Quantcast

Photo

Have you ever pissed in a sink?

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

Poll: urine (119 member(s) have cast votes)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

O___o Did he water them too? peeing doesn't provide much water, you know. :p

Depends how much water you drink xP I drink tons and my peepee is practically colourless :D

#102 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

Depends how much water you drink xP I drink tons and my peepee is practically colourless :D

Mine too!!

#103 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Mine too!!

Awesome! High five for hydration!
Spoiler

#104 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Lol, bless him :3

O___o Did he water them too? peeing doesn't provide much water, you know. :p

Depends how often you pee on the same spot I guess >_<

HAHAHA yeah they used to get watered with water, not just pee xD And I had no idea so many people kept an eye on their urine colour :p

#105 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

HAHAHA yeah they used to get watered with water, not just pee xD And I had no idea so many people kept an eye on their urine colour :p

xD I have ever since my gym gave out urine checker cards you were meant to keep with you. Like this

Posted Image

#106 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Awesome! High five for hydration!

Spoiler

Wooooooo!
^__^

I started noticing it a long time ago. It's like the less water I drink, the more uncomfortable it is to pee. Healthy colors, yay!

#107 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

I would also like to contribute the knowledge that eating Sugar Puffs (and whatever their foreign equivalent is) significantly changes the smell of your urine.

#108 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

I would also like to contribute the knowledge that eating Sugar Puffs (and whatever their foreign equivalent is) significantly changes the smell of your urine.

Coffee does it for me. Never fails. I know that may seem gross, but every time I ask someone else, they're like, "No... that's weird!"
Whatever. It just smells faintly of coffee.

#109 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Asparagus too. That stuff makes your pee smell not nice.

Not that people should be going and sniffing your pee anyway but still.

#110 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Asparagus too. That stuff makes your pee smell not nice.

Not that people should be going and sniffing your pee anyway but still.

Apparently it makes other bodily fluids taste nasty but I don't like asparagus (or bodily fluids) so I can't comment on that one.

#111 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Yeah, probably too many times.

Apparently it makes other bodily fluids taste nasty but I don't like asparagus (or bodily fluids) so I can't comment on that one.

Fruit and Vegetables in general make those "other" bodily fluids taste nicer; as so I've been told. You can trust me as I'm a vegetarian who is happily married.

Edited by Information, 24 May 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#112 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, probably too many times.

*squints*

Yeah I'm probably a number 4 on that there. That's what a diet of slim jims and red bull will do to you, I guess.

#113 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:39 PM

*squints*

Yeah I'm probably a number 4 on that there. That's what a diet of slim jims and red bull will do to you, I guess.

Still, sounds like a fair deal for a little bit of brown pee ;P

I love red bull :D

#114 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

Coffee does it for me. Never fails. I know that may seem gross, but every time I ask someone else, they're like, "No... that's weird!"

Very true. Also wtf did I just read all in this thread?

#115 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

*squints*

Energy beverages always make my pee neon colored. O__O
Light colored, but neon nonetheless.

PEE.

:p

#116 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

They won't. :p Urine contains urea, which breaks down to ammonia/ammonium (nitrogen containing compounds, which are also used in fertilizers.) Plants absorb nitrogen from them. :) So the stronger you are the better. (but it will stink more. :p )

But I heard something like that....
There was a bird which can piss or.. no I think it was shit.. plants to death.

#117 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

Soooo, you didn't want to read anyone else's answers, yet you made us all read yours O_o

At that point in time, yes. But I have now - the tl;dr thing is only a thing I use to hedge missing out on any conversation.

I've been seeing his tl;dr stuff popping up all over the place.

All over the place? I think that's a bit of an exaggeration; it's not as if I'm a tl;dr rhododendron. :p

xD I have ever since my gym gave out urine checker cards you were meant to keep with you. Like this

Posted Image

Cool. Mine is definitely is the higher part of that scale. :/
Goddamn hooligans in my school rip off the water fountain nozzles. :(

Too much sugar in your system makes it smell like cheerios..

Just wondering, would this be such a bad thing? Of course, I've never eaten Cheerios, but cereals can't smell bad, right?

Energy beverages always make my pee neon colored. O__O
Light colored, but neon nonetheless.

The only definition I have for neon is 'glowing' - please tell me you mean that in another sense. :p

But I heard something like that....
There was a bird which can piss or.. no I think it was shit.. plants to death.

That is one kickass bird. I tell you, if Hinduism has it right, I want to be that bird! :)

#118 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

It's obnoxious.

tl:dr comes across as "too lazy to read others replies, going to take the time to put what I want to say, fuck everyone else."

Alternatively you could have wrote, "Haven't read through this yet, I will do when I get a chance." and then posted what you wanted to say.
Manners go a long way to be honest, weren't you ever taught that?

I apologise, it's brief and pretty much gets across the gist of what I'm saying.
I'll take what you say in mind, and I assure you, will use it later - but don't you dare even imply that my parents didn't raise me properly. That hurts.

#119 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

I apologise, it's brief and pretty much gets across the gist of what I'm saying.
I'll take what you say in mind, and I assure you, will use it later - but don't you dare even imply that my parents didn't raise me properly. That hurts.

But.. I thought your parents were oppressive and overbearing because they acknowledge that you're still a child and don't let you control your own life despite them feeding you, clothing you, and keeping a roof over your head D:

#120 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

That is one kickass bird. I tell you, if Hinduism has it right, I want to be that bird! :)

Make sure that you don't lead your life too bad. Or you'll end up as a privy plant.

#121 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Oh Russell, you're such a touchy kid. Eeesh
Who said anything about parents, could be schooling? :rolleyes:

Fair point. It was, perhaps, an overreaction. :/

But.. I thought your parents were oppressive and overbearing because they acknowledge that you're still a child and don't let you control your own life despite them feeding you, clothing you, and keeping a roof over your head D:

• That's my father, really. My mother on the other hand - she's cool.
  • I never said I was ungrateful for what they do, it's just they don't give me as much freedom as is typical.

Anyway, enough about my parents. This is a thread about pissing in sinks, and it would be nice if it stayed that way. :)

Edited by Russell, 25 May 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#122 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

The only definition I have for neon is 'glowing' - please tell me you mean that in another sense. :p

You've never seen neon colored clothes? They don't literally glow, they're just really bright.
Although, if my pee DID glow, I'd be sure to YouTube that shit or definitely get some pictures.

#123 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Although, if my pee DID glow, I'd be sure to YouTube that shit or definitely get some pictures.

I guess you could try drinking the inside of a glow stick but that stuff tastes pretty nasty. :/

#124 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

I guess you could try drinking the inside of a glow stick but that stuff tastes pretty nasty. :/

I would imagine that stuff would be dangerous to ingest, eh?

#125 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

I would imagine that stuff would be dangerous to ingest, eh?

It also stings quite painfully if you get it in your eyes. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users