abrosia free default AB money neopoints

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 tomp33

tomp33
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

Hey,
I apologise if this is in the wrong section, Im a noob on these forums.
I am a veteran neopian though and have recently got back into it. I am not the worlds best restocker and am sick of the frustration of missing cool items.
I have downloaded abrosia and using the default settings have been running it for 30 minutes.
Nothing.
Not a single item.
Is this normal? Can you even make profit off the non advanced abrosia?
Thanks in advance.

#2 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hi! :)
Yes, you can make a profit but you just have to be patient/try and AB at times when not so many people (read autobuyers) are up and about :p Also having an attic-aged account makes it much easier to make profit.

I used normal non-advanced settings and I would say I make 50-100k a day. Not too great but better than nothing and it's very very easy :D

#3 kevin11022

kevin11022
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

I can see someone asking questions like this every few days.
It's quit funny, I think.

#4 tomp33

tomp33
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Post above.
I had a look at other threads but I couldnt find an answer...
Its really frustrating seeing so many missed items...
I have just missed like 5 50,000+ profit items.
I have only got two items, grand total of around 3000 profit :L

#5 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

Yeah it's mostly luck. I use the Neocodex lists and just let it do its thing and my profit can vary from 800k to about 10k day to day. Just be patient and you'll earn enough eventually :)

Or pay for advanced and lower your buy times ;)

#6 tomp33

tomp33
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Dont have a debit card though...
:L

#7 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

I think there are some people who sell it for Neopoints (about 4 mil) :D

#8 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

you may want to look into making your own lists so you can pick a specific shop. start off with less high profile shops and just go for volume. it's easy to make a ton of money without being advanced, but being advanced helps a ton.

#9 tomp33

tomp33
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

Okay,
well in an hour I have probably got items worth around 15k.
Thats actually alright for me at the minute.
Im cool with that for a little while.
I can just run it while im doing work (checking it obv) and then have a looksie every now and then.
Id beter not get frozen... although the chances of that with these awful default settings seems pretty low haha.
Especially considering I RS anyway.

Im considering making a list though.
Although I like the randomness, the freaking furniture shop keeps coming up and im not a fan of it....

Edited by tomp33, 20 May 2012 - 06:54 AM.

#10 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

you could make a ton more lol. check out these threads: http://www.neocodex....than-5-minutes/ , http://www.neocodex....-using-notepad/ and http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

edit: lists really help with choosing specific shops. you can also set your minimum profit as you browse the item database

Edited by blergh, 20 May 2012 - 06:57 AM.

#11 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

Id beter not get frozen... although the chances of that with these awful default settings seems pretty low haha.
Especially considering I RS anyway.

Are you using a proxy? You should not AB on your main account. I do pretty well when I AB but I do it when most people are asleep. Try changing the times you try to shop, that should help. Good luck!

#12 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

Are you using a proxy? You should not AB on your main account. I do pretty well when I AB but I do it when most people are asleep. Try changing the times you try to shop, that should help. Good luck!

the main account thing is not necessarily true depending on what you're doing and what your settings are.

#13 tomp33

tomp33
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

WOOP!!!!!!!
I GOT A USUKICON GIFT BAG!!!! PROFIT!!!!

#14 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

the main account thing is not necessarily true depending on what you're doing and what your settings are.

I agree with this, I autobuy on my main, I've been autobuying in books and seashell most. Trying to tweak my times to make it look as though iv'e gotten better, I used to be a pretty good legit restocker until i just got tired of how time consuming it can be.
Although i made a pretty big mistake yesterday im sure :p

Someone on here once told me, that it takes a few accounts getting frozen to learn how to get your settings perfect, and theres more than enough cheating power here to get a new account looking like a good main in no time (:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, free, default, AB, money, neopoints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users