• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MishaZheleza

MishaZheleza
  • Iron Mouse

• 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

I've seen so many animes and read so many mangas since I was about 2. The first one I was introduced to was Cowboy Bebop. I always enjoyed the plots, nods to songs and musicians, and the music that goes with it. However, like many people, even though I was only a toddler, the ending irked me. Now that I'm older, I have been rewatching the entire series. However, the ending still irks me, though now in hindsight, it's fitting. Any suggestions?

Attached Files

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

Can't be any worse then Evangelion's ending.

#3 MishaZheleza

MishaZheleza
  • Iron Mouse

• 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

Evangelion, when I saw their ending, I was maybe 6. I remember running around my house breaking things because it pissed me off. With Cowboy Bebop, I just cried myself to sleep.

#4 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Evangelion, when I saw their ending, I was maybe 6. I remember running around my house breaking things because it pissed me off. With Cowboy Bebop, I just cried myself to sleep.

I did that just reading the synopsis of the last episode. I have never seen it. It is my favorite anime and I can't bring myself to watch the last episode.
Posted Image
I will probably see it someday. I'd have to take the week off work though. I'll need some time to recover.

#5 MishaZheleza

MishaZheleza
  • Iron Mouse

• 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

I really am not sure whether to watch it again or not. Though, I cried during the first Pokemon movie....and during the Hetalia movie.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, cowboy bebop, choices, opinions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users