• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#101 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Question; have you had sex while you're on your period?

Of course.

#102 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Of course.

...and? :blush:

How was it for you?

#103 Charli

Charli
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:42 PM

I have, its the same as sex when you're not on your period, just a bit messier :)
In general I try not to though, just because its a hassle to strip the bed and do a load of laundry right after. Usually I plan time with my bf around my period, and if we can't we just take a lot of showers.

The worst is when he thinks that if I won't have sex with him, I should suck his **** to compensate. Does anyone else get this?? At first I thought it was funny, and cute that he was trying, but now I want to punch him if he even suggests "doing other stuff."

#104 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

...and? :blush:

How was it for you?

I actually enjoy it more than the man usually does. The fact that he thinks it is disgusting and wrong kind of hurts my feelings when I am all hormonal and it ends up usually not happening. The feeling is slightly different but not in a way that I know how to describe, maybe "looser and wetter."

I have, its the same as sex when you're not on your period, just a bit messier :)
In general I try not to though, just because its a hassle to strip the bed and do a load of laundry right after. Usually I plan time with my bf around my period, and if we can't we just take a lot of showers.

The worst is when he thinks that if I won't have sex with him, I should suck his **** to compensate. Does anyone else get this?? At first I thought it was funny, and cute that he was trying, but now I want to punch him if he even suggests "doing other stuff."

Towels on the bed?

I don't really see the big deal with sucking cock a couple of times. I do it anyway so it doesn't really bother me. I think it's unfair for us to get all pissed when the guy suggests doing other things for pleasure. We have other holes...

#105 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:59 AM

Follow up question for make up users - how much do you spend on make up?

My sister spends a shit ton on it every month. -.-

#106 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Follow up question for make up users - how much do you spend on make up?

My sister spends a shit ton on it every month. -.-

I only buy it on clearance or on sale. I can't remember when I last paid full price for makeup :p

That being said, I really don't have any numbers because I don't pay attention, plus I don't/can't buy while I'm at school.

#107 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

I get it, and I understand your feeling of wanting to punch him. On the one hand, he should respect that you're tired or not in the mood, but your refusal is hurtful to him. Think about how you would feel if you wanted to get it on and he said, "Meh. Not in the mood" and went to watch tv. I mean, he could at least pinch your nipples while you got yourself off or something. You can spare him that frustration by at least giving him a handjob. Although, whenever I'm too tired for sex I find that exhausting as well and content myself with just absent mindedly squeezing his balls.

#108 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

yes. I like it a lot.

#109 Charli

Charli
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

I actually enjoy it more than the man usually does. The fact that he thinks it is disgusting and wrong kind of hurts my feelings when I am all hormonal and it ends up usually not happening. The feeling is slightly different but not in a way that I know how to describe, maybe "looser and wetter."

Towels on the bed?

I don't really see the big deal with sucking cock a couple of times. I do it anyway so it doesn't really bother me. I think it's unfair for us to get all pissed when the guy suggests doing other things for pleasure. We have other holes...

I've put down a towel once, but we switch positions a lot and we ended up missing the towel... But yeah, if we were smarter about it, it would've worked well.
Sucking dick in general doesn't bother me, sometimes i really enjoy it, and i usually do it once or twice when i visit him/he visits me, either alone or as foreplay. But i mind when I'm obviously not in the mood and he still thinks I should, just because he's in the mood. I don't get upset if he suggests anal or a shower, half the time I suggest it, but I've told him blowing is only fun for me when I'm in the mood, and it seems like he couldn't care less if I enjoy it.

I get it, and I understand your feeling of wanting to punch him. On the one hand, he should respect that you're tired or not in the mood, but your refusal is hurtful to him. Think about how you would feel if you wanted to get it on and he said, "Meh. Not in the mood" and went to watch tv. I mean, he could at least pinch your nipples while you got yourself off or something. You can spare him that frustration by at least giving him a handjob. Although, whenever I'm too tired for sex I find that exhausting as well and content myself with just absent mindedly squeezing his balls.

Punk, you're totally right, if he said he wasn't in the mood and left to watch tv i'd be hurt. But I don't refuse to blow him and then ignore him, I just want to do other stuff outside the bedroom. We only see each other every other week, so I really don't ignore him or visibly get upset because I want us to have a good time. I talked to him about it at first and you're right, he said it hurt his feelings when I didn't want to do things, and then I said it hurt my feelings when he doesn't seem to care whether I enjoy it or not, and sometimes I feel used afterwards, and then we both said we were sorry, and it was a great conversation. But it didn't change either of our behaviors, and the exact same thing happens every time i tell him i'm not in the mood or I want to do something else. And I just don't think its fair that I'm the bad guy every time I don't want to.

I know guys have a harder time determining when a girl is aroused for obvious reasons, but thats why I try to communicate how I'm feeling. Its just frustrating when you don't feel like the other person is listening.

I feel like this posting comes off as me never wanting to have sex... this only happens once in a while, not every time he tries to touch me i swear.

#110 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

I feel like this posting comes off as me never wanting to have sex... this only happens once in a while, not every time he tries to touch me i swear.

No no, I understand you perfectly. I see my boyfriend once a week, and I, too, get to be the bitch for being too tired or wanting to spend our time doing other things, since our time together is so limited. I know exactly where you're coming from, feeling 'used'. I had the same concerns you do, and I hated that having sex seemed like a scheduled event. "Oh, Saturday Night Live is lamer than usual. Let's fuck." Then again, it will be a whole week before I see him again. Ideally, if one of you is too tired for it, or not in the mood, the other should just respect that. But I guess that's just hard for guys to do. Because their balls explode if they don't get off every time they grope your titties. It's science.

