Your Neo Wealth

Neopoints Wealth Bank Account Money

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#76 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

You'll be lucky.
GCFYP probably won't even break the buyable limit this year.

Buyable limit as in it wont pass 99k or it will pass 99k?

#77 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

I have about 2.7m in the bank. That's all I have. But it was all earned legit, so maybe that makes a difference, somehow?

I haven't decided yet whether to pay for Advanced or just try to be a super awesome contributor and earn it. I'm pretty impatient, though, and to hear that people are making 25m a day at the attic with Abrosia Advanced makes me drool!

#78 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

I've got about 14mil now after some lucky ABing and some tumblr->codex reselling of NC cards

I haven't decided yet whether to pay for Advanced or just try to be a super awesome contributor and earn it. I'm pretty impatient, though, and to hear that people are making 25m a day at the attic with Abrosia Advanced makes me drool!

Ooh I could be wrong but I think ch33p and shrouded use a different attic buyer to abrosia :) are they the ones you saw talking about 25m a day?

#79 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

Buyable limit as in it wont pass 99k or it will pass 99k?

Won't.

#80 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Won't.

There's to many of them in the shop wizard considering i got 3 fromthe book shop in one day so i think it wont pass either... might just wait it out see how it goes while I sell some stamps :)

#81 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

Ooh I could be wrong but I think ch33p and shrouded use a different attic buyer to abrosia :) are they the ones you saw talking about 25m a day?

This is what I saw on this thread:

1.6b Legit and with Laura gone I rape attic for about 25m Illegit per day :c

So not ch33p or shrouded. If that's with Abrosia, I'm not sure I can exercise the patience it would take to get a free Adv+ account!

#82 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

This is what I saw on this thread:

So not ch33p or shrouded. If that's with Abrosia, I'm not sure I can exercise the patience it would take to get a free Adv+ account!

We both use(d) Abrosia. Winkey is a fool. I can see every item in the attic and if I purchase the majority of them then... Unless he's just snapping up below my profit margin, ~2.5m, and enjoying the misery of selling extremely HTS items. Very little escapes the grasp of me and previously Laura. It's likely the majority of users don't even see the items we buy restock.

#83 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

We both use(d) Abrosia. Winkey is a fool. I can see every item in the attic and if I purchase the majority of them then... Unless he's just snapping up below my profit margin, ~2.5m, and enjoying the misery of selling extremely HTS items. Very little escapes the grasp of me and previously Laura. It's likely the majority of users don't even see the items we buy restock.

Is that because your times are set so much lower than others'? Do you use shell accounts as well?

#84 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

I have a two accounts I use to buy on. If one account gets to 5 I switch. I never get to 10.

#85 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

I have a two accounts I use to buy on. If one account gets to 5 I switch. I never get to 10.

I'm only using my main right now. Trying to be careful. But if I get an Adv or Adv+ membership, I'll have to switch to shells; I don't like the idea of the big-ticket items going straight into my main.

Thanks for responding and letting me know! :)

#86 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

What makes your Abrosia so different from everyone else while restocking from the Attic? Do you have your times at an insane speed or something?

#87 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Sekrets

#88 AmoreLupo

AmoreLupo
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

I have... 1.3 million at the moment? My first day of ABing and I restocked an item worth 2.5 million. It's the most I've ever had and I'm enjoying it!

#89 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

I probably made around 70 million in total. Right now, I have around 30 million and like one or two unbuyables in my SDB but like crap ones worth 200k.

#90 Henrymon

Henrymon
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

Wow :o You guys have a lot. The most I had when I used to igloo AB was around only 3 million.

#91 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

The most I've ever had in the bank was just shy of 10 million after I sold some of my old BD equipment-- I don't care for such a broken game anymore-- but I still like collecting pets and nice backgrounds. I'm using my Abrosia income on a couple of shells to slowly build up my collection, I've got some nice-looking painted, well dressed and cross-painted pets now with a value of about 20 million. I think the last couple of things on my low-cost list are a baby and darigan PB, then I'll start saving up several millions at a time for the higher ticket brushes/morphing potions.

I let my advanced membership lapse and I've definitely seen a decrease in income from main shops, so I'll reupgrade before half price day. My AAA shell has continued on just as before, picking up lots of HTS items that I often end up sticking in my shop for 99k, which has been working pretty fine. I do get annoyed when I see it go for a really big ticket item (draik morphing, draik egg, etc.) and miss it, then work down the profit margin and miss everything in that restock, so I'm thinking about making a manual list that avoids the biggest-ticket items (and random things that I think will never sell or are mispriced).

Somebody with single-digit latency to the TNT office is snatching all those 10 million+ items, wish it was me.

#92 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Most i've ever had was 900k, I was saving up for a zombie PB :(
Than account got frozen, I forget the reason

As of now, I have about 300k on one account. Pitiful, I'm aware

Edited by Opheliac6136, 30 June 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#93 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

24m :(

#94 lilewing23

lilewing23
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

i have 15m, and thought i was good!

#95 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

I only have 2.7mil, still new to auto buying, and hopefully I can be as rich as you guys :o

#96 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

I'd say only about 40M with my bank account+ sdb+ gallery.

#97 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

Exactly how I feel :p

As for my own wealth, I'd say I have about 5m or so across my accounts. Pretty good having started to play neopets again from 0 np about a month ago...

#98 spoilthis

spoilthis
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

I currently have M-Claw+RODN as my main NP values

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Neopoints, Wealth, Bank, Account, Money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users