Photo

SEX Toys

nsfw sex toys butt plugs shaped like tails merica

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

A sex toy is any thing that you lock away from the eyes of children or visiting mother in laws. Thus, commemorative miniature bats from your visit to the Louisville slugger plant are not S-toys, anything with a name like Eroscillator is, A silk sheet, three hundred feet of cotton rope and a high trundle bed is not, but only if you have those items discretely located. Ahem, nor will I explain the technique of a bed cocoon.,.,.,.,.

Edited by coltom, 20 June 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#52 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Don't make me get the MLP themed fleshlights.

#53 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Second hand sex toys? No thanks.
I do like the bear dildo that has balls, though.

I Mainly meant the corsets, but I was not in a good place after the divorce and my choices were sometimes not the best.

#54 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

What I really wanna know is who gets down to inspect the dogs for the models. Are they fetishists or well-paid? or just a hobby, like turkey sperm collectors?

On a side note, I just found a squirting horse inflatable dildo.

Edited by Napiform, 20 June 2012 - 07:35 PM.

#55 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

WAIT, WAIT. What exactly constitutes a sex toy?

A sex toy is an object or device that is primarily used to facilitate human sexual pleasure. The most popular sex toys are designed to resemble human genitals and may be vibrating or non-vibrating. ...

Wikipedia sheds no light :L

#56 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

I don't trust those factory made sex toys so I grow my own :ninja:

Posted Image

#57 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

Oh, are we using plant produce now? This is the place for my Snooki picture then:

Posted Image

#58 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Grow your own, eh? I've got some seeds for you.... It'll yield something like this:

Posted Image

and for those of you in some better climates:

Posted Image

#59 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

butt plugs shaped like tails
http://bad-dragon.com ?

Why did I have to be linked? Why do I have to be so curious? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY DAMMIT.

#60 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

Lol, you know that the mods can edit your posts and/or hide them, right?

We don't go around modifying people's posts willy-nilly though.

I think anything over 2 constitutes a collection.

I only have one, but I am shopping for another now. Actually I have been forgetting to make my decision and buy it... I want a glass one. They're so pretty :3. There is another thing I want and I'll probably buy them both today. Aww yay, then I will have a collection :)

#61 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

A little off topic, but I'm building a bird bath, using field limestone, drilled with a masonary bit and eventually I have this great frag of limestone for the top. Thinking about getting a little solar pump to get the water going.
However, my guest last night just had the strangest comments about my work in progress, many having to do with the fact its only half erected so far.

Attached Files

#62 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

On a side note, I just found a squirting horse inflatable dildo.

You had me at "squirting" and lost me somewhere between "horse" and "inflatable."

A little off topic, but I'm building a bird bath, using field limestone, drilled with a masonary bit and eventually I have this great frag of limestone for the top. Thinking about getting a little solar pump to get the water going.
However, my guest last night just had the strangest comments about my work in progress, many having to do with the fact its only half erected so far.

Is it a bird bath, or a fountain? Either way it looks like it'll be lovely. You really can't beat the look of natural field stone.

(Maybe we should do a separate thread for this sort of thing? Hmmhmmhmm.)

#63 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

Is it a bird bath, or a fountain? Either way it looks like it'll be lovely. You really can't beat the look of natural field stone.

(Maybe we should do a separate thread for this sort of thing? Hmmhmmhmm.)

My wife's friend had several comments on the meaning of my new project of building a large stone pillar. A little Freudian humour if it were, but Char has way too many details of certain matters and takes great joy her bawdy middle aged women persona.

I had plans for a bird bath, she made the suggestion that it have a widening at the top and be constantly ejecting water into the air.

Ahem, I am trying to find my voice at this place, while these matters are discussed differently among the women of the longhouse, I have found in the dominant cultures world mores are very different. I am inappropriately old compared to most of you here to engage in anything more than light banter. I might joke about an antique bed, three hundred feet of cotton rope and silk but hardly could I actually discuss the details.

