Quantcast

How long does it take to buy something?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hey so I'm new here and I've had abrosia running for about 7 minutes with the default settings and this is first time autobuying so should I just wait for like an hour and see what happens it just keeps saying like visiting chocolate factory, status:wating 9.8 seconds visiting chocolate factory, status: waiting 8 seconds... Am I doing something wrong?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

7 minutes isn't very long, be more patient.

#3 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Ok thanks :) do you know what shops are visited more often by the default settings? Mines only going to the chocolate factory. Does that place restock good items? And how long should I wait till i transfer to my main ? Sorry for so many questions just wanna know

Can I also just minimize the aber and go watch videos on youtube or will the autobuyer stop if its not open

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

Ok thanks :) do you know what shops are visited more often by the default settings? Mines only going to the chocolate factory. Does that place restock good items? And how long should I wait till i transfer to my main ? Sorry for so many questions just wanna know

Can I also just minimize the aber and go watch videos on youtube or will the autobuyer stop if its not open

The shop selection is weighted towards the shops with the most profitable items in so shops like bakery, chocolate etc will get picked more often than unprofitable shops like tiki tack.

#5 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

Chocolate factory is a decent place to autobuy.
You can check this out for transferring stuff to your main : http://www.neocodex....ge__hl__launder
and yes, you can minimize the aber and watch videos on youtube and it will still do its thing.

#6 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

aww :( 30minutes and all thats happened is missed 2 items btw my account is 3 months should i wait one week till it turns 4 months or use my main

#7 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

aww :( 30minutes and all thats happened is missed 2 items btw my account is 3 months should i wait one week till it turns 4 months or use my main

It happens... you're going to want to give it more time than just 30 minutes though. I don't see the problem with waiting out another week until your account turns 4 months. I've been able to get great profit from a month old account.

#8 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

2012-06-08 14:59:32 - Abrosia MSAB Started.

2012-06-08 15:17:59 - Missed Broken Heart Candy: Sold out. (Est. Profit: 14882 NP)

2012-06-08 15:18:01 - Missed Fluff N Stuff Grarrl Gobstopper: Sold out. (Est. Profit: 10666 NP)
2012-06-08 15:39:40 - Bought Milk Chocolate Rose: 2370 NP in 2432ms (Est. Profit: 12646 NP)

YES MY FIRST PROFIT FINALLY!

#9 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

A watched pot never boils. Just let it go for about an hour before looking, see what happens.

Good luck!

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

*sigh* just leave it up and go do something else, like i do. Sadly, I don't have the NP to use abrosia on my new main right now..

#11 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

Got chain iced? X.X Started up abrosia again almost an hr and only had 1 fail and no buys

#12 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Got chain iced? X.X Started up abrosia again almost an hr and only had 1 fail and no buys

You got chain iced????
Have you been doing anything else on your account?
What does your warning say?

#13 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

You got chain iced????
Have you been doing anything else on your account?
What does your warning say?

No I didnt get chain iced I was asking if I can get chain iced sorry didnt express myself clearly...

#14 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

No I didnt get chain iced I was asking if I can get chain iced sorry didnt express myself clearly...

You can and will get chain iced if you use CRAZY times. Seeing how you do not have advanced, that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Don't worry about it.

#15 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

You can and will get chain iced if you use CRAZY times. Seeing how you do not have advanced, that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Don't worry about it.

Yeah I know I was making list for all the shops yesterday but I doubt I'll use the magic/BM/DM/stamps one only when I'm desperate XD

#16 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

Yeah I know I was making list for all the shops yesterday but I doubt I'll use the magic/BM/DM/stamps one only when I'm desperate XD

Like I said, with the member default times, it doesn't really matter,

Though you won't buy anything at all there.

#17 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

Like I said, with the member default times, it doesn't really matter,

Though you won't buy anything at all there.

What do you mean I wont buy anything.. I got the list lol using the manual list thing....

#18 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

K so yesterday in 40mins I managed 2 fails and 1 10k restock not allot but I wanna know how much average time it takes to make a 100k profit with default settings using my own-made list.

#19 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

Well, since you're not advanced you can't lower your refresh times, nor the OCR and pre-haggle delay times. Just leave put your refresh at 8.0-8.9 instead of the 8.0-10.0 it's set at. (that's what I did when i didn't have advanced). Plus, you only ran it for 40minutes I usually run for 1-2hours, with stops in between.
What shop is your list from?

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 09 June 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#20 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

What do you mean I wont buy anything.. I got the list lol using the manual list thing....

i meant that it is unlikely you will buy anything from the magic store with the default "Member" times.

#21 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

Well, since you're not advanced you can't lower your refresh times, nor the OCR and pre-haggle delay times. Just leave put your refresh at 8.0-8.9 instead of the 8.0-10.0 it's set at. (that's what I did when i didn't have advanced). Plus, you only ran it for 40minutes I usually run for 1-2hours, with stops in between.
What shop is your list from?

Well yesterday it was no list but I made a list overnight of all the shops so right now I have it running in the plushie shop for about 25mins

#22 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

Are all those items for your stores on the same list? If so, they shouldn't be. It'll confuse Abrosia, since you have to manually tell it what shop the list is for. It also depends on how old your account is, less than 3months and you won't be able to see R99's restock. Sometimes, it's better to just buy a lot of low profit items, and let that add up rather than waiting for just one big item. Also, your profit margin may need to be lowered, I keep mine at 2k.

#23 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Well yesterday it was no list but I made a list overnight of all the shops so right now I have it running in the plushie shop for about 25mins

25 minutes is definitely not enough to get many items. If you let it run for an hour with default settings in the food shop, you should be able to get 1-4 items. How low you set your minimum profit will also affect how many items you get.

#24 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Are all those items for your stores on the same list? If so, they shouldn't be. It'll confuse Abrosia, since you have to manually tell it what shop the list is for. It also depends on how old your account is, less than 3months and you won't be able to see R99's restock. Sometimes, it's better to just buy a lot of low profit items, and let that add up rather than waiting for just one big item. Also, your profit margin may need to be lowered, I keep mine at 2k.

I have different shop lists saved so there all different my minimum profits are at 3k-4k so idk whats taking so long... my account is 2 days from being 4 months so I think I'll just let it run automatically without the list till its 4 months

#25 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

Also, make sure you don't do anything on Neopets (like play games) while you are running Abrosia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users