#111 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Because their balls explode if they don't get off every time they grope your titties. It's science.

I'm a virgin, but even I understand that about guys (as it's so obvious). I feel kind odd, reading everyone's posts about that, especially when I somehow understand where you're coming from and what exactly you mean. Nice quote ;)

Edited by UmbreonQueen, 24 June 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#112 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

It's actually not that severe, most guys will masturbate long before ever reaching that point.

We may joke about it, and our balls may get a little tender if we've let too much sperm build up, but if ever it actually gets downright painful we jack off.

Fleshlights really go a long way towards dealing with this issue.

Maybe a better thing to do than get upset with a guy wanting sex is to get him one of those if he doesn't already have one? It's thoughtful, useful, and he'll probably need it if ever you guys do break up.

#113 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

It's actually not that severe, most guys will masturbate long before ever reaching that point.

We may joke about it, and our balls may get a little tender if we've let too much sperm build up, but if ever it actually gets downright painful we jack off.

Does it actually hurt? I always wonder about this. Sperm die and are absorbed by the body if they are not ejaculated. They don't really build up. Semen is stored in some glands (which are not in the testes) but if too much builds up isn't that where spontaneous emissions come from? Not that I am a cum expert and I admit I could be wrong...

On another note, I wonder how many of you ladies can do our version of this. I want to be able to but never have done it. I don't expect anyone to post on here if they can do it (unless you just want to brag) but just know that I am envious :whistling:

#114 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Does it actually hurt? I always wonder about this. Sperm die and are absorbed by the body if they are not ejaculated. They don't really build up. Semen is stored in some glands (which are not in the testes) but if too much builds up isn't that where spontaneous emissions come from? Not that I am a cum expert and I admit I could be wrong...

I can at least speak for myself, if I don't cum at least once every 3 days I notice significant tenderness, day 4 it flat out hurts to walk. I don't think it is medically possible for our balls to explode but guys cum often and when we don't our bodies aren't used to actually being at full capacity to where it starts doing exactly what you just described.

I am thinking this is similar to the way that the stomach works, if you eat often and over gorge yourself then your stomach expands, if you under eat often then your stomach shrinks (not talking around the waist but your actual stomach). So logically, since guys tend to cum rather often when they reach capacity with the amount of sperm in our ball sacks we go through a painful experience of it having to expand to make room for the unused sperm, aka blue balls.

I'm no expert and google isn't working for me, but at least it makes sense logically to me.

#115 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

I can at least speak for myself, if I don't cum at least once every 3 days I notice significant tenderness, day 4 it flat out hurts to walk. I don't think it is medically possible for our balls to explode but guys cum often and when we don't our bodies aren't used to actually being at full capacity to where it starts doing exactly what you just described.

I am thinking this is similar to the way that the stomach works, if you eat often and over gorge yourself then your stomach expands, if you under eat often then your stomach shrinks (not talking around the waist but your actual stomach). So logically, since guys tend to cum rather often when they reach capacity with the amount of sperm in our ball sacks we go through a painful experience of it having to expand to make room for the unused sperm, aka blue balls.

I'm no expert and google isn't working for me, but at least it makes sense logically to me.

I'm no expert, but that doesn't sound right...

#116 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm no expert either, but:

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Blue_balls

It's just... uncomfortable, more like a pressure than a pain. And it's more from the fact that you're overstimulating things than having an excessive build-up -- it does goes away after a while of relaxing, so it's not like you're going to explode or anything. If a guy is complaining about it, all he's got to do is take care of himself or sleep it off or something.

After leaving things be for a few days, it does get more sensitive but never to that point of not being able to walk, lol. Definitely not anything serious. Just more sensitivity.

The spontaneous emissions are the body's natural way of kicking out the old to make way for the new but for the most part, your body is reabsorbing most of what it's creating if there's too much of a build-up.

#117 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'm disappointed by the number of guy posts in an estrogen thread.

#118 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:34 AM

I can at least speak for myself, if I don't cum at least once every 3 days I notice significant tenderness, day 4 it flat out hurts to walk.

You should probably see a doctor...

#119 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

I'm the same as Yung that it gets tighter and I can feel the pressure on them after a few days, but the worst pain was when my girlfriend and I first started dating she was a virgin and very nervous about going very far. I was incredibly horny around her, but she didn't want to do anything sexual at that time. As soon as I'd get back to my room after hanging out with her I'd have to jack off or my balls would hurt the next day.

I've only experienced pain the day after I've been hard a lot but never climaxed. Blueeeee Balllllllsssss

#120 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

It doesn't make sense logically to me because, again, sperm don't build up inside your balls. Unused sperm dies after a few days and is absorbed. Maybe what you are thinking of building up is the seminal fluid, which is neither produced nor stored in the balls.

I see this kind of like saying that if you don't bleed every few days your blood vessels will explode. The body has ways to deal with the life and death of cells and fluid that are produced.

#121 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

Fleshlights really go a long way towards dealing with this issue.

Maybe a better thing to do than get upset with a guy wanting sex is to get him one of those if he doesn't already have one? It's thoughtful, useful, and he'll probably need it if ever you guys do break up.

Wtf? Ive gone weeks with no sex and i've never had my nuts hurt. Maybe you should get that shit checked out man.

#122 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

Wtf? Ive gone weeks with no sex and i've never had my nuts hurt. Maybe you should get that shit checked out man.

Weeks = months? amirite? ;P

#123 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:07 AM

I can at least speak for myself, if I don't cum at least once every 3 days I notice significant tenderness, day 4 it flat out hurts to walk.

I don't think this is normal. You should probably see a doctor if you're having difficulty walking.

#124 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

Weeks = months? amirite? ;P

nope... weeks.

#125 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards