• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#26 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

Did anyone else find the pizza on the roof scene hilarious?
I don't know why, but it was really funny. I guess because he was so mad when it happened. According to the special features, that was the only take they had to do. What are the odds?!

Posted Image

#27 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

Pretty much a year, the final 8 episodes premiere in July 2013. :(

What the fucking fuck!?! This genuinely pisses me off... >_<

#28 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

What the fucking fuck!?! This genuinely pisses me off... >_<

Yeah me, too. Why would they split it up?

#29 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Yeah me, too. Why would they split it up?

They'll probably have a huge cliffhanger on the last episode of the first 8. Keep people interested, give more time for different people to get interested that don't watch the show yet. :p
It's sad, but Vince Gilligan will get the ending of the show right, too.

#30 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

The Breaking Bad team always makes incredible season finales, so even if it's a cliffhanger (I realllly hope not), it'll be a good one :p. Do you think his cancer will relapse?

#31 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

The Breaking Bad team always makes incredible season finales, so even if it's a cliffhanger (I realllly hope not), it'll be a good one :p. Do you think his cancer will relapse?

It's definitely possible. I just wonder how he will die at the end... Walt HAS to die, in my opinion. :p
For you BB lovers:
Posted Image

#32 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

I just saw this as well. You know you're fucked when Walt does the head tilt, LOL.
I think he has to die as well, though...though I don't want it to happen. Somehow I'm thinking Jesse will have something to do with it...bitch.

#33 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

Season 4 is out on blu ray tomorrow. Amazon.com has it for 24.99. Looks like I'm spending 25 bucks tomorrow! That's super cheap. I know it will go up in price after a while so I'll get it while it's so low.

Woooo omg can't wait for season 5. Is there any other way to watch it besides on tv? I have cable but my internet is hooked up to it.

#34 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

I managed to get the four seasons off a friend from school. *Herm* Let's not ask where he got it.
Are there any other shows that are nearly as good as Breaking Bad? Please no one mention Jershey Shore.
So far I've heard The Wire and Hells on Wheels is similar to it.

#35 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Sons of Anarchy is good but I wouldn't say it's similar to Breaking Bad. Still violence and a good drama, though.

#36 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

I never thought I'd appreciate the style Breaking Bad goes with. The slowburn, where everything takes its sweet time to reach the climax. it's frigging awesome, except that Fly episode. I actually skipped that one the 2nd time through.

Guess I'll try Sons of Anarchy next >: O.

#37 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

I never thought I'd appreciate the style Breaking Bad goes with. The slowburn, where everything takes its sweet time to reach the climax. it's frigging awesome, except that Fly episode. I actually skipped that one the 2nd time through.

Guess I'll try Sons of Anarchy next >: O.

My boyfriend raves about Game of Thrones. I have the first season but haven't started it yet. I have heard nothing but good about it, as well.

#38 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Walter doesn't die, he's going to start a new life as a mild mannered family man with a genius son

#39 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

Walter doesn't die, he's going to start a new life as a mild mannered family man with a genius son

I honestly hope Skyler leaves, anywhere is fine...maybe with Ted. "Protecting this family from the man who protects this family" my ass...

#40 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

I honestly hope Skyler leaves, anywhere is fine...maybe with Ted. "Protecting this family from the man who protects this family" my ass...

Spoiler

#41 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

So if I can't catch it on AMC is there any other way I can watch it? Too paranoid to download anything anymore.

#42 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Spoiler

He pretty much is. If you notice, after he slipped, the bowl of oranges fell on his body. In movies, the orange is symbolism for an impending death.

#43 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Spoiler

So if I can't catch it on AMC is there any other way I can watch it? Too paranoid to download anything anymore.

I use videobull.com to stream all my shows

#44 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Oh wow, I never even knew of the symbolism of oranges :(. Guess there aren't any loose ends with Skyler then. We definitely need more Saul Goodman, though...everything he says is so random but it's funny nonetheless.

#45 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

I use videobull.com to stream all my shows

Awesome, thank you! (:

#46 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

i c wut u did thar

#47 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Season 4 was too late to make it in time for Emmy nominations, right? I'm pretty sure Cranston would have earned his 4th straight Emmy :(.

#48 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'm relatively confused on how the show keeps going after the major drug lord he worked for is dead and he can essentially live a normal life.

#49 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

I'm relatively confused on how the show keeps going after the major drug lord he worked for is dead and he can essentially live a normal life.

Walt won't stop producing meth. He's going to be kingpin now until he dies, imo

#50 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

15 seconds long.. but this has made me more impatient than ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users