Photo

Would you buy neopoints?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Wren

Wren
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

Absolutely NOT! For reasons is that NP is actually pretty easy to make over time. May not be all in one go but definitely a decent amount can be made. 10k everyday gets you a little over 3.5 mil a year. You can easily get over 10k a day.

#27 consigs

consigs
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

I know this is old, but I still think it's an important question to answer. Especially nowadays.

A lot items these days are so expensive that it would take several years to acquire them. For example, trying to get a stamp avatar would take FOREVER. So if you have a hard time making NP or just don't want to spend that much time earning them, buying neopoints is a decent option.

So many of the sites selling NP these days are illegitimate though :/. Personally I only buy neopoints here, because they at least seem to demonstrate they care about my account.

Edited by Waser Lave, 27 October 2015 - 12:22 PM.
No advertising without permission

#28 Attic

Attic
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:16 PM

I've been selling for 8+ years. Never really bought np, but I've made a good chunk of $$ since I started selling 8 years ago. Never gotten anyone in trouble so it's safe as long as you're careful with who you buy frmo.

#29 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:46 AM

I would if I had money to do it. For now, I'm trying to find other ways of getting Neopoints.

#30 keyboard

keyboard
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

Didnt neocodex used to have a market forum where you could buy and sell np?

I do buy np or items if there is something I really want. People say its a waste spending real money on pixels, but people spend real time slaving away trying to get those pixels, and I make good money at my job, why not enjoy what I've got?

As for paying hundreds of dollars for a SUAP, that is ridiculous. Especially now that for a fact 100% everyone knows they are duped. At least before people didn't know that items could be duped lol. 

I've gotten a super attack pea for like $30, and I think its worth it :) you just have to know the right people

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

Didnt neocodex used to have a market forum where you could buy and sell np?

I do buy np or items if there is something I really want. People say its a waste spending real money on pixels, but people spend real time slaving away trying to get those pixels, and I make good money at my job, why not enjoy what I've got?

As for paying hundreds of dollars for a SUAP, that is ridiculous. Especially now that for a fact 100% everyone knows they are duped. At least before people didn't know that items could be duped lol. 

I've gotten a super attack pea for like $30, and I think its worth it :) you just have to know the right people

We've still got a TP section, it's hidden to those who haven't met the right post count/tenure requirement ;)

#32 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:37 PM

I wouldn't, i prefeer Riot Points *~*

#33 collectionoftea

collectionoftea
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

noooo way, jose

id rather spend the time earning them through programs

#34 transparos

transparos
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

I think people would do it if they got spare cash to spend. they just dun have the time to play games or restock to earn neopoints

Edited by transparos, 10 January 2016 - 11:12 AM.

#35 CannabisQueen

CannabisQueen
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

With buying neopoints, I believe that you have to find the right person or site. 

In my case I wouldn't buy off a singular person. Only because I know I can go onto REMOVED and get an item pack account with 4 painted pets,

1000-+ items in SDB for me to search in,

card deck, album, gallery, and the bank! (usually Id buy an account with 10-24m in the bank) then sell off the ETS items in the account etc.

I use a side to transfer items to another side not linked to any of my accounts,

a week later I "sell" them to myself or trade them to a side connected to my main.

Then I transfer items from side to main. 

The price for those accounts with stuff like that range from 17.99-34.99 USD so thats around 45 for me lol 

I always choose a package that is 24.99-29.99 because I could afford that. 

If I could find someone offering that and lower price? sure i'd do it, but they would have to sell me the password, email, and username and even then would I know I wouldnt get scammed? Idk. 

It all depends on who you are and who and how you trust. :)

Now that im great with autobuyers, I might just buy the 5$ a month here and get advanced. I have done quite well as a basic member for abrosia, so many MPS lol I give half them away for the fact I feel bad. ! 

I have been frozen, but that was when I played legit, and it sucked! I had an account over 14 years old... and bam gone. All because I was hacked, then finally got my account back. All my stuff was gone lol and then I tried to use an auto buyer when they first came out.. Nope. iced for sure. lol 

So here I am, adult playing neo but I get good fun out of it. I love reselling, and autobuying gives me a thril. I am not able to buy fast due to tremors in my wrists so thank the lord for AB :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users