I got frozen :(

iced frozen score sending ss

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

I got frozen for using the score sender kind of bummed out now.

#2 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

You have to be really careful with that. It poses a great risk. I personally never use it any more after getting 2 accounts frozen, it really sucked because I really liked those accounts and pets :( Try to use AoB, just that you have to spend the time to play the games. Good luck rebuilding!

#3 Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

I guess so :(

#4 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

That's a pity, mate. I've only SSed for a few things and I haven't been iced yet. Were you SSing for the AC, or what?

#5 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

That's a pity, mate. I've only SSed for a few things and I haven't been iced yet. Were you SSing for the AC, or what?

I would also like to know. We might be able to give you advice for next time. :) I personally have never been frozen for SSing

#6 Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

I was just using a list of of this site and it randomly said i logged off of SS and when i tried to log back on to neopets its said this account was frozen.

#7 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

Ahh, never use public lists. TNT can see them as well, so you're better off making your own. It's really easy, and a lot safer. Just take it as a lesson learnt?

#8 Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

Yep got to restart.... its seriously going to take for ever it took me 3 years to get two million :(

#9 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

Yep got to restart.... its seriously going to take for ever it took me 3 years to get two million :(

Happened to me, just learn from it. Don't SS on your main account ever. Anyway, you should auto buy. You'll make up your NP in no time.

#10 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

Don't pick up lists from just anywhere. Make sure it is recent. If you know the games take a look at the scores and times.

#11 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:36 AM

Yeah, don't use a list just copy pasted. First, you need to make sure the list is credible. Second, you must change it up or use it as a template. Never use one from the get-go, that's practically suicide.

#12 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

Alternatively, and more preferrably, make your own list using sLAUGHTER's guide.

That way when shit hits the fan no one else is at fault, and you can rest assured that the fruit of your efforts is in fact the fruit of your efforts.

#13 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

Alternatively, and more preferrably, make your own list using sLAUGHTER's guide.

That way when shit hits the fan no one else is at fault, and you can rest assured that the fruit of your efforts is in fact the fruit of your efforts.

Like how the grass is green, eh?

Oh wait no, like how the grass is grass.

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:27 AM

Nah, you'll go much faster now that you have a freeze under your belt. It will help inspire you to be more careful, do your homework more thoroughly and cheat better.

Also, this is in the wrong section *moving*

#15 Synedge

Synedge
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

After losing my main account from SSing, I learned to stay away from it.

Added an extra number while SSing :( Silly me not to check.

#16 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

After losing my main account from SSing, I learned to stay away from it.

Added an extra number while SSing :( Silly me not to check.

Stick to ABing. You make more / less chance of being frozen over silly mistakes.

Edited by Steve, 03 June 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#17 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

SS is risky I admit due to noob-ish things I did ended up 2 accounts of mine frozen. I rarely SS anymore only now for AC but with safe times :)

It sucks when you get iced but you end up making up for the lose with a new account. Goodluck and do try AoB they do help and then you can try AB ^^

#18 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

It is very easy to screw it up with SS if you don't pay enough attention. :p

#19 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

ABing is not as profitable if you have a few weeks old account, you need to wait four months or so to get the good items.

SS is safe if you DO pay attention, I've been ssing for a while now and it's going just fine.

#20 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

ABing is not as profitable if you have a few weeks old account, you need to wait four months or so to get the good items.

SS is safe if you DO pay attention, I've been ssing for a while now and it's going just fine.

No to the ABing. Everyone here knows you just need a 1 month account to make millions.

Right, Scot?

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

No to the ABing. Everyone here knows you just need a 1 month account to make millions.

Well, I'm not Scot but..I've got a 2month old account and I've had items that are 50k+ in profit ABed. I acutally just bought an item for around 80k in profit today/yesterday. Gourmet Cooking for your pet is only R50 (i think) and it's worth about 30K. See? Don't need a 4 month account to make money.

#22 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

Why not buy a main account from someone on here? I'm sure they can load 1 or 2 mill on to it.

Happened to me, just learn from it. Don't SS on your main account ever. Anyway, you should auto buy. You'll make up your NP in no time.

:rolleyes:
Why not SS on your main?
Just gotta be careful.

#23 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

Why not SS on your main?
Just gotta be careful.

That's what I'm doing for the AC right now, timed everything so my ranges for points and time are correct. And then when the AC's over, that's it for SS for me. It's all on my main, as long as you're not stupid and don't send a score with an impossible time and look everything over it should be fine.

#24 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

That's what I'm doing for the AC right now, timed everything so my ranges for points and time are correct. And then when the AC's over, that's it for SS for me. It's all on my main, as long as you're not stupid and don't send a score with an impossible time and look everything over it should be fine.

Yuuuup. Never again.
I'd rather learn how to AoB before SSing again.

#25 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

I'd rather learn how to AoB before SSing again.

I'd like to AoB but the programs/codes don't work on my mac computer...*sigh*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iced, frozen, score sending, ss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users