• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#851 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

Arms first, then adjust boobs in the cups, then clasp it and final tweaks (if nedeed, because some days boobies are too wild to handle with care).

(When I wear it) always in the back. I tried on the front one time because I saw my mum do it, but it just felt weird. I do it in 1 second. I also unclasp it with only one hand. I'm an experiened user!

#852 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

Front. I can do back but it takes forever because I always miss the clasps. 

#853 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

Also, do you (or anyone else that has trouble clasping bras in the back) also find it difficult to button/unbutton, zip/unzip, or tie things in the back?

And most importantly, how do you take your bra off? Do you first take your shirt off, then your bra, or unclasp first and take it off stealthily?

I don't have any trouble with button/unbutton, zip/unzip, tie things in the back. I have a tight top that ties up with laces in the back and I do it with no issues. I have flexible arms/shoulders, though, that might explain it, thanks to years of swimming/sports in general.

About taking it off: it depends on the occasion. If I'm in a hurry I take my shirt off, then my bra; if I'm just being norml lazy I unclasp and take the bra off first, then proceed to take my shirt whenever I want it (or not, if I'm not alone at home -except if it's my husband)

#854 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

That's interesting. I don't like pulling things over my head, so I avoid doing it whenever possible. Do you put your deodorant on after your bra? I would imagine you'd constantly get deodorant stains on your bras if you did it the other way around.

Also, do you (or anyone else that has trouble clasping bras in the back) also find it difficult to button/unbutton, zip/unzip, or tie things in the back?

And most importantly, how do you take your bra off? Do you first take your shirt off, then your bra, or unclasp first and take it off stealthily?

I put deodarant on after bra before shirt

I have no problem clasping in the back, it's just how I've always put on my bra for some reason.

I unclasp my bra in the back, pull off straps from arms (through shirt sleeves unless it's long sleeve then shirt comes off) then I pull bra through front of shirt and fling across the room and say "ahh that's better"

#855 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

I put deodarant on after bra before shirt

I have no problem clasping in the back, it's just how I've always put on my bra for some reason.

I unclasp my bra in the back, pull off straps from arms (through shirt sleeves unless it's long sleeve then shirt comes off) then I pull bra through front of shirt and fling across the room and say "ahh that's better"

I was curious, so I tried putting my bra on the way you do, and I got really confused. :p

Your bra removal method is pretty much identical to mine, though. Can't get that damn thing off soon enough!

#856 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

That's interesting. I don't like pulling things over my head, so I avoid doing it whenever possible. Do you put your deodorant on after your bra? I would imagine you'd constantly get deodorant stains on your bras if you did it the other way around.

I usually put my deodorant on after my showers and since I use powdered deodorant, it is rubbed in pretty good by the time I put my bra on. I do struggle to unclasp sometimes when I try. I mean I can usually do it but I fumble around a bit. I think I've just done the pullover thing for so long I never really learned to unclasp in the back quickly haha. Sometimes I take it off stealthily, if I'm like in my living room. If I'm by myself I usually remove my shirt first. 

#857 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

I clasp it in the back. I've been doing it that way since I was 11 so I'm usually able to feel and grab onto the clasps on the first try. Doing it from the front feels unpleasant and makes me feel claustrophobic, but it's easier.

It feels strange being in this thread seeing as I haven't had a period in over 4 years. I don't miss it.

#858 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

I seriously never knew there were people that didn't clasp that shit in the front. You are more coordinated than I. 

Alsooo, just wondering, is everyone else as paranoid about yeast infections as I am. Are there lucky people out there who haven't had them. Or are they uncommon and I am just horribly unlucky. 

#859 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

I seriously never knew there were people that didn't clasp that shit in the front. You are more coordinated than I. 

Alsooo, just wondering, is everyone else as paranoid about yeast infections as I am. Are there lucky people out there who haven't had them. Or are they uncommon and I am just horribly unlucky. 

Blerrrrgh I am really paranoid about them too. I had one in my life and it was while I was pregnant. It was the worst.

#860 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:39 AM

I clasp mine in the front and turn it around, the order I take my clothes off depends on who's around, I can't do anything behind my back to save my life, and I put deodorant on after I do everything else.

I've only had two, and it was like a week before I confirmed I was pregnant both times. Do you get them often? Do you have candida overgrowth?

#861 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:09 PM

I've only had one very mild yeast infection, so I'm not really paranoid about getting them, but I still take all the necessary precautions.

I'm more afraid of getting UTIs, after having several in a fairly short period of time a couple years ago. I used to hold my pee in for way too long, and didn't really pay all that much attention to peeing after sex, but now I'm extra cautious. I start to panic a little whenever I feel any sort of pressure or discomfort in my lower abdomen (unrelated to my period) or when I feel like I'm peeing more frequently than usual.

#862 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:29 PM

I don't think I've ever had one in my 28.5 years on this earth.

#863 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

I've only had two, and it was like a week before I confirmed I was pregnant both times. Do you get them often? Do you have candida overgrowth?

