Photo

Random things that worry me

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

I am aiming for the collectible cards trophy, so I've been restocking and checking prices. Well one of the cards I have been trying to buy is rarity 96. In the item database says it has never been spotted in the main shops. This card is rarity 96 and costs 15 millions while the other rarity 96 cards are 600k-ish. Could it be that is not restocking in the main shops but it does in the attic? (that would explain why there are some around)... I have checked the other r96 cards in the Item Database and almost all of them have restocked in the past week or couple of weeks except the pant devil one. That shop is popular so theres always people using the program manager there.

#2 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

The database could have just seen it in auctions etc, and not in main shops. That would explain it. Otherwise, what you said is probably right.

Edited by cheekymagic99, 02 August 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#3 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

For as long as I've always restocked in the CC shop, I never see it cleared unless I do it. lol

#4 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

I wish TNT would automatically clear shops after the stuff has been sitting there for so long. It's so annoying to deal with.

#5 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

It would be good if they clear all the items on every restock and random ones appear.

#6 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

It could be that it doesn't restock, or maybe the database just isn't updated to it yet..

Finds board that's 14 days old. Replies. Gives a terrible answer in which the OP already said those answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users