CNBC Admits That We Are All Slaves To The Central Banks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8wfUJ6sj8&feature=related

Surprised that the main stream media actually reported something accurate for once.

On a side note:

You won't see that being reported on any main stream media.

#2 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

This whole world is so corrupt. Especially the united states government.

Posted Image

#3 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

Not really a big surprise to be honest.
It's Germany all over again....FEMA death camps anyone?

#4 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Get a grip.

#5 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

We Live in Public (2009) - Find it, watch it.

Almost all of the quotes below are from Josh Harris, the greatest internet mogul you never met. Look him up

"If you said to somebody two hundred years ago that people are going to spend eight hours a day looking at this moving fire (called a tv set) zombied out, they would have said, what kind of madness does the future hold for us?"

"As the world has modernized, the social nature of things is going to be done virtually. The next magical medium is the virtual world. So you kind of get this... group generated consciousness. Our dreams will be programmed by each other."

"Time had to take it's course for the net to become mature. I just held on and waited for the market to catch up to me." Refering to the internet. He said this on camera in the 2000s but he was saying it in the late 1980s.

"The name of the experiment is Quiet, We Live In Public." Our lives are not private, and have not been private for 60 years.

"One day we're going to wake up and realize that we're all just... servants."

"As time is going by the world of Quiet and We Live in Public is going to be come more and more real. The virtual version of that is where Google and Facebook are going. Turning the cameras onto themselves [the viewers]. The way they gauge their self worth is through how many myspace friends or how many youtube views they have."

"It's just people shouting out, hey notice me! People don't look up anymore, everybody's walking around like this, clicking. (holds out hand as though texting on a phone) We are slaves to these little digital boxes. And he [Josh] was saying THIS is the way it's going to be. And he was right! I mean, he was right!"Abbey Ellin, Journalist NY Times

"Google, Facebook and myspace are training people to automate themselves."

"Myspace sold for 580 million in 2005 and today facebook is valued at 15 billion. And who creates that value? We do! You do know that everything we post online is tracked, collected and profiled, right? The ads that appear on our screen are based on keywords that are found in our likes and dislikes. The groups that we belong to, even our chats and emails. Every ad by google is generated this way. Specific to who they think you are, and what they think you need. Keywords are mined from emails to your mom, even your lover. And we all willingly share this information. We enjoy the attention, the feedback, the comments. But check this out: once out there your information can be bought and sold. it's no longer yours to make private again." Ondi Timoner, director

"Everything is free, except for the video that we capture of you. That we own." referring to the thousands of hours of video captured in the Quiet and We Live in Public experiments.
"I'm gonna sell you your life back. "

This is eerily accurate. I'm told that britain is even worse as a surveilance state. Anyway, watch the movie.

There is no difference really, in saying that we're slaves to the google of Googles, or the central banks. The masters control everything. At some point every company gets bought or invested in. No one escapes it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users