I started getting them a lot after I had had an allergic reaction and got put on steroids/antihistamines, I've been good for almost a year now but whenever I get the slightest itch I start to freak out lol. It's very hot/humid where I live so I guess I just gotta be careful lol.

I've only had one very mild yeast infection, so I'm not really paranoid about getting them, but I still take all the necessary precautions.

I'm more afraid of getting UTIs, after having several in a fairly short period of time a couple years ago. I used to hold my pee in for way too long, and didn't really pay all that much attention to peeing after sex, but now I'm extra cautious. I start to panic a little whenever I feel any sort of pressure or discomfort in my lower abdomen (unrelated to my period) or when I feel like I'm peeing more frequently than usual.

That is good, take precaution. A bad yeast infection is like. It's worse than pain after a surgery. Like idk pain you can kind of become numb do but ITCHINESS DRIVES YOU INSANE

Ohhh god, I've never had a UTI and I'm super paranoid about that too, haha! Erughhhh

I don't think I've ever had one in my 28.5 years on this earth.

Count your blessings and eat your yogurt

#864 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:03 PM

That is good, take precaution. A bad yeast infection is like. It's worse than pain after a surgery. Like idk pain you can kind of become numb do but ITCHINESS DRIVES YOU INSANE

Ohhh god, I've never had a UTI and I'm super paranoid about that too, haha! Erughhhh

I don't know if I was just lucky or if I caught it early, but I wasn't in any pain at all when I had my yeast infection. I don't even think I was that itchy. The only indication I had that something was off was some funky discharge. I took a single dose of antibiotics and that seemed to clear everything up quickly.

On the other hand, my UTIs were extremely painful and accompanied by low-grade fevers, so I just felt kind of sick in general. The worst part about having a UTI is that it burns like a motherfucker when you pee, and you feel like you have to go all the time.

#865 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:04 PM

FWIW men can get yeast infections as well from their partners. It usually involves small bumps over the glans, rash, swelling and painful urination.

Always urinste after sex to reduce this risk.

#866 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

FWIW men can get yeast infections as well from their partners. It usually involves small bumps over the glans, rash, swelling and painful urination.

Always urinste after sex to reduce this risk.

I've known men who get yeast infections in their mouths.

Ladies, if you got a yeast infection don't let your partner go down on you.... *_* 

#867 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:38 AM

I started getting them a lot after I had had an allergic reaction and got put on steroids/antihistamines, I've been good for almost a year now but whenever I get the slightest itch I start to freak out lol. It's very hot/humid where I live so I guess I just gotta be careful lol.

Oh, yeah, that'll do it. My baby had one a while back and I killed it with coconut oil.

#868 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

Ladies, if you got a yeast infection don't let your partner go down on you.... *_* 

Now that you mention it. I had thrush once when Braden was a baby from kissing him. lol

#869 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

Now that you mention it. I had thrush once when Braden was a baby from kissing him. lol

ohhhhhhhhh my god

ew.gif

#870 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

I stopped using birth control since New Year's 2015 because it was messing me up completely and we use condoms (ugh) now. I've been feeling better ever since. However, my natural period is irregular af and at the moment I can't even remember my last one. We've had so many pregnancy scares already.

(I mean, I like kids, I want kids... just not now)

#871 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

I stopped using birth control since New Year's 2015 because it was messing me up completely and we use condoms (ugh) now. I've been feeling better ever since. However, my natural period is irregular af and at the moment I can't even remember my last one. We've had so many pregnancy scares already.

(I mean, I like kids, I want kids... just not now)

Have you spoken to your doctor (or whomever your provider is) about alternatives? IUD (copper or something like mirena)? Nuvaring? The arm implant? Depo (that freaks me out but it works for some)

#872 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

Have you spoken to your doctor (or whomever your provider is) about alternatives? IUD (copper or something like mirena)? Nuvaring? The arm implant? Depo (that freaks me out but it works for some)

Not yet. I actually quit with the nuvaring (and the 'regular' pill, which uses the same hormones). The other alternatives I knew of required having been pregnant before (like the IUD). Arm implant though? Never heard of that :0 What is it?

#873 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

Not yet. I actually quit with the nuvaring (and the 'regular' pill, which uses the same hormones). The other alternatives I knew of required having been pregnant before (like the IUD). Arm implant though? Never heard of that :0 What is it?

You don't need to have been pregnant to have an IUD :) That used to be the recommendation but isn't any longer. :D 

The arm implant is similar to the IUD except that its a piece in your arm and it's good for roughly 3 years I believe :D I would love it but we can't get it where I live :(

#874 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:48 PM

Very late but relevant.

#875 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:04 AM

You don't need to have been pregnant to have an IUD :) That used to be the recommendation but isn't any longer. :D

:o they changed that? Lol I've been calling my classmate an idiot all this time because he wanted to 'surprise' his girlfriend with an IUD, telling him it could seriously harm her fertility lol. I think I'll have a chat with the doctor about it. If they really changed that, I think that would be great to have :0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users