Nor are fingers.

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Human penises are not cute.

I dunno about that. Some of them are cute, just not sexually appealing and wouldn't end up in me somehow.

#28 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

Some of them are! Particularly in motion. Have you ever watched someone get hard? It's like a proud little elephant sticking its trunk up. Adorable.

#29 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

Why the hell do I keep coming back to read this thread?

WHY?

#30 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

Some of them are! Particularly in motion. Have you ever watched someone get hard? It's like a proud little elephant sticking its trunk up. Adorable.

As a lifelong owner, I don't know how to take that. Endearing yet denigrating at the same time...?

At least when we talk about women, it's only to compare how sexually attractive you are. This is taking sexual dimorphism to a whole new level.

And what! Ho! Already talking about penii and only page two; the men are still talking about beer.

#31 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

And what! Ho! Already talking about penii and only page two; the men are still talking about beer.

Ladies of Codex have dirty minds.

PM me for secks :ph34r:

#32 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Why the hell do I keep coming back to read this thread?

WHY?

To learn about the secret lives of women, obviously. Even if those secret lives involve bleeding everywhere and comparing your genitals to adorable baby animals.

As a lifelong owner, I don't know how to take that. Endearing yet denigrating at the same time...?

Well if you're willing to be optimistic, keep in mind that in general people are more receptive to playing with cute things than they are to non-cute things.

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

To learn about the secret lives of women, obviously. Even if those secret lives involve bleeding everywhere and comparing your genitals to adorable baby animals.

I'm more so distracted by your avatar.

It's from an earlier SMT game right? Persona, I think?

#34 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

Ehhhhhh periods are just so messy, but you know what the worst part is? On top of being awkward and just generally irritating because I can't go swimming (my mum had a toxic shock reaction to tampons so i'm really wary of using them) they're fucking painful as well!!!! Not just your average cramps but immobilising, nauseating, make me dizzy then pass out cramps >: (

Stupid mother nature *shakes fist*

#35 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

I'm more so distracted by your avatar.

It's from an earlier SMT game right? Persona, I think?

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, yes. I'm a big SMT/Persona fan.

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, yes. I'm a big SMT/Persona fan.

Hallelujah.

#37 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

Have any of you ever slapped a guy?

#38 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

I SAID UNSCENTED, SWEETHEART. Oh, sorry. DID YOU WANT MY VAGINA TO SMELL LIKE A TWAT FULL OF FLOWERS??

DAFUQ PUNK?
As opposed to rotting fucking fish? Hell yes I want my twat to smell like god damn daisies and tulips.

For 21 years I had never slapped a man..
Then a few weekends ago I slapped my husband for fighting, and then his friend for instigating the fight.
I was so disappointed in myself..

#39 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

DAFUQ PUNK?
As opposed to rotting fucking fish? Hell yes I want my twat to smell like god damn daisies and tulips.

That's what you have uppity scented creams in the shower for, to make you smell FRESH AND UPPITY.

#40 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

I dunno about that. Some of them are cute, just not sexually appealing and wouldn't end up in me somehow.

Aren't you pregnant though? :/ Turkey Baster?

That's what you have uppity scented creams in the shower for, to make you smell FRESH AND UPPITY.

Ouuu lala, good point, but I still don't think scented Tampons are a bad thing..
I love not smelling like dirty crotch.

#41 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

Ouuu lala, good point, but I still don't think scented Tampons are a bad thing..

I'm actually curious of what situations that would pertain to, and just how smelly a females crotch seemingly gets in a day.

Spoiler

#42 Soapsub

Soapsub
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

Yep. Broke his nose too. That was accidental, tho. (Still not sorry..)

#43 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

Posted Image

#44 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

As opposed to... horse penises? Adorable. Amirite?

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:04 AM

DAFUQ PUNK?
As opposed to rotting fucking fish?

I know whenever a lady at work is on her period because she smells like flowertwat. I have never caught a whiff of dead fish from myself or from another person outside of a steam room. Scented pads and tampons are basically an odorific billboard for I'M ON THE RAG. :p

That reminds me of a joke...
Spoiler

Honestly, I think that if a guy unzipped his pants and a cute puppy stuck it's head out instead of a fat worm, I'd me more willing to kiss it and play with it.

#46 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

I'm assuming she's a fan of Divacups.
*shudders*

When I had periods I used Diva cups and o.b. probably for different reasons than most people though.

I haven't had a period in 2.5 years. Hate me, women! Muhahaha

Ladies of Codex have dirty minds.

PM me for secks :ph34r:

Sorry I am already covered on that angle.

Yes. Same guy, two times in the same night. He was stupid enough to heed my request to get out of the car again after I had already told him to get out once and slapped the shit out of him. He was my boyfriend at the time, but he was a total drama queen bitch. A couple years later he moved to L.A. and embraced his homosexuality. I'm glad I got to date him though, and we are still great friends.

#47 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

I haven't exactly *slapped* a guy, but I have otherwise physically assaulted a guy. Some years ago a dude who I considered to be a very good friend attempted to rape me and I didn't have much of a choice but to react with mild violence.

I'm actually curious of what situations that would pertain to, and just how smelly a females crotch seemingly gets in a day.

Spoiler

It seems to vary from person to person and I think a lot of it depends on diet. You know how Cheerios make everyone's pee smell? There's a very specific smell that Cheerios give to pee. It's universal. It's like that.

Otherwise I'd say that it depends somewhat on how often the individual is able to switch out their period damage control devices. They get pretty rank if you're too busy to switch them.

#48 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

It seems to vary from person to person and I think a lot of it depends on diet. You know how Cheerios make everyone's pee smell? There's a very specific smell that Cheerios give to pee. It's universal. It's like that.

Otherwise I'd say that it depends somewhat on how often the individual is able to switch out their period damage control devices. They get pretty rank if you're too busy to switch them.

There's a lot that goes into the smell... hormones, balance of "flora," cleanliness, infection... It varies from person to person but also each woman's also varies depending on different factors.

I stopped using scented ones long long ago when I read that they make you more susceptible to yeast infections. I don't really care to put perfume inside my hoo-hah anyway. There are other things that can be used to be fresh that don't involve putting chemicals in my vagina... I know that sometimes I am very self conscious and think that I can smell myself, but I have worked with hundreds of women in my life and never smelled that smell on anyone else. After dozens of breakroom discussions about it over the years, we all came to the conclusion that we are more sensitive to our own odor but can't really smell anyone else's. So why bother.

#49 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Eating lots of pineapple makes your hoo-ha smell/taste better

#50 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards