Quantcast

Photo

[Altador Cup Guide] Ranking up the easy legit way.

altador cup yooyuball guide

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

I am like many of you afraid to get frozen if I use the AoB speeding hack, so I discovered a pretty cool trick to use that will help me rank up fast. Best part about it? It's 100% legit.

Here's what you should do, first score 3-4 goals in the first few seconds. This should be easy to do, the computer's normally a slow and easy opponent during the first couple of goals.
Attached File  score.png   41.7KB   29 downloads

Now you have one of two options:

-Drop the ball in your goalkeeper's area but make sure that your goalie does not pick it up. The computer will keep circling around the ball but never really pick it up, this way you can just leave the game running and go do whatever you wanna do till the timer runs out.
Attached File  goalie.png   102.27KB   27 downloads

-The second option is to simply leave the game running till the timer runs out. The computer usually scores a maximum of 2 goals (3 if you are unlucky), so you still win.

True this is no scoresending or "speeding" but it makes it easier to multitask while playing Yooyuball since you technically play for only a minute, this way the Altador won't steal your full attention. I hope this helped~

#2 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

so I discovered a pretty cool trick to use that will help me rank up fast.

This won't make you rank up fast, this will just make you spend less time playing, but still need the same amount of time to rank up. Actually, even more time to rank up since when you keep scoring, for every score you make, you save a couple of seconds. Timer goes down by 8 sec or so and it lasts like 3-4 sec to start playing the game again after you scored. (so you save 4-5 seconds for each goal you scored)

Also don't afraid to use AoB with the game, it is almost safe. Still, up to you..

Anyway, I appreciate your effort creating this mini-guide.

Edited by Jun, 05 June 2012 - 08:27 AM.

#3 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

If you try the frozen AI AoB, you can score 1-2 goals and just let the timer run out. It doesn't make it any faster but now you don't need to worry about getting scored on.

That first hint about dropping the ball in front of the goalie was actually helpful. Thanks for that :)

#4 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

This won't make you rank up fast, this will just make you spend less time playing, but still need the same amount of time to rank up. Actually, even more time to rank up since when you keep scoring, for every score you make, you save a couple of seconds. Timer goes down by 8 sec or so and it lasts like 3-4 sec to start playing the game again after you scored. (so you save 4-5 seconds for each goal you scored)

Also don't afraid to use AoB with the game, it is almost safe. Still, up to you..

Anyway, I appreciate your effort creating this mini-guide.

Probably the word I've been looking for was "with less effort" xD, it takes almost the same amount of time. However it is not the normal freeze/expand the goal AoB hex I was talking about, it was the one that speeds up the timer. I think this one is awfully suspicious since you send the scores in less than the time required, isn't the risk similar to sending a small time using a score sender, which is pretty big.

That first hint about dropping the ball in front of the goalie was actually helpful. Thanks for that :)

I am glad this helped :)

Edited by stubbie, 05 June 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#5 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Probably the word I've been looking for was "with less effort" xD, it takes almost the same amount of time. However it is not the normal freeze/expand the goal AoB hex I was talking about, it was the one that speeds up the timer. I think this one is awfully suspicious since you send the scores in less than the time required, isn't the risk similar to sending a small time using a score sender, which is pretty big.

Yes it is risky and I don't think anyone uses it, freezing the opposite team is better and almost 100% safe. Compared to what you said in your guide, if you freeze the oppenent with the AoB code, you will even play the game less. You won't have to try stopping the ball in the goalkeepers area. Since your oppenent won't move, you can just leave the game and do other things until the time runs out.

#6 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

Yes it is risky and I don't think anyone uses it, freezing the opposite team is better and almost 100% safe. Compared to what you said in your guide, if you freeze the oppenent with the AoB code, you will even play the game less. You won't have to try stopping the ball in the goalkeepers area. Since your oppenent won't move, you can just leave the game and do other things until the time runs out.

I normally do a mix of that and a mix of what I described in my guide. Just because winning all my matches with zero scores and no saves is a bit suspicious, true I could just juggle the ball between my players and my goalie but I wonder if TNT keeps a record of who (from your opponent's team) scores the goals.

#7 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

I normally do a mix of that and a mix of what I described in my guide. Just because winning all my matches with zero scores and no saves is a bit suspicious, true I could just juggle the ball between my players and my goalie but I wonder if TNT keeps a record of who (from your opponent's team) scores the goals.

I just freeze my oppenents, score 9-12 goals, sometimes give ball back to my goalie so it also records some savings for my goalie. I have been doing it for a long time, and I can say it is safe enough. You don't have to afraid that much... Last years I have played legit and still I never let my oppenent score. I don't think TNT cares about that fact.

#8 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

I just freeze my oppenents, score 9-12 goals, sometimes give ball back to my goalie so it also records some savings for my goalie. I have been doing it for a long time, and I can say it is safe enough. You don't have to afraid that much... Last years I have played legit and still I never let my oppenent score. I don't think TNT cares about that fact.

Hmmm...thanks for the help :), that surely makes things easier.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: altador cup, yooyuball, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users