49 replies to this topic

#26 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

There were three ducks in a pond.

A man walks over and asks the first duck what it's doing.

The first duck says, "blowing bubbles."

The man laughs, then looks at the second duck and asks what it is doing.

The second duck smiles and says, "blowing bubbles."

The man laughs again, looks to the third duck and says, "Let me guess you're blowing bubbles?"

The third duck blushes and says, "No... I'm Bubbles."

This offends me.

#27 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

This offends me.

Oh geeze, what on earth was I thinking?! This is offensive to water fouls!

This is clearly offensive to every single person because there are water fouls in the world. Heaven forbid we joke about them!

#28 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

LOL. This is hilarious, the funniest thing here is the thread itself.

Codex bans me for a status update where I joke about my own deceased grandmother. In response, it opens a thread full of nigger jokes.

Stay classy.

I can't control what people post, I have merely provided a less inappropriate place for them to post it.

And you and I both know It wasn't just the dead grandmother.

ETA Also, this isn't solely about you - I don't know where you got that idea, but you are not the only person who posts inappropriately. Our conversation may have given me the idea for this thread but it was in no way "directed" at you.

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

LOL. This is hilarious, the funniest joke here is the thread itself.
Codex bans me for a status update where I joke about my own deceased grandmother. In response, it opens a thread full of nigger jokes.
Stay classy.

Don't you know that you're not supposed to joke about your dead grandmother? It makes people feel bad when you make light of the people who have died in your family. Take JCR mentioning his dead father in this thread, and the upset it caused.

And they're not all black jokes. Calm down. If I knew a white people joke, I'd tell one, but apparently white people are so fucking lame there aren't any good jokes about them. Unless they're Polish also.

#30 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Petition to rename the thread to the Meta-Super Inappropriate Jokes Thread.

#31 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

This is clearly offensive to every single person because there are water fouls in the world. Heaven forbid we joke about them!

I am a gay duck named bubbles. I am HIGHLY offended. staff ban this member asap!

Such as my Palin joke. I have a Neofriend whose daughter has a mental disability (not sure what it is exactly) and she took offense to the joke but you want to know who took even MORE offense than she did and went on a rampage across all of our mutual friends to make sure they never spoke to me again? Everyone else who didn't have any personal connection to someone with a mental disability.

I'm autistic and I still found it amusing.

#32 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

It's spelled "fowl". And the plural of fowl is also "fowl".
So.

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

It's spelled "fowl". And the plural of fowl is also "fowl".
So.

So... my GRANDMA IS DEAD!!

#34 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

#35 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

You guys have such strange ideas of jokes

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

You guys have such strange ideas of jokes

Would you say it's 'inappropriate' to laugh at our dead grandmas?

I have to explain-. It is a joke because in the past I had mentioned my grandmother being deceased and a certain piss-pants cry baby member of neocodex would get mad that I'd brought it up, because he felt it was I was saying it to make him 'feel bad'. Ever since, in irc and in tinychat, there have been many occasions where the dead grandma joke comes about. In fact, I think recently someone made a status update about their grandmother dying, and it got responses of sympathy from all except Drakonid who posted "LOL", and then *I* couldn't stop laughing. It's horrible. I know.

I don't even know what Armand posted about his dead grandmother in his status update, but the mere mention of a dead grandmother is enough to make me smile.

#37 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Would you say it's 'inappropriate' to laugh at our dead grandmas?

I have to explain-. It is a joke because in the past I had mentioned my grandmother being deceased and a certain piss-pants cry baby member of neocodex would get mad that I'd brought it up, because he felt it was I was saying it to make him 'feel bad'. Ever since, in irc and in tinychat, there have been many occasions where the dead grandma joke comes about. In fact, I think recently someone made a status update about their grandmother dying, and it got responses of sympathy from all except Drakonid who posted "LOL", and then *I* couldn't stop laughing. It's horrible. I know.

I don't even know what Armand posted about his dead grandmother in his status update, but the mere mention of a dead grandmother is enough to make me smile.

Oh see now you ruined it

I thought you were being serious, and I was joking about that. I didn't know you were being all meta. Damn it Punk

#38 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

I don't know what being Meta means. I hate when this happens. I feel like Noit.
Oh yeah, and most jokes are ruined when they're explained. But not for me. Sometimes I need them explained. Then I feel like Noit again.

#39 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Oh yeah, and most jokes are ruined when they're explained. But not for me. Sometimes I need them explained. Then I feel like Noit again.

Please invite me to your wedding

Also in the spirit of the thread:

How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
Spoiler

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

A meta thread is where a site talks about itself/threads/etc and it's content, hehe! If that makes sense :3

Like... Let's say someone makes a thread on the avatar chat board on Neopets, and calls it "Why is AC so shitty?" and then people start talking about AC and the people in it etc. That would be a meta thread!

Edited by Turnip, 09 June 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#41 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Who's tall because their knee grows?

Edited by Nonexistent, 09 June 2012 - 05:38 PM.

#42 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

I don't know too many good inappropriate jokes any more... (Now all I know are corny science and math jokes... :p)

But someone at work did tell me this one the other day so i guess I'll share.

Q: What's the difference in Jam and Jelly?
Spoiler

#43 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SagayzX2T7Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SagayzX2T7Y

my favorite joke of that:
Spoiler

#44 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

my favorite joke of that:

Spoiler

Hehehehehehe
I guiltily cracked up at that xD

#45 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

How do you fit 42 jews into a VW bug?
Spoiler

#46 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:24 PM

Pretty much going to hell for laughing at most of these.

#47 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

Why don't black people take cruises?

Spoiler

God forgive me .__.

#48 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

What the fuck... this thread is disgusting. Suddenly it's okay to be racist because it's in this thread? My status updates are so mild compared to the "jokes" here.

The backwardness of the moderation here... smh

Absolute agree with you. So don't worry about your status updates. If they give you problems about it let me know.
From the beginning I thought your status updates were totally acceptable. You promoted chat and I loved it. But it only became ok when a staff member does it. That is ridiculous. Please go ahead man! Major plus rep to you for always being different and promoting a chatty codex!

Just attach a disclaimer in one comment saying "I don't want to hear staff getting any complaints about this, if you can't take this then don't read it or comment". Something like that. lol

I don't appreciate the negative rep that was given to Valentine. Hopefully we can get rid of negative rep and even have staff look into the abusers and hand on mini warns.

#49 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

Absolute agree with you. So don't worry about your status updates. If they give you problems about it let me know.
From the beginning I thought your status updates were totally acceptable. You promoted chat and I loved it. But it only became ok when a staff member does it. That is ridiculous. Please go ahead man! Major plus rep to you for always being different and promoting a chatty codex!

Just attach a disclaimer in one comment saying "I don't want to hear staff getting any complaints about this, if you can't take this then don't read it or comment". Something like that. lol

I don't appreciate the negative rep that was given to Valentine. Hopefully we can get rid of negative rep and even have staff look into the abusers and hand on mini warns.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

For the record I like this thread. I just never thought Armand should have been warned for what he said.

Oh and "What's the difference between a gay guy and a freezer?

The freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out"

Edited by Kyle, 10 June 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#50 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

This topic needs to be closed. There's members of staff, nevermind the members who have been told not to report anything, who find this topic to not be a very positive contribution to the site.

That doesn't work because people have to read it. They have no say in the matter. I do not want his status updates to be made on the front page though. If I want to show someone the site and the work that I do here, I don't want them to see a dead grandmother joke on the front page. Just as you partly own the site and have a say in how it is meant to be presented to the public, so do I. He can "promote chattiness" elsewhere, can't he?

We need to talk about this some more, apparently. Not here though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users