P.S. If the bird bath does not circulate some, the mosquitos are likely to find it. *sigh* at my age sometimes I think more about the engineering of a rock sculpture than the song of touch and taste.

#64 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

The aeration should also keep algae from growing in it. I was just surprised because I don't know too many folks who would go through the effort/expense to ensure good circulation in a bird bath unless it was connected to a larger ornamental feature like a miniature pondless waterfall or even just a little bubbler for ambient noise.

... Sexy aeration. And a sexy waterfall. With sexy ambient noise. Because this is totally on-topic.

#65 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:00 AM

I think anything over 2 constitutes a collection.

I only have one, but I am shopping for another now. Actually I have been forgetting to make my decision and buy it... I want a glass one. They're so pretty :3. There is another thing I want and I'll probably buy them both today. Aww yay, then I will have a collection :)

Well, I dunno. If someone told me they had a coin collection and then showed me 2 pennies and a dime, I'd be a little disappointed unless they were like VDBs or something. I love glass ones. I didn't think I would, but then I did. A lot.

You had me at "squirting" and lost me somewhere between "horse" and "inflatable."

My assumption was that all the single career ladies filled it with douche and used their time efficiently. While I was roaming the web not looking at fake animal dick, I discovered that dogs and horses apparently have a ball thingy in the center of their penis that inflates when they do it to 'lock' the female to them. The horse and dog toys have to be inflatable to have that same affect.

#66 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

Well, I dunno. If someone told me they had a coin collection and then showed me 2 pennies and a dime, I'd be a little disappointed unless they were like VDBs or something. I love glass ones. I didn't think I would, but then I did. A lot.

Yeah, but you don't fuck yourself with pocket change. Toys take up more space and probably cost more than most coins people would collect. Coin collections could have hundreds or thousands of coins. If someone had hundreds of dildos I ... I just don't know what. A dildo for every day! :lol2:

#67 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

A dildo for every day! :lol2:

He / she would require 365 dildos then. :D

And it would cost a fortune.

Here, grow this sex toy.

Posted Image

#68 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

He / she would require 365 dildos then. :D

And it would cost a fortune.

Can I change your name to McCaptainObvious? :p

#69 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

Yeah, but you don't fuck yourself with pocket change.

Roll of quarters?

#70 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:14 AM

Roll of quarters?

Maybe externally.

#71 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:15 AM

Can I change your name to McCaptainObvious? :p

It's okay, I'll do it myself. :D

#72 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

Yeah, but you don't fuck yourself with pocket change. Toys take up more space and probably cost more than most coins people would collect. Coin collections could have hundreds or thousands of coins. If someone had hundreds of dildos I ... I just don't know what. A dildo for every day! :lol2:

I'm beginning to think this is too young of a crowd for me. When boys become men, the learn that giving an appropriate toy is a show of consideration and affection.
My own beloved one, did break one of her favorite toys over my head shortly before our multi-year marriage break. An Eroscillator which runs about $200. Talk about cutting off ones nose to spite your face.
P.S. I also own coins worth thousands of dollars, my favorite is a 1872 MS-63 Red NDN cent, S-11.

#73 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

OH my goodness this thread makes me remember when I was rustling through my mum's chest of drawers for a scarf to play dress-up and i found a huge purple dildo (no idea what it was) and ran downstairs wielding it at my bestfriend like a sword shouting "engarde!"

...my mum was absolutely mortified xD

#74 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Speaking of sex toys: (NSFW? Sort of)

Spoiler

#75 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

I'm beginning to think this is too young of a crowd for me. When boys become men, the learn that giving an appropriate toy is a show of consideration and affection.

Oh, I like this idea quite a bit. And not just because there's a free toy involved for the lady (though that is an awesome bonus.).

It gives me the impression that there are actually cultures out there that exist in which women's sexuality isn't considered to be like some kind of monster that can never be let out or spoken of.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsfw, sex, toys, butt plugs shaped like tails, merica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users