cinema 4d photoshop

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

I tried creating an abstract shape in Cinema 4D and then working with it in Photoshop. It's my first time working with Cinema 4D and Photoshop.

I've also included the final shape I exported from Cinema 4D in this post. I'm giving it for people to use or just add to their collection of resources.

Final outcome. Criticism welcome!

Posted Image

Cinema 4D Shape.
Posted Image

#2 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:01 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the cutout! would you have any idea where to get more psds of renders similar to yours? C4d seems like such a powerful program, a good one to learn >_>

as always, i love the piece you've posted :'D i think if you added a few more displacements or blended the water with the render more it'd be neat

#3 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the cutout! would you have any idea where to get more psds of renders similar to yours? C4d seems like such a powerful program, a good one to learn >_>

as always, i love the piece you've posted :'D i think if you added a few more displacements or blended the water with the render more it'd be neat

No problem :) Do you mean like the cubes or just C4Ds in general? Yeah, just getting into it!

Awesome, thank you for the criticism :)

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

Loving your work mate. I personally haven't even bothered to touch Cinema4D yet, but looking at this example makes me want to give it a go. I love the use of the lens flare too, tops the whole effect off nicely imo. Well done.

#5 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Loving your work mate. I personally haven't even bothered to touch Cinema4D yet, but looking at this example makes me want to give it a go. I love the use of the lens flare too, tops the whole effect off nicely imo. Well done.

Glad you like it mate! Let me know if you do, I can point you to some decent tuts!

#6 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

like c4d renders where the background is transparent so i can use them in graphics

#7 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

Try searching Deviant Art, there's a whole load on there.

#8 sirdesigner

sirdesigner
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Try different shapes next time. You can combine some to make some really awesome 3d renders. Im a huge fan as well, but I get wayyy to annoyed with C4D and so I don't make them myself. This is good though.

#9 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Try different shapes next time. You can combine some to make some really awesome 3d renders. Im a huge fan as well, but I get wayyy to annoyed with C4D and so I don't make them myself. This is good though.

Thank you. Yeah that is what I intend on doing. I didn't actually know how to manipulate shapes but I have figured it out. Still got a lot to learn though!

#10 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

Looking good!

I love the colouring, and how you've put it all together :)

#11 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

Looking good!

I love the colouring, and how you've put it all together :)

Thank you sarah. :)

#12 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

This is gorgeous ^_^ It looks like a logo for a music channel or something.

#13 MrSharingan

MrSharingan
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

Slap text onto it, you now have an elctro/house album cover. LOL.
But very nice I must say!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cinema 4d, photoshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users