• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Here is where you can post about how you're betting for the Food Club and compare winnings with other Codexians. Since you can't cheat at Food Club this is a game that everyone will be playing legit so if you're a non-cheater that wants your time to shine then come on out of the cobwebs and participate.

If you don't know what the Food Club is the you should check out the Food Club Guide for more details.

Today (June 17th), in the Hidden Cove Arena Gooblah the Grarrl has a -1 adjustment however Fairfax the Deckhand has a +3 adjustment. Of course this doesn't mean that he will win but I am thinking that it's time for Gooblah to get another one of his rare loses.

Ol' Stripey has a +3 adjustment today in the Shipwreck Arena but then again Ned the Skipper, an already strong pirate, as a +1 adjustment. So we're looking at a toss up there.

Orvinn the First Mate has a +4 adjustment today in the Treasure Island Arena but I don't know if that makes up for the +2 adjustment that Franchisco Corvallio has or the +1 adjustment that Scurvy Dan the Blade has.

I'm not favoring either of the other Arena's today but will still include some in my bets.

Locking my own bets today as:
  • Lagoon:Captain Crossblades(13:1, +3 adjustment), Treasure Island:Orvinn the First Mate(8:1, +4 adjustment) - Odds: 104:1
  • Lagoon:Captain Crossblades(13:1, +3 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment) - Odds: 26:1
  • Treasure Island:Franchisco Corvallio(5:1, +2 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment) - Odds: 10:1
  • Treasure Island:Orvinn the First Mate(8:1, +4 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment) - Odds: 16:1
  • Ship Wreck:Ol' Stripey(6:1, +3 adjustment), Lagoon:Captain Crossblades(13:1, +3 adjustment) - Odds: 78:1
  • Ship Wreck:Ol' Stripey(6:1, +3 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment) - Odds:12:1
  • Treasure Island:Franchisco Corvallio(5:1, +2 adjustment),Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment), Harpoon Harry's:Lucky McKyriggan(2:1, 0 adjustment) - Odds: 20:1
  • Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment), Harpoon Harry's:Lucky McKyriggan(2:1, 0 adjustment) - Odds: 4:1
  • Lagoon:Captain Crossblades(13:1, +3 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment), Harpoon Harry's:Lucky McKyriggan(2:1, 0 adjustment) - Odds: 52:1
  • Ship Wreck:Ol' Stripey(6:1, +3 adjustment), Hidden Cove:Fairfax Deckhand(2:1, +3 adjustment), Harpoon Harry's:Lucky McKyriggan(2:1, 0 adjustment) - Odds: 24:1

So as you can see, I am really banking on Gooblah winning today. How did you guys vote for today?

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

I just went with Gooblah as his section is the only one that seems to have an arbitrage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food club, betting, gambling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users