Quantcast

Photo

SOTW #36 Voting!

sotw graphics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is your favourite sig? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favourite signature below!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

6 got my vote. I like 7 only because it's weird not, particularly the most artistic piece I've seen. Good luck.

#27 Narsil

Narsil
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

LOL 7 is so... uhm.. sweet <3

#28 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Yes, number 7 is too awesome to not get my vote. I fuckin' love the bats flying off.

I do want to give props to #2 and #4, which I think are cute and lovely. #4 is better executed than all of the rest, and would have gotten my vote had there not been a horror Ogrin. I love how there are autumn leaves falling from the green trees in #2.

If #5 had been the Haunted Woods, that would have stolen my heart. But I have no sentimental feelings for Darigan. It's still cool though.

Wonky font ruins #3 for me, but otherwise I do appreciate the colors. I like the content of #1, and that it's an animated gif, but I don't think of Neopets in black and white. Not colorful enough! The faerie's powers in #6 is cool, but.. I don't know. I think it bothers me that she's square in the middle of it, and that it would be more interesting to the eye if she was off center.

Overall, I think this was a very nice showing! Great job to all the entries!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sotw, graphics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users