901 replies to this topic

#76 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Have any of you ever slapped a guy?

Yes, made him cry too (did it in succession) but the guy I was slapping was a huge baby. (not the kind of cute guy you would date, he looked the exact opposite) I don't feel bad about it either, he was the kind of guy who let people walk all over him and did what anyone asked him to, and I have to admit I do not like those kind of people.

#77 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

I use a venus razor.. the blue one.. I don't know what it's called. I've never tried any other razors though. I am STILL using my first ever razor that I bought like 12-13 years ago. I never knew you were supposed to change the heads when the blue gel thing fell off. I don't think I've ever seen it fall off. I usually just change them seasonally, like when I start wearing shorts, or when I go on vacation, or start a new semester. That kind of thing.

Nair smells like ammonia or something very unwholesome. It just doesn't scream "rub me all over your body"

#78 James

James
  • โ™” King James โ™”

• 1539 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

This thread is more interesting than the Testosterone thread.

#79 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

This thread is more interesting than the Testosterone thread.

Because men only talk about booze and breasts.

#80 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:18 AM

In a way I kind of miss having periods. It's more understandable to have PMS when you actually have the MS part. Now I am just a hormonal crybaby whacko one week a month and I don't even get out of having sex for a few days. Having sex when you think everything is a horrible offense and cry at the drop of a hat is not exactly the most enjoyable. Just cuddle me!

#81 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • ๐ŸดAioli-American๐Ÿด

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

Have any of you ever slapped a guy?

Yes. More than once.

DAFUQ PUNK?
As opposed to rotting fucking fish? Hell yes I want my twat to smell like god damn daisies and tulips.

Ew. Chemicals? Vagina should smell like vagina. I am completely convinced of this.

Aren't you pregnant though? :/ Turkey Baster?

manly โ‰  cute.

#82 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:13 AM

I second the conditioner recomendation. Super soft.

#83 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

I will not give in to the social norms male oppressors have demanded of me. I shave nothing. The whole idea of it is ridiculous to me. I am a mammal. I have hair under my arms, in my ass crack, on my big toes, in the small of my back. Lots of places. Sorry if it isn't very 'lady-like' but welcome to real life.

Having sex when you think everything is a horrible offense and cry at the drop of a hat is not exactly the most enjoyable.

From the male perspective, you're just being a bitch again. I have discovered that it takes a lot of time and a lot of screaming and arguing to finally get a man to understand that women go through uncontrollable imbalances and have more complicated needs than just having them stick their pecker in us. It's a real chemical process, and I can FEEL myself get bitchier certain times of the month. Like, I literally get angrier and I can feel myself turning into a werewolf. I always give my guy a fair warning that I will not tolerate his tomfoolery when I am PMSing.

#84 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

I always tell my man that I'm under a "code red" and he just gives me extra cuddles for a week. He says he appreciates the fact that I tell him why I'm being bitchy instead of just being bitchy.

#85 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

Which girl doesn't use make up around here? :o

#86 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

Depends on the day. Sometimes I wear it, other times I don't :p But generally I'm too lazy to put it on.

#87 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

I wear it occasionally. As in like, for actual occasions. I would say that about 95% of the time I don't wear any makeup.

#88 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

Depends on the day. Sometimes I wear it, other times I don't :p But generally I'm too lazy to put it on.

I wear it occasionally. As in like, for actual occasions. I would say that about 95% of the time I don't wear any makeup.

My next question would be, is it troublesome to put on make up?

I notice some (attention-seeking) girls in my school wear make up everyday, without fail.

#89 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ„

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

The only makeup I wear on a regular basis is mineral powder, and that's only if my skin is looking particularly oily or I want to cover up a few blemishes. Otherwise, I wear makeup for special occasions, when I dress up, or if I'm sitting around at home with nothing better to do than play with makeup. I'd probably wear it more often if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to wash off.

#90 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

I wouldn't say putting it on is troublesome, just that I normally have things I'd rather be doing, like playing on the computer. :D

(almost every time I'm running late, it's because I was busy playing on my computer. Oops!)

#91 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

In a way I kind of miss having periods. It's more understandable to have PMS when you actually have the MS part. Now I am just a hormonal crybaby whacko one week a month and I don't even get out of having sex for a few days. Having sex when you think everything is a horrible offense and cry at the drop of a hat is not exactly the most enjoyable. Just cuddle me!

Aww dude, can't you say that? If it's not fun for everyone involved, it's not worth it.

I do wear it, but not all the time. I doubt that my sensitive skin could handle constant exposure to makeup. When I do wear it, I have to be very particular about which ones I wear. Ben Nye is the best but it's also hard to get. I think if I had a constant supply of Ben Nye makeup I would totally wear it every day.

#92 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

I used to every day. Now I just.. stopped. I now wear it when I go to occasions, etc and work since I'm constantly interacting with people and I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed. :p

#93 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl ๐ŸŒ›

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

If I'm hanging out at home, noooooooooo makeup. Once I'm going to work or anywhere outside my door, I put foundation since I'm apparently still going through puberty, and I get acne, which leaves a few scars. I don't do mascara or eye liner or eye shadow or blush or lip liner or anything fancy. I am utterly terrified of putting anything close to my eyes. I use lipstick if my lip peeled and became bloody and I don't want people to see that :p

#94 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

I'm thinking I might have to post a pic of me with and without makeup. Could be interesting :p

#95 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

I also hate it when I run out of conditioner before I run of of shampoo. It is the BIGGEST inconvenience sometimes!

#96 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

I also hate it when I run out of conditioner before I run of of shampoo. It is the BIGGEST inconvenience sometimes!

Go with the natural grease in your hair!

#97 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

I will not give in to the social norms male oppressors have demanded of me. I shave nothing. The whole idea of it is ridiculous to me. I am a mammal. I have hair under my arms, in my ass crack, on my big toes, in the small of my back. Lots of places. Sorry if it isn't very 'lady-like' but welcome to real life.

Actually, I shave/wax mainly for hygiene purposes. Especially my vajayjay. Maybe it's just cause I use pads, but it's SO MUCH easier on youself when you aren't greeted by a mess of bloody curls whenever you drop your pants during your period. I'm not sure if tampon users have that problem though.

And under the arms is just more comfortable if I sweat. Plus, I like smelling nice, and hair adds to BO.

#98 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

Does anyone have a particular razor they'd recommend?

The most expensive Venus you can find, with a replacable head, and spraycan shaving foam.

#99 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Question; have you had sex while you're on your period?

#100 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

I'm with Irrana, it's more for me. Personally I think I look better in a tank with bare pits, and my lower, that stuff just gets in the way. Leg stubble takes away that shininess. To each her own, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users