• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

Since the middle of our front page where everyone who visits the site can see it isn't the ideal place to post jokes about rape and dead grandmothers, I thought we could make this thread. Please, indulge your desires to shock and amaze us with your best (or worst) inappropriate jokes here. If you come here to read, you do so at your own risk so don't come running to me crying if you see something that offends you.

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

Edited by Pikachuu, 08 June 2012 - 03:13 PM.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

I know this isn't really a joke but, apparenlty when I was like 5 or so, i told a adultey joke at thanksgiving dinner..my parents were mortified (even though I had no idea what it ment).

I'd post a "that's what she said" but it doesn't seem like there's anything to post that too.

But anyway here's the joke: (not that funny though)

3 men get into heaven and the angel asks them "how many times did you cheat on your wife"?
The fist guy says, zero, and gets into heaven with a Mercedes-benz
the second guy goes, maybe once or twice, he gets a nissian
the thrid guy goes, 3 times, get's an old beat up volksawgen

two days later the 3rd guy sees the guy with the Mercedes-benz crying and he ask why.
the first guy say: I just saw my wife/pope
The second guy says: ok why are you crying though?
the first guy goes: She/the pope was riding a skateboard.

#4 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

"Super?"

So normal inappropriate jokes are no go right. I don't know if I can meet those standards nymh.

#5 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

"Super?"

So normal inappropriate jokes are no go right. I don't know if I can meet those standards nymh.

If this gives you posting anxiety you may regard the "Super" as describing the thread instead of the inappropriateness of the jokes therein.

#6 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you think that's inappropriate you've obviously never heard of Roy Chubby Brown :o

heheheh
yeah. He was just the first thing i thought of xD

#7 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

Please, indulge your desires to shock and amaze us with your best (or worst) inappropriate jokes here
x
XD I'll stick to lurking but this is so funny

#8 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

What do you call a black man?

Spoiler

How do you get 3 dead babies into a bowl?
Spoiler

How do you get them out?
Spoiler

#9 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

#10 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

One of my favorite jokes that landed me in hot water with tons of my Neofriends on FB (I have a separate account for Neopets) and got me blocked and hated by many of them.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Spoiler

Racist and offensive jokes are the best. :p
Lisa Lampanelli for the win

Edited by Gorix, 08 June 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#11 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

omg gorix....that was brilliant! Only joke so far that actually made me laugh :)

#12 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

Anyone here have grandfathers that served in WWII? Mine died in 1943. He fell out of one of the guard towers at Auschwitz.

#13 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Clip from Aziz Ansari's tour of Dangerously Delicious

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xq5bdu

Edited by rocketgoboom, 08 June 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

What's classed as too inappropriate?
Or is this go all out?

I pretty much expect massive amounts of violation of rule 5.2 (no discrimination/stereotyping) but people have been warned not to get their panties in a wad over this thread. If a fight breaks out it will ruin the fun so let's all try to just enjoy ourselves.

#15 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

Anyone here have grandfathers that served in WWII? Mine died in 1943. He fell out of one of the guard towers at Auschwitz.

My grandfather died in WWII in 1943 when another officer fell on him from a guard tower.

#16 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:22 AM

Since the middle of our front page where everyone who visits the site can see it isn't the ideal place to post jokes about rape and dead grandmothers, I thought we could make this thread. Please, indulge your desires to shock and amaze us with your best (or worst) inappropriate jokes here. If you come here to read, you do so at your own risk so don't come running to me crying if you see something that offends you.

Risque thread nym be careful and good luck with it. I expect you to immediately discontinue this if it does trigger any problems. I definitely don't want to see any warns in here as it is totally "set-up".
I will be overjoyed if it doesn't cause problems though and major props. I always wanted codex to go chatty. Good luck!

Plus rep for this experimenting with change.

#17 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

How do you keep a black out of your backyard?

Spoiler

What is the difference between a black man and a bench?

Spoiler

What is the difference between a baby and a fridge?

Spoiler

What do you call a baby on a spear?

Spoiler

Why don't black babies play in the sandpit?

Spoiler

Personal fav:

Why did the little girl fall off her bicycle?

Spoiler

#18 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

What the fuck... this thread is disgusting. Suddenly it's okay to be racist because it's in this thread? My status updates are so mild compared to the "jokes" here.

