Quantcast

Photo

Neopets Puzzle Adventure, is the codes it gives worth it? How do they work?

neopets puzzle adventure code virtual prize prize code

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

How do the codes work exactly? Do I just play it over and over for new sets of codes? Is it different every time? Can I share the codes I get? Can I use codes on side accounts?

Or just no one even know lol

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

Codes are unique and can only be used once. You can get one set of codes per game-console.

Edited by Drakonid, 04 July 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#3 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

So would it be agianst the rules to use codes on my side account?

So would that mean playing on my Wii will only give me one set of codes. Trying to play it over again on the same Wii won't work? Or is it possible to get more then one set of codes from one Wii?

Edited by LordAndSavior, 04 July 2012 - 10:54 AM.

#4 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

Additional to what Drakonid said, you can get some UBs from each code but mainly, people want them for the sidebar. When you claim your master code with the 10 codes linked to that code, you will unlock the sidebar. You can check JN's guide for more information. Probably it is not allowed to use the codes on your side account since it will reward NP items.

#5 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thanks, I edited my above post so you probably didn't see it So would that mean playing on my Wii will only give me one set of codes. Trying to play it over again on the same Wii won't work? Or is it possible to get more then one set of codes from one Wii?

#6 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Nope it won't work. You can only get 1 set of codes from 1 Wii.

#7 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

What about on the computer is it possible to get more then one set from the computer?

#8 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

What about a jailbroken wii?

#9 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

It doesn't matter, you can get only 1 code on each console.

#10 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

Yea what about a Modded Wii, is there any codes for the Wii version of the game such as with Gecko?

Ahh even for the computer? So I can't just delete and re install?

Edited by LordAndSavior, 04 July 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#11 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

I was thinking of this! I was wondering if I have 2 ds's can I redeem the code on both? :D

#12 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

I am not sure what you mean by saying "modded Wii"

If you have 2 DS systems, you can get 2 different set of codes but you can't redeem both sets on the same account. However, you can redeem 1 set from Wii, 1 set from DS and 1 set from PC version on the same account.

Edited by Jun, 04 July 2012 - 11:14 AM.

#13 LordAndSavior

LordAndSavior
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Thanks again for all your help, and you know a modded wii. One with the Homebrew channel installed.

#14 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

I am not sure about how it will work with modded Wii, you can try and see?

You are welcome.

#15 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Mkay! Thank you so much! ^^

#16 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Mkay! Thank you so much! ^^

You are welcome. I am glad if I could help.

#17 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

So will it work with pirated versions of the game?

#18 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

There shouldn't be any issues with pirated copies of the game, granted that you have yet to play the game on the console you're planning to play it on.

If you plan to use a DS Emulator, have fun finding an emulator that will give you working codes. Just about every emulator I've used has already been used to generate codes, which means that you won't be able to get any working codes. However if you have a DS laying around, and happen to have an R4 card, then you can get legit codes by playing it on the DS as opposed to emulator... Granted that the DS hasn't been used to play the game.

In short, as long as the console/emulator/system you are playing the game on has NOT generated all of the necessary codes yet, then you will be able to redeem your prizes. Codes are generated based on console/system, not based on the cartridge or specific save file.

#19 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

So why don't you just get the PC version and run it from there? And on that note, this game is too hard. I quit. @_@

#20 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

So why don't you just get the PC version and run it from there? And on that note, this game is too hard. I quit. @_@

It's super easy when you use the special abilities. The first petpet it gives you lets you flip a colour, and eventually you can buy a weapon that lets you flip two tiles (and cause cascades). With those two, you're pretty much invincible.

Also, if this game didn't take so damned long to complete, I could test the uninstall, re-install technique and see if it works for the PC version of the game.

#21 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

It's super easy when you use the special abilities. The first petpet it gives you lets you flip a colour, and eventually you can buy a weapon that lets you flip two tiles (and cause cascades). With those two, you're pretty much invincible.

Also, if this game didn't take so damned long to complete, I could test the uninstall, re-install technique and see if it works for the PC version of the game.

I come from an FPS background. All I know how to do is shoot at whatever moves... What uninstall-reinstall technique?

#22 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Oh, I just meant checking to see if uninstalling the game, clearing any registry entries and then reinstalling again might give me different codes on another playthrough.

#23 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and assume running the game in a VM would make it think it's being installed on a different computer :o

Also, I thought you needed two copies of the game and two consoles if you're going to get the codes via DS? Since you only get them from multiplayer, and trying to play it with the one rom on one ds + DS Download Play on another thing doesn't quite work... D;

Edited by Turnip, 06 July 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#24 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

I can see why this game never became a big hit. It's way too long and boring.

#25 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

It's not that it's long and boring, it's just incredibly simple.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopets puzzle adventure, code, virtual prize, prize code

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users