• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

I have merged your threads, please stick to one.

#27 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Also, make sure you don't do anything on Neopets (like play games) while you are running Abrosia.

I dont do anything on neo :) I had it for 25 minutes while I showered on default with no lists just automatic still nothing lets hope I can get something soon I dont like playing games....

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

I dont do anything on neo :) I had it for 25 minutes while I showered on default with no lists just automatic still nothing lets hope I can get something soon I dont like playing games....

Only 25 minutes? If it's visiting normal member random shops, it might not even pick up anything because of the low quality shop that it's currently visiting.

#29 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Only 25 minutes? If it's visiting normal member random shops, it might not even pick up anything because of the low quality shop that it's currently visiting.

Any tips? Should I use my lists or keep the normal settings its visiting usuki land atm but I prob wont get anything since I am 2 days away from being 4 months

#30 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Any tips? Should I use my lists or keep the normal settings its visiting usuki land atm but I prob wont get anything since I am 2 days away from being 4 months

Use lists if you want to focus on specific shops, but have a list with broad profits on it, so you can pick up items worth less of a profit but have a better chance of getting items in general.

#31 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Use lists if you want to focus on specific shops, but have a list with broad profits on it, so you can pick up items worth less of a profit but have a better chance of getting items in general.

So for example on my clothes list I set it to start the profits at 1.5k untill 5m profit .... so how much is the freeze rate a clothes shop? does tnt check or something

#32 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

You really only get RS banned/frozen if you're using impossible times, like 0-3refresh rates (for freezing) or RSing too much (like leaving abrosia up for hours on end) I only got RS banned when I used it for around 6 hours with 5-8refresh rates (spaced out the Abing though) Since you're not advanced you can't go bellow a 8second refresh rate, so you'll be alright, as long as you don't leave it up for 24hours straight.

Edited by IceQueenHitsugaya, 09 June 2012 - 03:35 PM.

#33 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

You really only get RS banned/frozen if you're using impossible times, like 0-3refresh rates (for freezing) or RSing too much (like leaving abrosia up for hours on end) I only got RS banned when I used it for around 6 hours with 5-8refresh rates (spaced out the Abing though) Since you're not advanced you can't go bellow a 8second refresh rate, so you'll be alright, as long as you don't leave it up for 24hours straight.

2012-06-09 17:37:47 - Abrosia MSAB Started.

2012-06-09 18:20:08 - Random Event: The Swamp Ghoul says 'I will eat your Neopets for breakfast...'
All thats happened so far... just my luck

#34 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Don't worry, that's what RSing is. Give it at least an hour. It's not uncommon for Abrosia to not get anything after an hour. Sometimes it's just luck. Some of it has to do with the time of day though as well. When more people are RSing, it's harder to get items.

#35 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Don't worry, that's what RSing is. Give it at least an hour. It's not uncommon for Abrosia to not get anything after an hour. Sometimes it's just luck. Some of it has to do with the time of day though as well. When more people are RSing, it's harder to get items.

Just bought a chocolate with 7k profit after 1:30 hr :/ not sure if good but I using the clothing list since its a HTS i think less people will be there and i set my list to start profits at 2k so i hoping to get some good stuff

#36 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Just bought a chocolate with 7k profit after 1:30 hr :/ not sure if good but I using the clothing list since its a HTS i think less people will be there and i set my list to start profits at 2k so i hoping to get some good stuff

If you feel like your AB isn't doing much in main shops, try investing in a 3 year old shell to use the attic. I make pretty much all my NP from there and I find that you're generally bound to get good stuff and it restocks fairly often. :p

#37 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

If you feel like your AB isn't doing much in main shops, try investing in a 3 year old shell to use the attic. I make pretty much all my NP from there and I find that you're generally bound to get good stuff and it restocks fairly often. :p

Hey so my shell got restocked ban again -.- I cant bare waiting so should I just use my main for about 1hr or so on the clothes, plushie, card, food/chocolate, book shop? I want my draik >.<

#38 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hey so my shell got restocked ban again -.- I cant bare waiting so should I just use my main for about 1hr or so on the clothes, plushie, card, food/chocolate, book shop? I want my draik >.<

I'd advise the attic if you would like to minimize the risk and if your main is old enough. Be careful if you're not using proxies and different accounts if you decide to MSAB on your main.

#39 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'd advise the attic if you would like to minimize the risk and if your main is old enough. Be careful if you're not using proxies and different accounts if you decide to MSAB on your main.

I not using proxies mainly cause I dont know what it is *facepalm*.. I really wanna MSAB on my main.. 1 more month for the AAA Should I msab or just wait for my other account to get unrestock banned

#40 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

I not using proxies mainly cause I dont know what it is *facepalm*.. I really wanna MSAB on my main.. 1 more month for the AAA Should I msab or just wait for my other account to get unrestock banned

If I were in your position, I'd wait until your other account was unbanned. However. It's your choice what you would decide to do. I'm a bit cautious so that's why I wouldn't risk it.

#41 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Guess I'll just wait ... Wouldnt wanna risk my BD krawk

#42 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

I've been RS banned several times with the default Abrosia settings. :/ Guess I'm just unlucky. Happens very rarely though.

#43 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

I've been RS banned several times with the default Abrosia settings. :/ Guess I'm just unlucky. Happens very rarely though.

I'm pretty unlucky also :/ Second day in a row that I got RS banned using Abrosia's defualt settings

#44 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

You should really be using proxies, otherwise your main could get frozen if your shell does.

You might want to try ABing at a different time of day. I have the most luck in the early morning/late at night. There's less people restocking, so you have a better chance of grabbing something good. You should also make sure that the shop you're in doesn't have 24 items in stock, otherwise it won't restock. The less items in the store, the more new items appear.

How often are you ABing right now? If you're getting restock banned when you don't have an advanced membership, you might be doing it for too long at once.

#45 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

You should really be using proxies, otherwise your main could get frozen if your shell does.

You might want to try ABing at a different time of day. I have the most luck in the early morning/late at night. There's less people restocking, so you have a better chance of grabbing something good. You should also make sure that the shop you're in doesn't have 24 items in stock, otherwise it won't restock. The less items in the store, the more new items appear.

How often are you ABing right now? If you're getting restock banned when you don't have an advanced membership, you might be doing it for too long at once.

I am just doing it for around 2-4 hours a day non-stop I think thats what I amd doing wrong.. I dont use the proxies cause I dont make it to obvious I am autobuying i turn the igloo aber off cause no one restocks in igloo if there restock banned.. and i dont go to the high detection shops like magic or BM/DM just go to clothes, usukiland and stuff like that

#46 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

Yeah, don't restock for four hours nonstop if you're just starting. I usually restock one to two hours, then take a four hour break, then restock another two hours. I've only been banned once doing that.

Proxies don't make it obvious that you're autobuying if you're using one constantly. You can do that with the Firefox extension Foxy Proxy and I believe there's add-ons for other browsers too. Proxies aren't required, but they do help you avoid getting chain iced.

When I played legit, I actually restocked at the igloo a lot, even when I when I wasn't banned, but especially when I was. You don't have to restock there if you don't want, but I don't think it would raise any red flags.

Clothes and usuki can be great shops profit wise, just be sure you either clear them or only AB when there's less than 24 items in stock, otherwise the program won't buy anything.

#47 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Yeah, don't restock for four hours nonstop if you're just starting. I usually restock one to two hours, then take a four hour break, then restock another two hours. I've only been banned once doing that.

Proxies don't make it obvious that you're autobuying if you're using one constantly. You can do that with the Firefox extension Foxy Proxy and I believe there's add-ons for other browsers too. Proxies aren't required, but they do help you avoid getting chain iced.

When I played legit, I actually restocked at the igloo a lot, even when I when I wasn't banned, but especially when I was. You don't have to restock there if you don't want, but I don't think it would raise any red flags.

Clothes and usuki can be great shops profit wise, just be sure you either clear them or only AB when there's less than 24 items in stock, otherwise the program won't buy anything.

I think it'll raise red flags if you go directly there as soon as your ab banned to go there.. what do you mean by clearing them? Usually shops I got to have around 14-19 items in stock and I'll stay at that shop using my lists with min of 2k profit for about 45-1 hr then go to another shop and keep doing that for about 3 hrs gonna do it slower no since i only managed 4 items with 5k profit each -.- would rather have 20 items worth 50k and no ice then get 1 item worth 40m then get cchain iced

#48 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

I am just doing it for around 2-4 hours a day non-stop I think thats what I amd doing wrong.. I dont use the proxies cause I dont make it to obvious I am autobuying i turn the igloo aber off cause no one restocks in igloo if there restock banned.. and i dont go to the high detection shops like magic or BM/DM just go to clothes, usukiland and stuff like that

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think igloo applies to the restock banned rule.

#49 Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Guest_JohnnyTest_*

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think igloo applies to the restock banned rule.

It doesnt but I think it'll raise red flags for TNT that you go there automatically after you get RS banned and even you might keep refreshing on an empty shop since the igloo restocks randomly 8 times a day

#50 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

It doesnt but I think it'll raise red flags for TNT that you go there automatically after you get RS banned and even you might keep refreshing on an empty shop since the igloo restocks randomly 8 times a day

That is not true about the random 8 stocks. I think Abrosia is set up that you only buy one item in igloo per restock. I get the message, "Trying to buy the same item or in the same restock", along those lines. I've got up to 8-10 items per day in Igloo on the days that I run it for a long time. You only have a max of 10 items per day there though as well.

I also don't think it'll raise too many red flags. I think a lot of people that are RS banned turn to Igloo and AAA, even legit players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users