Quantcast

Photo

Advertising on Neocodex

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Advertising on Neocodex? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you be interested in advertising on Neocodex?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

Neocodex has had advertisements for guests and members for some time now. We are thinking about opening up these ad slots for members who want to advertise their own projects/sites/causes. For some CPM (cost per thousand impressions) we could allow users to upload their own advertising for whatever site they want to advertise (it could be their own site, for example). Would people be interested in this?

#2 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Yes yes yes this would be great! I'd definitely use that if the project I was working on had a site, but I guess you could just make a thread about your project here somewhere and have the ad link to that? :3

#3 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

If the project I'm working on ever gets to the point where I need to advertise for it, I'd certainly be interested.

#4 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

If I actually had something worth advertising, I probably would. Unless it was something completely random, like those tie fleece blankets. Cuz then everyone would be like, "wtf Mish. No one likes blankets."

Or something like that :)

#5 WMGTea

WMGTea
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

That would be interesting. I'm assuming there'd be some sort of requirement to request having something advertised and it being put through some sort of checkpoint first?

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

That would be interesting. I'm assuming there'd be some sort of requirement to request having something advertised and it being put through some sort of checkpoint first?

Mostly, we don't care what you advertise, so long as it isn't against the rules of Neocodex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users