Photo

Mishatu's Estrogen Thread

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#1 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

So I just saw Jcrgirl's old estrogen thread and decided that, instead of reviving it, we need a whole new estrogen thread.

For sake of nostalgia for our older members, the old thread is here:
http://www.neocodex....ogen-thread-n-n

Talk of all the girly things here that the boys have no desire to read about, like how stupidly expensive makeup is getting and how badly we're PMSing.

To start:

Have you realized that a lot of the super expensive makeup brands have drugstore equivalents? Same factory and everything.

#2 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

I hate when I run out of tampons.

#3 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

Posted Image

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl šŸŒ›

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

I hate how some girls in hot climates have their hair down all the time, and it doesn't seem to make them sweaty, yet when I try it, I turn into a dripping mess!!! :censored:

#5 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

I hate when I run out of tampons.

Yeah, because you know if you send your man to the store, he'll always get the wrong fucking thing.
I SAID UNSCENTED, SWEETHEART. Oh, sorry. DID YOU WANT MY VAGINA TO SMELL LIKE A TWAT FULL OF FLOWERS??
Also, it really sucks when, as a last resort, you have to roll up a sock or a washcloth and shove it up your twat to keep this from happening in your panties.
Posted Image

#6 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

DON'T USE TAMPONS. Landfill fillers.

#7 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

DON'T USE TAMPONS. Landfill fillers.

w-what do you use?

#8 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

w-what do you use?

I'm assuming she's a fan of Divacups.
*shudders*

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

w-what do you use?

Well, I was joking, but if you really wanna know...
Spoiler

#10 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

I hate summer here, it gets humid so my hair looks horrible and sticks to my neck.. My face is so pale I can't use foundation cause it either looks to red or to yellow. As for the period comments, I hate every little thing about that horrid bodily function..

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

As for the period comments, I hate every little thing about that horrid bodily function..

I hate bodily functions.

#13 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Spoiler

bah, I wanted a pussy shot...

I hate summer here, it gets humid so my hair looks horrible and sticks to my neck.. My face is so pale I can't use foundation cause it either looks to red or to yellow. As for the period comments, I hate every little thing about that horrid bodily function..

Posted Image
Right now. Right now right now right now.
I'm so pale my mother thought I was albino when I was born. Seriously, translucent white. Blonde with blue eyes, the whole deal. I got this stuff last week and I am in LOVE. It's just this regular lotion looking stuff, you put on a thiiin coat, and 5-6 hours later you have a gorgeous natural-colored tan, not orange or anything. :') Doesn't even stain fabric. I've been getting so many compliments it's insane.

#14 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Do girls poop?

#15 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

Do girls poop?

No, and they don't fart either. You get a filter installed when you turn 10.

#16 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

Very painful procedure.

#17 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Oh, I like the idea of this thread, even if it did go straight to shark week.

Diva cups skeeve me strictly because they're not cute. Last I checked they only come in an ugly color. I do however own a Lunette cup, which is cute because it comes in a cute color. Basically it's a personal rule that everything that goes into my snatch has to be cute.

I got it partially because I'm a cheap ass, and partially because I really hate the packaging on tampons. It's like they're specially made to be as loud as possible.

#18 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

I can't stand the Always Infinity pads. They always crumble to little bits.

#19 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Very painful procedure.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

#20 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

I can't stand the Always Infinity pads. They always crumble to little bits.

I don't use pads, they always feel too bulky in my panties..Good thing I do cyber schooling, I hated going to the bathroom and opening a tampon, I agree, the packaging is too noisy. Feels like I'm going: "Hey I'm on my period" to everyone in the bathroom when I open one..

#21 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

I can't do tampons. The first time I tried to put one in, my vision went black and sparkly for a good 10 minutes. I lost any sense of balance, got terribly nauseous, and wanted to throw up so badly but couldn't. My head felt really heavy and I broke out in a cold sweat. This was for a good 12 hours at least. And I barely put it up there, less than a fourth. Second and third attempts, same results.
Posted Image

#22 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

I can't do tampons. The first time I tried to put one in, my vision went black and sparkly for a good 10 minutes. I lost any sense of balance, got terribly nauseous, and wanted to throw up so badly but couldn't. My head felt really heavy and I broke out in a cold sweat. This was for a good 12 hours at least. And I barely put it up there, less than a fourth. Second and third attempts, same results.

Most women wear regular tampons before trying the vodka-soaked ones.

#23 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Oh, I like the idea of this thread, even if it did go straight to shark week.

Diva cups skeeve me strictly because they're not cute. Last I checked they only come in an ugly color. I do however own a Lunette cup, which is cute because it comes in a cute color. Basically it's a personal rule that everything that goes into my snatch has to be cute.

I got it partially because I'm a cheap ass, and partially because I really hate the packaging on tampons. It's like they're specially made to be as loud as possible.

Mine's not really a Diva cup, some weird off-brand I can't remember. It's a nasty shade of brown though. I hate pads cause they're like diapers, I hate tampons cause they make me feel funny, and I hate wearing something for a couple hours and then trashing it. I keep the OB tampons in the car for emergencies because they have less trash and applicators genuinely freak me out. Plus, when the end of the world happens, I know what to do.

Edited by Napiform, 20 June 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#24 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Most women wear regular tampons before trying the vodka-soaked ones.

Posted Image

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Basically it's a personal rule that everything that goes into my snatch has to be cute.

Human penises are not cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users