frozen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 NuelleLazuli

NuelleLazuli
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff byclicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Le sigh... There goes my 6 year-old main account :( I should have tested it on side accounts first.

#2 Xplosive

Xplosive
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:15 AM

What exactly did you do?

#3 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

How did you manage to get frozen in 16mins? O_o

Edited by iomega, 16 June 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#4 NuelleLazuli

NuelleLazuli
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Used score sender in a noob way. == It was having an error and it send a high score for 0:00 in time.

No actually, it was several weeks ago. One day I tested a score sender and it was epic fail and I deleted it. After a few days, my account was still playable then on one afternoon... ICED :(

#5 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Used score sender in a noob way. == It was having an error and it send a high score for 0:00 in time.

No actually, it was several weeks ago. One day I tested a score sender and it was epic fail and I deleted it. After a few days, my account was still playable then on one afternoon... ICED :(

I can suggest you to start with AoB, easier and safer.

#6 NuelleLazuli

NuelleLazuli
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:32 AM

Maybe, in side accounts.

For now, I'm on hiatus in playing Neopets. I'm really sad about my account. I miss my pets.

#7 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

Aww, sorry about your account. You can always rebuild though! I've done it loads of times now :D You learn to cheat smart ;)

#8 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

Why did you use a program that you are trying for the first time/practising on it, with your main account? I am sorry for your loss but don't ever use anything on your main to cheat if you are not 100% sure how it is working.

#9 NuelleLazuli

NuelleLazuli
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

Avatars!-- They made me do it!?!

Lol anyway, lesson learned! As trizzle stated

You learn to cheat smart ;)

#10 neojohn

neojohn
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:53 AM

Good example if you are new always read up on the programs and the save way to use them

#11 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Not trying to sound like a bitch here, and I am sorry for your loss, but are we literally just ignoring the sticky topic at this point?

You know, this one? Right here? I thought it was made to 1. collect data on frozen accounts, and to 2. prevent this forum from being flooded with "omfg I was frozen" threads.

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

Have you seen this?
Account recovery guide
It may help, then again it may not. Sorry that you were frozen though.. :(

Edited by UmbreonQueen, 16 June 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#13 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

Not trying to sound like a bitch here, and I am sorry for your loss, but are we literally just ignoring the sticky topic at this point?

You know, this one? Right here? I thought it was made to 1. collect data on frozen accounts, and to 2. prevent this forum from being flooded with "omfg I was frozen" threads.

Yeah, seriously D; Maybe they just can't see it or something....?? I dunno heheh

Posted Image

Watch as another 'oh noes i got froze :(' thread is gonna be made sometime soon.... x3

#14 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Turnips <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: frozen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users