Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

I love strawberries and pineapples :D

#55 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Razor burns. I hate them so much and cutting yourself with a razor, those hurt and they bleed.
No matter what lotion/shave gel I use, I can't stop the razor burns.

Edited by andreaxo, 21 June 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#56 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Razor burns. I hate them so much and cutting yourswlf with a razor, those hurt and they bleed.

Omg yes.
There should totally be a "Lessons I've learned the hard way" thread.

Number one for me would definitely be:
Do not trim your lady garden in a hurry under any circumstances

#57 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

Razor burns. I hate them so much and cutting yourswlf with a razor, those hurt and they bleed.

Maybe you could look into other ways to get rid of your hair?

Do you use shitty razors?

#58 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

That works for the taste of male semen as well. Oranges/Pineapple/Apples. So ladies, tell your men to eat better and you'll swallow

#59 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:31 AM

Maybe you could look into other ways to get rid of your hair?

Do you use shitty razors?

Nope. I've actually invested in decent razors. It's mostly my hoo-ha and armpits where it happens. Sometimes legs depending how long I leave in between shaves. Probably have some ultra sensitive skin going on.

#60 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

Some of them are! Particularly in motion. Have you ever watched someone get hard? It's like a proud little elephant sticking its trunk up. Adorable.

That does NOT sound adorable at all. Foreskin kind of grosses me out. I like my penises circumcised.

Have any of you ever slapped a guy?

Does a drunk 30minute slap-war count? Never again..

Nope. I've actually invested in decent razors. It's mostly my hoo-ha and armpits where it happens. Sometimes legs depending how long I leave in between shaves. Probably have some ultra sensitive skin going on.

I shave with conditioner and I never get razor burn :/. But I hardly have any hair on my body so maybe that's part of it? If you're always getting it, you could try laser? I got laser treatment on my armpits and bikini and it's amazing. And my legs, I only really have a few hairs on my ankles so I usually just shave my ankles every week or so and my shins maybe once a month >.>

Edited by Dangocat, 21 June 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#61 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

I like my penises circumcised.

Hi

#62 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

Nair? Waxing? I think everyone gets bumps on their hoo-ha though.

That does NOT sound adorable at all. Foreskin kind of grosses me out. I like my penises circumcised.

No way, uncut is the best.

#63 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

I think everyone gets bumps on their hoo-ha though.

Yep, no matter what I shave with I get those bumps on mine. (though my razors are pretty decent)

#64 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

Yep, no matter what I shave with I get those bumps on mine. (though my razors are pretty decent)

I used to, but I just kept doing it and they started to go away, and after I got lazer on my bikini line I stopped getting bumps altogether O_o, even though they didn't do the middle part

#65 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

I shave with conditioner and I never get razor burn :/. But I hardly have any hair on my body so maybe that's part of it? If you're always getting it, you could try laser? I got laser treatment on my armpits and bikini and it's amazing. And my legs, I only really have a few hairs on my ankles so I usually just shave my ankles every week or so and my shins maybe once a month >.>

I'll try conditioner, I don't think that's something I've tried yet. :)

#66 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

I'll try conditioner, I don't think that's something I've tried yet. :)

Also, I always shave in the shower. Wet skin + just enough conditioner to make it slippery. Shaving cream irritates my skin a bit and it's so messy. And nair makes my armpits feel like they're on fire. I only used it once, and I was like 12. I thought it was supposed to be painful so I sat there crying with my armpits burning for like 5 minutes until my mom came in and was like "what are you doing?"

#67 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

I don't especially care about the cut/uncut issue, as long as it's properly cared for.

I've found that things like Nair work wonderfully, but they also smell like Satan's asshole. I can't deal with it. Electric razors are relatively painless but don't work all that well.

Does anyone have a particular razor they'd recommend?

#68 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'd say the Venus ones work well, they've got that extra moisture thing above and bellow the blades, so I don't get razor burn often.

#69 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

I like the Venus Breeze. It's got little shave gel bars right on the razor. The biggest pain is remembering to replace the head when the little gel bars start falling off >.<

#70 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

Venus for me as well. In high school, I used to use these pink razors that looked just like the cheap ass men's blue razors. They were awwwwwwwwwful. I haven't got razor burn in years now after switching to Venus, and I've cut myself a whole lot less since then as well <3

I'm afraid conditioner would make my skin a tad too soft, and much easier to accidentally cut while shaving, so I just stick to soap and water. It works for me ^_^

Nair.. I used their "cucumber scented" product, it smelled SO bad, it didn't smell like cucumbers AT ALL! On top of that, it would burn my skin completely off on some areas, and yet not remove the hair from areas next to the burnt off skin. When I'd wipe off the hair on some places, the skin would go with it. I'd just end up looking like an accident victim, so I stopped using it altogether. I'll take razors over Nair any day.

#71 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

Venus Embrace is my favorite. I tried the Shick Intuition once, but it was waaay too bulky for me and once that big bar of soap starts to get eaten up it's really gross and doesn't do much good at all.

#72 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

I just use those throw away RUSSIA STRONG (country of choice) WEAK BIG AMERICAN TITTIES razors because those women's fancy razors that cost like £20 don't even work for me :( My hair is too thick... cries.....

Edited by Turnip, 21 June 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#73 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

If I had a vagina I would put time and effort into making it look like a vulture and then I would take pictures and record sing-along tapes.

#74 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

I've found that the Venus razors work pretty well as long as you change the blades frequently. I still cut myself and get razor burn occasionally, but I don't usually have much of an issue if I let the water soften up my hair a little first, and I use shaving gel and take my time. I actually think I get the closest shave when I use men's razors. I avoid using women's disposable razors at all costs, as they make me feel like I'm shaving with a fork.

Nair (and similar hair removal products) smell like shit and make my sensitive skin burn.

#75 PenguinCat

PenguinCat
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Has anyone ever tried this: http://vegweb.com/re...ax-hair-remover ?

I keep trying this and it always fails. Either I cook it too long and it hardens, or it's too hot to use and I end up in pain because it burns even after I've set it out for a long time.

Have any of you ever slapped a guy?

No, but I have hurt one. Accidentally. While hitting each other with sticks.

Edited by SociallyAwkwardPenguin, 21 June 2012 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users