• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#351 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

I'm guessing they assume 99% of people frozen for autobuying or score sending are cheaters, so they just ignore most if not all appeals :(

Nah, they just take a long ass time.

#352 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Believe what you want :p It's probably better to just assume you'll never get the account back so you don't raise your hopes too high.

I'm not saying I'm getting the account back. I'm saying they take a long ass time - because they do. I've had replies for accounts plenty of times - some of them have said no, some of them yes - but they do reply. Even if it's to say "sorry been too long, got purged." 

I don't need your advice but thanks. 

#353 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Collectors who offer reseller prices and except you to accept their offer because they are a collector.

And

Collectors who are serious about buying but withdraw their offers on TP because it's been 1 hour and you haven't responded.

#354 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Collectors who offer reseller prices and except you to accept their offer because they are a collector.

And

Collectors who are serious about buying but withdraw their offers on TP because it's been 1 hour and you haven't responded.

I seriously HATE this too. Like, you don't even know :angry:

#355 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

I seriously HATE this too. Like, you don't even know :angry:

Dead.

#356 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:34 AM

I sent in a ticket because they froze my account for "protection" purposes because it was hacked. I gave them a ticket about a week after they froze me.

Literally over a year later I FINALLY get a response from that, basically saying "Since it's been over a year, we can't do anything about it"

<_________< You took over a year to respond to my ticket, that's your own damn fault neopets!

I had a baby chompy on that account, my favorite baby, yeah, I'm still ticked off at them for it.

Edited by GothicxToy, 24 January 2014 - 08:34 AM.

#357 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

When I am quick selling a 7 figure item and people offer me 1,000-20,000 np for it. Nothing pisses me off on Neo more than that, has already happened twice in the past 24 hours.

#358 MeowMeowMaryJane

MeowMeowMaryJane
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

I hate when I forget a zero when setting up an auction and miss out on loooots of neopoints because of it :(

#359 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Stupid Igloo/Attic rsing several good items in one stock and then not a good rs for the next few hours.

#360 LOracle

LOracle
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

the PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users