• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

DO WANT.

Gonna see if any of my bros wanna do it, doubt it will become a reality but seriously fucking epic.

#2 ManhattanMaverick

ManhattanMaverick
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

That really is awesome

#3 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

Posted Image

#4 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image

I don't get it.

#5 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

A friend of mine is going on this vodkatrain ting,
http://www.vodkatrai...me/default.aspx

#6 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

A friend of mine is going on this vodkatrain ting,
http://www.vodkatrai...me/default.aspx

This one puts hair on your chest. Vodka is one hell of a drug.

#7 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

If I could do that, I definitely would. That is one heck of a way to spend summer.

#8 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

Wow!
That looks immense...hope you do get it sorted mate :)

#9 LaxBro

LaxBro
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Where do I sign up!? Lol

#10 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Edited by jcrgirl, 13 December 2016 - 07:32 PM.

#11 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Ugh, it makes me sick just looking at all of those loud and annoying people just yelling and dancing for no good reason. Have fun combing the salt out of your hair. <.<

Since when do you need a good reason to dance? I understand it's not your thing, but dancing, imho, you don't really need a reason to do. It's just one of those fun things you can just do (when it's an appropriate time of course) just to do.

But on the actual topic, I guess that's an okay way to spend a summer, if that's your sort of things. In my ideal summer, I'd go camping, ATVing, go to the beach, and that sort of stuff, and oh, dance a lot. And time to relax from the business by writing and watching anime, and probably continuing to study random things for fun.

#12 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Edited by jcrgirl, 13 December 2016 - 07:32 PM.

#13 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Wow, I would never associate myself with those kinds of people. That looks like second degree sunburn, seasickness, and scurvy just waiting to happen. No... no, my ideal summer is spent in front of a computer screen. Oh, and my roller blades to get around on especially nice days when I want some sun.

Ugh, it makes me sick just looking at all of those loud and annoying people just yelling and dancing for no good reason. Have fun combing the salt out of your hair. <.<

LOL WUT

Those kinds of people? Beautiful collegiate males and females who love to rage?

Since when do you need a good reason to dance? I understand it's not your thing, but dancing, imho, you don't really need a reason to do. It's just one of those fun things you can just do (when it's an appropriate time of course) just to do.

But on the actual topic, I guess that's an okay way to spend a summer, if that's your sort of things. In my ideal summer, I'd go camping, ATVing, go to the beach, and that sort of stuff, and oh, dance a lot. And time to relax from the business by writing and watching anime, and probably continuing to study random things for fun.

Camping is great, I am going next week.
What business are you in?

#14 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

I don't get it.

It's a disney channel show about kids who know how to spend their summer amazingly. And one of them has a british accent.

#15 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

It's a disney channel show about kids who know how to spend their summer amazingly. And one of them has a british accent.

Wow, I had no idea :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users