• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

I miss seeing trader scores listed under our post count in our everyday posts. The scores were helpful for me when I was a new trader to trade with less uninhibitedly. If I were a new trader, I wouldn't think to go to the other trader's profile and look under User Feedback.

If not, can we have an option to display our scores? The space under our photos appear to incredibly empty with just the member status and post count.

#2 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think there was a poll suggested somewhere, nothing ever came of it, unfortunately.

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

The new Trader score looks fucking ugly by default, and no one has changing that as a priority,

So no.

#4 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

The new Trader score looks fucking ugly by default, and no one has changing that as a priority,

So no.

Agreed.

#5 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

I was just thinking of the trader score having the same format before the upgrade. Something as simple as Trader Score (# of positives) under your post count in the same font, color, and size of the number of posts. I agree with you that the green, red and gray boxes are horrible, but I want some small indication about our trade reputation under our name.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

I was just thinking of the trader score having the same format before the upgrade. Something as simple as Trader Score (# of positives) under your post count in the same font, color, and size of the number of posts. I agree with you that the green, red and gray boxes are horrible, but I want some small indication about our trade reputation under our name.

Ok, you code it then.

#7 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'd rather have the ugly ones than none at all.

Also, Keil, why haven't you changed your name back? It's confusing!

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

It's still in profiles. Just check that before trading.

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

It's still in profiles. Just check that before trading.

I do, but it's a paaaaain :p

#10 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

I had replied in your status, but I'll put it here as well:
The old trade score module wasn't compatible with the new system when they upgraded. The trade score that they have is extremely loud and in your face, and people don't like being distracted by what looks like the Italian flag in every post.

#11 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

I'd rather have the ugly ones than none at all.

Also, Keil, why haven't you changed your name back? It's confusing!

Sorry about the confusion about the name =/

The reason as to why I changed it is because my real name is actually Keil and it's relatively unique first name. I want to keep my Neopets and real life separate. A friend of mine googled me and found me in NeoCodex in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Competition last winter and bugged me to no end. I finally changed the name now since I'm applying for undergrad research opportunities and I don't want the professors to not get the right impression.

I had replied in your status, but I'll put it here as well:
The old trade score module wasn't compatible with the new system when they upgraded. The trade score that they have is extremely loud and in your face, and people don't like being distracted by what looks like the Italian flag in every post.

Sorry about that, I didn't check my status update after the first reply

#12 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

Sorry about the confusion about the name =/

The reason as to why I changed it is because my real name is actually Keil and it's relatively unique first name. I want to keep my Neopets and real life separate. A friend of mine googled me and found me in NeoCodex in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Competition last winter and bugged me to no end. I finally changed the name now since I'm applying for undergrad research opportunities and I don't want the professors to not get the right impression.

I thought one of your friends commandeered your computer, deleted your sig and avatar and changed your username to something dumb?

#13 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

I thought one of your friends commandeered your computer, deleted your sig and avatar and changed your username to something dumb?

That did happen >.< they changed my display name is Yolo as a joke.

#14 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

That did happen >.< they changed my display name is Yolo as a joke.

Well, you know...

Posted Image

#15 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Well, you know...

Posted Image

YOLO = The poor man's carpe diem

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Well, you know...

Posted Image

YOLO = The poor man's carpe diem

Posted Image

Edited by Satsuki, 03 July 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#17 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

I'm also to lazy to go on everyone profil before I trade with them.

#18 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

I do, but it's a paaaaain :p

Oh whatever, you like it.

#19 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Oh whatever, you like it.

Oh Punk, you know me so well.

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

Oh Punk, you know me so well.

She's like, "Oh it's such a paiiinnn... moaaan groaaan" and then takes notes in a homemade scrapbook-o'-crazy whilst reading through everyone's bios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users