tnt wow

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

this screenshot is NOT mine, I'm apart of a neopets screenie group on deviant art,and I found this in my watch list o.o
http://fc00.devianta...622-d503soz.png

THEY RETURNED MY SCAMMED 120M I LOVE THEM OMG I WILL NEVER SPEAK BADLY OF THEM AGAIN

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

I heard they only do it for really really really big items.
Wheres jrcboy to check if the numbers are correct? :(

#3 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

I heard they only do it for really really really big items.
Wheres jrcboy to check if the numbers are correct? :(

If they do actually round up to the neopoint for yearly interest, it's a fake.
120193838 * 0.125 = 15024229.75
So if they round down it's either real or correctly faked!

#4 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

I just looked at my own bank for reference. The yearly interest on mine was blah.75 when I calculated it myself but it didn't round up as compared to my actual total. Only rounded up on the daily interest. So I think it could very well be legit.

Edited by Tanpopo, 22 May 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#5 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

They return stuff yeah, the other day they gave back to a guy his 12 stolen BD items. Although the guy forgot to say they got stolen because he gave his password to his "neobff" or either he wouldn't have had them back. The bff got frozen.

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

Although the guy forgot to say they got stolen because he gave his password to his "neobff" or either he wouldn't have had them back. The bff got frozen.

How do you know this?

#7 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

How do you know this?

It seems both were known in the spanish BD chat, someone opened a thread because that user got frozen and no one knew why. Then the other guy came, told the story and there was lots of drama. He didn't mention he gave him his password, but they were very good friends before that, and the guy was like "I'll never trust anyone on neo ever again! :("

#8 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:44 AM

meanwhile, I'm still waiting to get my old neo account back that was 'frozen for my own safety' because I sent in a previous saying someone hacked my account and changed my password (which was true). I'm still waiting to try and get into that account :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tnt, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users