anymore, totally didn't realize that at all, good thing you caught my mistake first. :p

btw those took me 3+ seconds to get, cuz since the Abrosia for normal users has set settings, I decided to try Seed Aber, but it sucks cuz it always buys at atleast 3 seconds.

#5 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Wow, your luck must be amazing if you got those pots with those nonadvanced times O_o

Edited by Nonexistent, 17 May 2012 - 07:56 PM.

#6 menehune12

menehune12
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

I knew it had to be, cuz 3 seconds is forever! I can legitly restock in...well depends on the day....anywhere from 1-2 seconds. So this ABer sucks shit. Maybe I will have to purchase advance till I can get 400 posts. Cuz these nonadvanced times are bleh.

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

Wow, your luck must be amazing if you got those pots with those nonadvanced times O_o

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe TNT did their usual freezings and the resident ABers there got frozen. A guildie of mine is freaking out that she got a glowing poogle morphing potion and she's in hysterics. Mind you that she is a completely legit player. She only has like 170 avatars and is suffering from the Altador cup

#8 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

I knew it had to be, cuz 3 seconds is forever! I can legitly restock in...well depends on the day....anywhere from 1-2 seconds. So this ABer sucks shit. Maybe I will have to purchase advance till I can get 400 posts. Cuz these nonadvanced times are bleh.

The 500 post requirement to get advanced no longer exists I believe.

And yeah, I feel so sorry for legiters some times

#9 menehune12

menehune12
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Ouch yeah they could have done that. Especially with the non-pro restocker times. legit or non legit. funny how the 2 potions I missed are way cheaper than the ones I nabbed. Maybe people just click first thing they see. I'm not sure, but when I legit restock, I like to look before I leap.

EDIT: and you're right Nonexistant, the post req doesnt exist anymore. Its paid subscription or nomination. Either way, I gotta do work to get money, or build rep here!

Edited by menehune12, 17 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#10 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Wish i had the guts to ab magic :p really thinking about it.

#11 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

I AB in magic for my illegit second main account. :p But haven't gotten anything good so far; just basic mps. I'm happy though.

#12 chicagolove

chicagolove
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:12 AM

Too scared to AB on my main :\

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

Thanks a ton Keil, I won't use pictures anymore, totally didn't realize that at all, good thing you caught my mistake first. :p

btw those took me 3+ seconds to get, cuz since the Abrosia for normal users has set settings, I decided to try Seed Aber, but it sucks cuz it always buys at atleast 3 seconds.

You really shouldn't use Seed Aber, the creator of that program has been known to include account stealers in his programs in the past. :/

#14 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:23 AM

You really shouldn't use Seed Aber, the creator of that program has been known to include account stealers in his programs in the past. :/

That and even non advanced members can alter their buy times only issue is the refresh rate.

#15 menehune12

menehune12
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, I may switch since I cant get rid or this buy time problem. And I cleaned and coded Seed ABer from a source. the source I grabbed did have a phisher in it, but it went to an offshore VPN, not to the ip that Vibe went to. However thats been cleaned out, but I just dont know how to fix the buy time glitch.

Looks like Im gonna be using Abrosia

#16 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

That's a wise decision.

#17 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Yeah, I may switch since I cant get rid or this buy time problem. And I cleaned and coded Seed ABer from a source. the source I grabbed did have a phisher in it, but it went to an offshore VPN, not to the ip that Vibe went to. However thats been cleaned out, but I just dont know how to fix the buy time glitch.

If you can't figure out how to fix it then you can't code. It's extremely easy. You've got built in debugging because you can see exactly where it's stopping........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users