• Please log in to reply
612 replies to this topic

#601 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

Some of these are mixed in from other orders I made recently, but I bought all these albums and now I gotta wait for them to be shipped off ^^ I'm excited!!

49CXjnv.jpg

I'm especially happy with getting that fines EP one. Someone is selling it (used) on Amazon JP for around $80, but I got mine for $10 on a secondhand website :D

#602 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Holy moly!! Buckle up kiddos it's story time. A small miracle happened and I just gotta share the story.

So I posted this back mid December:

I want even just the opportunity to purchase this album ;_;
https://m.soundcloud...i-chan/fnwr-006

I know, I know, "piracy!!!!" but I want to own the actual thing.

It's a little weird how all I said was that I wanted nothing more than the opportunity to buy it, right? Implying that I would be fine if it was available for sale somewhere but someone bought it before me, just knowing that a copy exists out there. It's so incredibly, ungodly rare that just knowing that someone *has it* and that they're actually willing to part with it would be some pretty great news, you know?

So the night after making that post, I had a dream where the group who made this announced that they would be reprinting small amounts of their old albums and will be periodically restocking their online store. That included this album. I was ecstatic!! They hardly ever restock their online store so I was getting ready to type up an email to my shipping proxy (as the site doesn't ship their goods outside of Japan) so we could both start camping out and waiting for those restocks. But ahh, then I woke up. The good news was of course too good to be true.

But after having that dream I checked out this secondhand website I use to see if anyone put anything up from this group on there. Might as well, right? So I looked and there it was!! It was right there. The album was actually listed for sale for the first time in who even knows how long. But you know what? My shipping proxy was abroad when it went up and wasn't taking any orders until he got back to Japan. I was sweating bullets, man! I was watching the listing and (im)patiently waiting for my proxy to say he's back home.

But now, after waiting a while for the package to arrive, have a look!!

a9n4x8K.jpg

Words can't even begin to describe just how happy I am!!! This is seriously one of my top 5 albums, if not #1 favourite. That's really saying something because boy howdy not only am I indecisive, I also love a whole load of albums.

#603 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

fennel essential oil

#604 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

brushes.jpg

Did I really need more make-up brushes? Nahh. Do I need unicorn brushes however? FUCK YES

#605 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:58 PM

Valentine's Day sloth FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png

01RQBdb.jpg?1

#606 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

14-s1lite-blk-large_3.png

The wife's valentines prezzy (Motocaddy S1 Lite) I give her all the good stuff don't I :p

#607 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

My last purchase is actually my next purchase and then all extra funds besides those to take my Littles ones to Disney will be toward it is; a 2017 Subaru WRX Limited in Crystal silica black, after Disney it'll be brought from the stock 268 HP to 350 HP beating the STi by 45 HP, new tires all around, bucket seats thrown in with 5 point harnesses, an upgrade to the turbo, new turbo back exhaust kit with muffler delete, tinting, new rims, performance clutch, short throw shifter, ceramic brakes, slotted rotors, and any and every other mod I can think of...should be in my driveway within the next 2 weeks for me to start my modifications. Will be bringing her to car shows across the state and hopefully the country once I get sponsors secured, and a few rally races too.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 15 February 2017 - 12:55 PM.

#608 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:09 AM

Nice always wanted a WRX.  I myself am thinking of trading in the Mini for a bmw m135i going to take one for a test drive on saturday.

#609 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Good luck with your test drive @Bones BMWs are definitely nice cars. And through the years they've only gotten better. Used to own a WRX, got rid of it for better gas mileage and now that I don't have the ex to take 50 miles to go shopping I decided I want the wrx back
Nearly spent the extra $15k for the STi I wanted but for less than half the price I can have a faster and better car, so no questions asked there. Got my first sponsorship today actually so I'm pretty pleased. Can't wait to get my mods done on it and take her to shows and races. An ex of mine from college used to be copilot for the international rally races so I'm thinking of getting her to copilot me again, just have to see if her busy schedule making performance parts for GM will give her enough time to attend those races with me.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 17 February 2017 - 05:47 PM.

#610 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

Nothing too special

Spoiler

#611 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

And here is my latest purchase:
imagejpeg_01.jpg

#612 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Grrr Internet making me double post!

Edited by WarezHaxor, 23 February 2017 - 06:13 PM.

#613 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:12 AM

Black rose earrings. So Pretty  ^_^

75622404.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users