• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

We all have one :) as for me, I really like cute pokemon.
My favorites were Eevee & its evolutions, Munchlax, Pichu, & Smoochum.

I don't have a favorite Pokemon, because I don't know any Pokemon. I feel like it's this giant inside joke that everyone else gets but me.

#27 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

Posted Image

That squirtle is beast. <3

I don't have a favorite Pokemon, because I don't know any Pokemon. I feel like it's this giant inside joke that everyone else gets but me.

Get some Nintendo emulators, some ROMs and you're ready to go! :) (Metagross is the best though. Just so you know. ;) )

Mine are:

001 -151

Spoiler

152 - 251

Spoiler

252 - 386

Spoiler

387 - 493

Spoiler

494 - 649

Spoiler

Edited by Irradium, 13 July 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#28 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Nyaaaa, you should totally play one of the games~ The older ones are really easy to emulate if you don't have any of those new handhelds :3
You should definitely check out Pokemon Crystal, or if the old graphics hurt your eyes then Emerald or FireRed would be good!!

Spoiler

Edited by Turnip, 13 July 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#29 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Get some Nintendo emulators, some ROMs and you're ready to go! :) (Metagross is the best though. Just so you know. ;) )

Nyaaaa, you should totally play one of the games~ The older ones are really easy to emulate if you don't have any of those new handhelds :3
You should definitely check out Pokemon Crystal, or if the old graphics hurt your eyes then Emerald or FireRed would be good!!

I played what I can only imagine is called "Yellow" on my cousin's Game Boy about 12 years ago or so for a little while. It didn't seem really all that amazing, and it wasn't mine, so my feelings weren't hurt that I couldn't continue.

#30 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

Charlie :wub:

#31 ShinyPonyta

ShinyPonyta
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

The most beautiful Pokemon of all...

Spoiler

I can't tell you how many Ponytas I've bred trying to get a shiny...

#32 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Nobody actually likes it. It's like MLP but for men

#33 ManhattanMaverick

ManhattanMaverick
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Posted Image
and
Posted Image

Oh I forgot! Tododile is definitely my favorite!

#34 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
My favorites! I have Munchlax and Mantyke plushies ^_^ I'd really like a Slakoth one too.

#35 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

What in the hell are all these new pokemon you guys are posting? Pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver are the best games. The rest are just games they made to make even more money.... anyways my favorite Pokemon is Sandslash for some reason.

#36 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

What in the hell are all these new pokemon you guys are posting? Pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver are the best games. The rest are just games they made to make even more money.... anyways my favorite Pokemon is Sandslash for some reason.

How do you know that R/B/Y/G/S/C are the best if you haven't played the new games, without your nostalgia goggles on? ;) In my opinion, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are the best in the series! I mean, just look at the diversity in the Pokemon types and designs and region in general, Pokemon abilities were added in these, diving and finding all sorts of cool stuff underwater, the huge amount of exploring you could do, they aren't broken and glitchy (mind, R/B/Y were pretty fun from being so glitchy! You just don't find those kinds of fuck ups in the new games :p ), secret bases, double battles ♥... I could go on forever~

Plus, with the new games there's just so much variety with the huge amount of Pokemon!! I mean, there are so many different team combinations which are all great rather than the typical Genger, Alakazam, Dragonite, Charizard, Mewtwo and Snorlax/Chansey and.. not much else, hahah. Not to mention you can battle and trade with people across the world now thanks to WiFi which is pretty fucking awesome and great if you don't have any friends who like Pokemon.. hehehe... ;_; ! Sure, some of the Pokemon designs are a bit... weak in the newer games, but the original games had their fair share of bad designs as well!

The first gen was great and all, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on G/S/C. It's just... so small. Johto needed Kanto for something extra to do because it was so small, and that Kanto was just an empty shell compared to the one in R/B/Y. Not to mention the region itself wasn't very exciting, all I can remember is fields, fields, some water, more fields, cave, mountain, oh look more fields (though I guess Kanto isn't much better). I'm not quite sure why people consider it a new generation; G/S/C just didn't introduce as many new things as R/S/E did to G/S/C, D/P/Pt to R/S/E, and B/W/BW2 to D/P/Pt.

But eh, they're all good and bad for their own reasons~ ^^

Spoiler

#37 RandyX

RandyX
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

Spoiler

Edited by RandyX, 19 July 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#38 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image
Land Sharks for the win.

#39 Zam

Zam
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

I have Favorites in every generation, but one of my favorites?
Posted Image
GYARADOS! That new ability of his really helps out too.

Now fast foward a bit to 5th Generation:

Posted Image

VOLCARONA. Fire Moth, nothing more to say. Fun to use under the rain and in the sun.

#40 RandyX

RandyX
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

Tyranitar and Volcarona look like they were ment to fight each other.

Edited by RandyX, 28 July 2012 - 08:24 AM.

#41 Annalily

Annalily
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

I always had an odd affection towards Eevee, mainly because I liked everything they evolved to. xD

On a completely unrelated note...This kitten ftw.

Posted Image

#42 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

Posted Image

#43 Annalily

Annalily
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

I never liked Pikachu
Posted Image
Creepy smile....odd red cheeks....and the fact that I could never get one and that ticked me off. srsly.

#44 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Fun facts. Rhydon was the first pokemon designed. Ash was supposed to get a Clefairy, but they changed it to Pikachu after pikachu tested better with female audiences. And Clefable looks so much like Gengar because originally Gengar was supposed to be a corrupted Clefable.

#45 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

My favourite Pokemon would probably be Tyrannitar, Garchomp, and Metagross.
I hope people don't get all technical on me and flame me for liking "cool-looking" ones that "suck".
:D:D

Escavalier is also cool. It's like an armoured nose with two jousts. How can you go wrong?!

#46 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

I always had an odd affection towards Eevee, mainly because I liked everything they evolved to. xD

On a completely unrelated note...This kitten ftw.

Posted Image

There's this cool new program called Photoshop...

#47 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

There's this cool new program called Photoshop...

Well... I laughed pretty hard, then went to +Rep this. Apparently I can't from work... so here is a +Rep via post instead.

#48 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

My favourite Pokemon would probably be Tyrannitar, Garchomp, and Metagross.
I hope people don't get all technical on me and flame me for liking "cool-looking" ones that "suck".
:D :D

Wha- who said they suck? They're great for normal gameplay and in competitive battles, have wonderful movepools and have neat designs~ :p

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users