Photo

so do you non-"advanced" members use abrosia

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 grimme

grimme
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

I mean it's good because the time spent at the haggle screen is 1 second but you can't do anything to the refresh rate. not sure if that would change my odds of getting anything, but it seems whenever I try to get a couple mp for the day I always miss. so I tried out another ab that refreshes at 5-6 seconds but takes 2 or 3 seconds at the haggle screen and got 2 mp. it's a program called "msab". which works best for you guys?

#2 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Yeah I use abrosia and I've made over 2mil in the last two days ;)
I don't bother going for MPs though, much more money to be made from small profit items.

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

Well of course you're not going to get morphing potions so easily, try something easier.

#4 grimme

grimme
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

Well of course you're not going to get morphing potions so easily, try something easier.

before I use autobuyed I rsed at the chocolate shop and the toy shop, where do you usually ab at?

#5 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

It is possible to make a good profit without advanced because your haggle speeds can be the same. You'll just miss a few restocks when they happen at the 4 second increment during your 8 second refresh. The advanced perks are very helpful, but not completely necessary to turn a profit.

With that said, I highly recommend advanced because it helps keep neocodex running, and without it you'd have no Abrosia in the first place.

One example of Abrosia failing to buy you something vs. one example of another program being successful is really not sufficient evidence of one being "better" or "worse" than the other though. Just keep trying different things and find what works for you. Scot has made plenty of guides on how to safely make a ton of NP in a matter of weeks if you check those out.

Best of luck!

Edit:
Personally I AB at Stamps/Chocolate Factory. Occasionally I'll do Magic Shop just looking for one big buy. But it is maybe once a week, and not for a very long time.

Edit2:
Scot's Guide:
http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Edited by Shwag, 27 June 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#6 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

I've only gotten 1 item with it in 2 days 5-6 hours a day, but it's like 99.9% probably because it's a 2 day old account :p. So I'm not complaining just have to wait for the account to age.

#7 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Try Easy shops: 1,4,7,13,108 ....

#8 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

It is possible to make a good profit without advanced because your haggle speeds can be the same. You'll just miss a few restocks when they happen at the 4 second increment during your 8 second refresh. The advanced perks are very helpful, but not completely necessary to turn a profit.

With that said, I highly recommend advanced because it helps keep neocodex running, and without it you'd have no Abrosia in the first place.

One example of Abrosia failing to buy you something vs. one example of another program being successful is really not sufficient evidence of one being "better" or "worse" than the other though. Just keep trying different things and find what works for you. Scot has made plenty of guides on how to safely make a ton of NP in a matter of weeks if you check those out.

Best of luck!

Edit:
Personally I AB at Stamps/Chocolate Factory. Occasionally I'll do Magic Shop just looking for one big buy. But it is maybe once a week, and not for a very long time.

Edit2:
Scot's Guide:
http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Yeah scot's guide is the whole reason I've made roughly 2 million in the last 48 hours without advanced.
However I do plan to purchase advanced as soon as it is possible for me :D

#9 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

Try Easy shops: 1,4,7,13,108 ....

You can't choose shops when you're non advanced. I guess you could keep stopping and starting it until you get one of those.

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

You can't choose shops when you're non advanced. I guess you could keep stopping and starting it until you get one of those.

You can if you use manual lists.

#11 GoGoGoJon

GoGoGoJon
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

It's disheartening seeing a list of

Missed ________:Sold out

but then again, I always forget about all that when I get a huge score <3

#12 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

I used abrosia before advanced and it helped me get to 20 mil nps! it is possible to make a profit, just takes longer.

#13 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

No, I do not.

#14 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'm not a member, and I still make lots of money at stamp, plushies, and backgrounds

Edit: Not to mention, I've made some awesome manual lists x)

Edited by squeaky511, 27 June 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#15 Murmur

Murmur
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

I'm not an advanced member sadly, and I still use it. Have made a couple million just by igloo abing and occasionally abing elsewhere.

#16 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

I use abrosia very regularly. I'm sure I'd be getting rich quicker with advanced, but I still turn up a nice profit without it.

#17 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

I've made 20mil+ in the past few weeks without advanced, not sure how much of that was from main shops. Stamps/books pay off usually, and clothing especially- I get tons of 300-500k+ items out of clothing so it's the biggest money maker for me besides attic. Most of my profit comes from attic still. Luckily I thought ahead when I was like 10 years old and made a bajillion accounts which I can use for attic now.

Wish I could edit some of the prices in the DB though cuz some things are WAYYY off on attic stuff, makes me wonder if anyone actually prices them that low. An example being spotted lupe MP I snagged last week, which is priced at 1m here, and sold for easily 2.5+

#18 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

I've made 20mil+ in the past few weeks without advanced, not sure how much of that was from main shops. Stamps/books pay off usually, and clothing especially- I get tons of 300-500k+ items out of clothing so it's the biggest money maker for me besides attic. Most of my profit comes from attic still. Luckily I thought ahead when I was like 10 years old and made a bajillion accounts which I can use for attic now.

Wish I could edit some of the prices in the DB though cuz some things are WAYYY off on attic stuff, makes me wonder if anyone actually prices them that low. An example being spotted lupe MP I snagged last week, which is priced at 1m here, and sold for easily 2.5+

How often do you AB? I've had it for over a month and have probably only made 5-6m in total, and I usually let it go for about 2-3 hours a day.

#19 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

It is virtually impossible to get MPs without low buy times and OCR + pre-haggles.

You are much better off doing something simpler, and going to somewhere with little or no competition. (I'd start with foods - set your profit to 3000 and you should be able to pick up a few items)

#20 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

It is virtually impossible to get MPs without low buy times and OCR + pre-haggles.

You are much better off doing something simpler, and going to somewhere with little or no competition. (I'd start with foods - set your profit to 3000 and you should be able to pick up a few items)

I've snagged several morphing potions without advanced actually. The best was only worth 350k, but hey, it's something. :)

#21 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

I've snagged several morphing potions without advanced actually. The best was only worth 350k, but hey, it's something. :)

Your internetz must be fast. Or you have low latency.

#22 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

You have to remember account age too....like I said earlier my account is like 3 days old now and it's only abed one item in 3 days with me having min profit of 5k...I should try to lower that and see what happens.

#23 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

I've gotten a few items with 20k+ profit using non-advanced membership,
now its just a mater of waiting for people to buy the stuff from your shop T~T

#24 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Your internetz must be fast. Or you have low latency.

That probably explains it.
Tonight I set it to AB in the igloo only just for fun. It's only caught one item in the past two hours, unfortunately. :/ Missed a few MPs too!

#25 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

That probably explains it.
Tonight I set it to AB in the igloo only just for fun. It's only caught one item in the past two hours, unfortunately. :/ Missed a few MPs too!

You can't always get 100% buys unfortunately. :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users