Photo

Value of pokemon -> NP or Other guide?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

Does anyone know of a website or forum where they have the conversion value of pokemon to NP or other?

I have a few legit shinies that I'd be interested in trade for Neopets, NP or Other and I need to know how much they go for first ^_^

So if anyone knows of where i can find that info out that'd be awesome!

#2 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

Unless the buyer's an absolute stickler for legit shiny Pokemon, all sorts of Pokemon can be gotten from using Pokesav.

Only other reason I can think of for people wanting legit Pokemon is for tournament battling, and they tend to RNG their own Pokemon anyway.

Either way, I haven't really seen any such guides around, but just wanted to warn you there might not be overwhelming interest :(

#3 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the info! :) I wasn't sure if there'd be a demand either, i wanted to check first ^_^

#4 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

You could create a thread in the Trading Post > Selling > Other section here and you might be able to get some offers doing that. There are some pokefreaks here.

#5 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

You could create a thread in the Trading Post > Selling > Other section here and you might be able to get some offers doing that. There are some pokefreaks here.

Thanks! I will probably do that soon, i just wanted to know if there were already set prices on legit shinies before i did that i could be informed first ^_^!

#6 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

I bought a ton of legits for 200k a piece. I just collect them honestly lol

#7 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

Thanks! I will probably do that soon, i just wanted to know if there were already set prices on legit shinies before i did that i could be informed first ^_^!

I bought a ton of legits for 200k a piece. I just collect them honestly lol

Looks like there is a market and a general price. Questions answered? Good.

#8 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

Looks like there is a market and a general price. Questions answered? Good.

Lol thanks that helps

#9 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

That was just what I paid though I dont know if it is the going rate. but I am a buyer when ever they are for sale :)

#10 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

That was just what I paid though I dont know if it is the going rate. but I am a buyer when ever they are for sale :)

I saw that forum, it was only one guy selling them. I dunno how exactly legit they were. But i mean i can tell you that mine are because i personally chained for them in pokemon pearl version. :) I might ask a bit more for mine because i worked hard to get them

#11 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Ah man, this reminds me of the time when I gave some kid a really obviously fake shiny Darkrai (caught on route something something, level 13 and all that) and he gave me a White PB for it x3

But yeah, I'm guessing they won't be worth all that much, since Pokesav and that other new program exist :o But I'm guessing they won't be tooo hard to sell, since not everyone has a flash cart or whatever~ 200k sounds pretty good though, hehehe! Good luck selling!! ^^

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

Nah, I make sure they are legit, I can always tell ;D. someone tried to sell me a very very legit looking 10th annversery celebi. didnt fall for it lol. but anyway yeah i'd be willing to do a little higher of a price. and i actually bought them from a girl lol

#13 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

Ah man, this reminds me of the time when I gave some kid a really obviously fake shiny Darkrai (caught on route something something, level 13 and all that) and he gave me a White PB for it x3

Aww man this is awesome xD

So if anyone knows of where i can find that info out that'd be awesome!

have you tried looking on serebii.net?

I think they have an IRC chat you can take a look at.

#14 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

Thats a good idea! I'll def try that thanks for the suggestion ^_^

#15 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

Thats a good idea! I'll def try that thanks for the suggestion ^_^

Let me know what happens ^___^

#16 Silverkiwi

Silverkiwi
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Let me know what happens ^___^

Lol they all kinda flammed me abit they were like YOU. DONT. SELL. POKEMON. (in my mind im like, you can sell anything honestly x.x) but yeah xD not much help from them.

#17 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Lol they all kinda flammed me abit they were like YOU. DONT. SELL. POKEMON. (in my mind im like, you can sell anything honestly x.x) but yeah xD not much help from them.

Ouch. Sorry.
What are you selling? I can promote your pokies on another Battle-Sim.
Have you heard of Pokemon Online?

#18 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

Oh man, don't even bother with stuff like Serebii or Pokébeach. Nothing but drama tards and autism in those chats. Really just make a thread here and see if there's any buyers. You may get a bite or two, but remember Pokésav and RNG abuse are common knowledge by now.

#19 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Oh man, don't even bother with stuff like Serebii or Pokébeach. Nothing but drama tards and autism in those chats. Really just make a thread here and see if there's any buyers. You may get a bite or two, but remember Pokésav and RNG abuse are common knowledge by now.

Posted Image

You. Are. Awesome.
Badges, Username. Wow. Just....wow..

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

Posted Image

You. Are. Awesome.
Badges, Username. Wow. Just....wow..

Have....have you never seen Tailwind before?

#21 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Have....have you never seen Tailwind before?

I honestly don't think so.

#22 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

Tack another one on the fanclub. =D

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:57 AM

Don't you forget where those badges came from, lady.

#24 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

lol well in all honesty, a lot of players don't care for 'legit' shinies or not, as long as their move set makes sense. For me, I don't care what you use to get your pokem on, as long as you having nothing outrageous like a squirrtle knowing vine whip or other BS of the sort.

#25 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:58 PM

Don't you forget where those badges came from, lady.

Yessir. :(

*cuddles the badges*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users