The backwardness of the moderation here... smh

In my opinion, if everyone is just having a laugh and isn't being mean-spirited about it and isn't saying things which would only be appropriate on /b/ then things should be alright~ I saw this one photo the other day of a chick cosplaying some dark skinned character and people were giving her all sorts of rude comments about it, saying things like "oohh this is blackface shit, that is so racist!!!!!! stop having fun!!!!" and all that.. And really, it was a bit over the top~ She was just trying to have a bit of fun and wasn't trying to personally hurt people from it :p

Obvs these are different and some are supposed to be a bit racist, but come on, this is just the internet~ If you don't like it, ignore it and move on x3

What is the difference between a baby and a fridge?

Spoiler

Pffffttahahaah omfg ♥

#19 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

A friend told me this a while ago. It's like those dead baby jokes: awful, but you laugh anyway because it was totally unexpected.
... and then you feel really bad about laughing >m<

Why couldn't the cat eat its food?
Spoiler

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

What the fuck... this thread is disgusting. Suddenly it's okay to be racist because it's in this thread? My status updates are so mild compared to the "jokes" here.

I tried to get suggestions out of you and was met with empty questions of how other people's statuses about going to the mall or their roommate being suicidal were any worse than yours. The things said in this thread in my opinion are no more inappropriate than a lot of the things you have posted in your statuses, the difference being that this is an opt-in experience instead of an "ignore it if it offends you and if I get in trouble for it then the administration is pathetic, the mods suck and the staff is catering to the vocal minority" ordeal.

If you want to post jokes about race, rape, sex, dead people, whatever - fine, now you have a place to do it that won't be in everyone's face the moment they open the site.

#21 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

I've never had an issue with offensive jokes, racist jokes, etc. because it's all in good fun and humor. Making fun of ourselves and the idiocies of our own society.
I laugh at black jokes just as much as the hispanic jokes, etc. and I certainly don't take offense to the gay jokes.

I think if people can't laugh at themselves (or others) then they take life too seriously.
Such as my Palin joke. I have a Neofriend whose daughter has a mental disability (not sure what it is exactly) and she took offense to the joke but you want to know who took even MORE offense than she did and went on a rampage across all of our mutual friends to make sure they never spoke to me again? Everyone else who didn't have any personal connection to someone with a mental disability.
Hell, to me the joke isn't really about her disabled child, it's about Palin and the ignorant shit she said. (I also use the word retard in my daily language when referring to slowing down things, etc. because to me it's the correct term to use and I don't find it offensive) I ended up apologizing to the friend who has the child with a disability and she accepted my apology. Everyone else?
They still hate me even though the girl they were mad for accepted my apology.

I think people are just too sensitive sometimes. Just my opinion.
I love a good gay joke ;D To me, laughing at such nonsense gives the statements less real "power" if someone were to actually say it and mean it. It would make them appear ridiculous...

#22 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

>Ok well I don't really know any good jokes, time to go to Google!

Spoiler

Also this video is great :'D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObvnI_U1qU

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

What you fail to understand is that this thread was created as a response to my "offensive" status updates.. my complaint is rooted in that judging by the offensive posts in this thread, my status updates have no comparison and are far more mild that anything here, which are overwhelmingy racist jokes targeting coloured people.

But your status updates are on the FRONT PAGE, whereas the content of this thread can only be seen once clicked on. You're being too sensitive and feeling victimized for no reason. There are just as many baby jokes as there is black people jokes in this thread. If I stopped and protested every time someone mentioned falcon punches to me or made a joke about Mexicans, I'd never get anywhere in life.

#24 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

I'm actually not complaining, I think this deserves to exist.

What you fail to understand is that this thread was created as a response to my "offensive" status updates.. my complaint is rooted in that judging by the offensive posts in this thread, my status updates have no comparison and are far more mild that anything here, which are overwhelmingy racist jokes targeting coloured people.

I wouldn't call it a response, my response was to confront you about them personally. What this thread is meant for is a place for you and anyone else who wishes to have an appropriate place to post their inappropriate jokes. You have highlighted a need and this is my attempt to meet it. If that is "backwards moderation" then maybe someone can set me right? :)

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Here is a good, non-racist joke since some people *cough* can't handle them.

There were three ducks in a pond.

A man walks over and asks the first duck what it's doing.

The first duck says, "blowing bubbles."

The man laughs, then looks at the second duck and asks what it is doing.

The second duck smiles and says, "blowing bubbles."

The man laughs again, looks to the third duck and says, "Let me guess you're blowing bubbles?"

The third duck blushes and says, "No... I'm Bubbles."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users