• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#376 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Im thinking about using this new hydroxcut with some type of test booster. Has anyone tried it or have any suggestions as far as supplements go? Im trying to get lean

Never had hydroxcut don't trust it, personally I do mostly weightlifting and take protein whey after a long workout its suppose to help build muscle but it reduces your recovery significantly. I can lift for 90 minutes take it and not be sore at all the next day; that way you can work out harder more frequently thus getting leaner.

#377 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Im thinking about using this new hydroxcut with some type of test booster. Has anyone tried it or have any suggestions as far as supplements go? Im trying to get lean

On paper using a thermogenic and a test booster is fine, but how old you are (or if you have low test levels) @mastat89 is the real deciding factor on whether you should use a test booster in general.

If ya don't feel like posting your age in here you can always shoot a PM my way.

#378 mastat89

mastat89
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

Im 24, dont really have a low test count but when i used it in the past i had huge gains in muscle size and max lifts

#379 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

You should be fine then long as you're willing to buy the stuff :thumbsup:

Just don't forget that diet is one of, if not the, biggest factor to leaning out.

#380 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

How old are you and what does your current workout plan look like? Im not a fan of hydroxycut. Some people get good results but I know some people that got some bad side effects as well.
As for test boosters, I dont find they do anything at all. Mind you im only 22 so my test is already high.. if youre older it might be worth trying, but you have to make sure you find a good one as I know a lot of them are junk and a waste of money.

Edit: damn, looks like my screen didnt refresh and I was late to reply lol

#381 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

Just don't forget that diet is one of, if not the, biggest factor to leaning out.

Abs start in the kitchen.

#382 a5m

a5m
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

I would personally stay away from test boosters in your early twenties, you don't really know what you're doing to the natural production of it, especially in your peak. Although that's just my opinion.

I'm lucky enough to be meso and just need to get my act together to get gains.

#383 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

I started doing pop pilates, minus the meal plan. It's pretty much all free, if you follow her on facebook and stuff. I'm still working on the way I eat.

I forgot the best part. The short videos have 3:18 of work out usually and that's my favorite number.

AND IF YOU'VE EVER SEEN MY 'STOMACH DOUGHNUT' IT IS NOW A STOMACH CRESCENT ROLL!

Edited by Napiform, 06 February 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#384 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

I am too lazy to go to the gym so I just lift weights and do push-ups 

Edited by Best, 07 February 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#385 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

I know everyone has to start somewhere, but doing 9 squats barely constitutes as a workout. 

Awesome progress though.

I did 40 today. It only took me 2 years to get this far.

#386 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

I did 40 today. It only took me 2 years to get this far.

Good for you, you should be able to make much more rapid progress now that you can do a decent amount.

Sorry for being a cunt two years ago. 

#387 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

Good for you, you should be able to make much more rapid progress now that you can do a decent amount.

Sorry for being a cunt two years ago.

It's ok. It obviously inspired me to be a better squatter.

#388 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:29 PM

It's ok. It obviously inspired me to be a better squatter.

I just insult people to get them to have nicer asses. Someone has to do it. 

#389 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

I wish I could squat but I have tendonitis in both knees from volleyball Q_Q

#390 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

I have a marathon in 16 days. I think this is the least prepared I have ever been.

#391 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

I have a marathon in 16 days. I think this is the least prepared I have ever been.

Even as someone who ran track at a high level for four years, I still think that people who do marathons are nuts. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users