• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Are there any codexians that are into piercings? I love them and I've gotten a few of them. I've had my nose pierced, my ears and my belly button done but I got the flu right after I got my nose done and it closed up. I'm considering dimple piercings because they look amazing.

Spoiler

So does anyone have piercings? Want any? Post pictures!

#2 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

I've had my nipples pierced since I was 16. Napiform likes them so I've felt inclined to keep them. :)

#3 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

my old room mate had her nipples pierced and she liked to walk around naked. Our cat always tried to mess with them

#4 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

I've got my ears pierced, and had my tongue done for 4 years but decided to take it out when I chipped a tooth after I accidentally bit it <_<

I'd love to get more done in the future, but not entirely sure what at the moment, and they seem rather expensive for what you get out of it.

#5 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

I personally would never get any piercings but they don't bother me on other people.
In fact I find upper lip piercings very sexy as long as it's not over the top.
I do however despise those stupid ear gaping piercings.

#6 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

I hate gauges as well. The small ones are ok but the bigger they go the grosser they look.

#7 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have two holes in each ear, and my belly button, that's about the jist of it.

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

I have several ear piercings and my navel (which after two kids is really out of stubbornness that I won't take it out). I love piercings. I have had my tongue pierced, and have done one nipple (promptly removed), elbows, webs of my hands, and pretty much anywhere else that I could shove a needle through.

As for piercings I want, I would not want a dimple piercing, but I would love to have a nose piercing. A very small little sparkly diamond in my nostril. I have always wanted a tragus or a daith piercing on my ears. I also really want a vertical hood piercing but I don't think I will ever get one.

#9 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

I have 3 lobe piercings on each of my ears. I really like piercings, though I don't think I'll ever get a facial piercing beyond a simple nose stud. I absolutely love bridge piercings, but I don't think I could pull off (and it wouldn't work with my glasses). I'm planning on getting a scaffold or an auricle on one ear along with 2-3 rim piercings on each ear.

#10 malcolm

malcolm
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

I've got my conch and my scaffolding pierced, I recently left the scaffolding bar in a barber shop though so I need to buy a new one asap.

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

I also really want a vertical hood piercing but I don't think I will ever get one.

You mean the hood on your jacket, right? :unsure:

#12 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

i have my monroe pierced and i love it ! it was my first piercing and it was definitely a big deal for my dad.
I want a smiley
Spoiler

or some kind of double tongue piercing :o
i've never gotten my ears done because my hair's always down.

i think plugs (the spaced out ears) are pretty neat IF your lobes are detached. I saw a guy with ears that had attached lobes and they bent .. outwards while getting stretched. definitely not cute :((

#13 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

I also want to get microdermals below my collarbones and possibly on my wrists..

#14 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

yes! i love microdermals, i'd get my hips done but they're $70 per hole, and it's common for them to be rejected

#15 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Dang kids and your fancy smancy sterile done holes. Why in my day, when I was walking to Florida after my first beloved died, we did it the old fashioned way with a bone needle and irritated the wound with trensa pollen until it formed the appropriate scars.

Edited by coltom, 13 July 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#16 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

My friends got her hips done and they rejected. They look amazing but I don't have the tummy for that anymore. I should get rid of my belly button nobodys gonna see that shit.

#17 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Prince Albert.

Pics:
Spoiler

#18 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

I will never date a girl that has that stupid ass nose piercing that looks like a fucking mole. Same with girls getting 34242342 piercings, will never date them.

#19 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

I only have my lobe and my anti-helix. (Which I get asked a lot if it hurt...)

I would like more, although not sure what. Nothing over-the-top though.

I love snake/spider bites on guys. Dated an ex who had quite a large number of facial / ear piercings. As well as a PA and Jacobs Ladder. Not a fan of genital piercings...they just get in the way :(

#20 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

I will never date a girl that has that stupid ass nose piercing that looks like a fucking mole. Same with girls getting 34242342 piercings, will never date them.

Lol who's to say they'd date you in the first place?

Posted Image

I only have my lobe and my anti-helix. (Which I get asked a lot if it hurt...)

I would like more, although not sure what. Nothing over-the-top though.

I love snake/spider bites on guys. Dated an ex who had quite a large number of facial / ear piercings. As well as a PA and Jacobs Ladder. Not a fan of genital piercings...they just get in the way :(

I don't think I could date a guy with a genital piercing, I hear they tend to rip through condoms. But guys with tongue piercings are sexy as hell.

#21 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Lol who's to say they'd date you in the first place?

Posted Image

If they wanted to date me that is.

#22 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

If you think of a lady love as just a collection of parts, as a hole in her lobe, or a sunburst on her belly, or a beautiful dragon on one big calf and a unicorn on the other (things did get pretty mystical between those two), than you are missing the whole friggen point of it all. A woman is not defined by her body, or body art, or colour of her hair, or the shape of her nose or even phalanges. A woman, is defined by the strength of her will, and the power of her soul, and the clarity of her character. This is what you date, this is what you love, this is what you cherish for all of the days.

Silver trinkets near the yakingis or the intricate sunburst scar of the One that Hears Secrets that covers her body from ribs to fuzzy wuzzy; these are just a sweet glaze upon the substance meat of the soul.

Why does no one ever listen to that lesson.

P.S. Except Snooki, that chica scares the crap out of me.

#23 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

I don't understand the appeal in piercings. What's attractive about holes in your flesh that you fill with pieces of metal? That was a serious question, I'd love if someone could answer. :mellow:

My sister has gauges and they frighten me.

#24 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

This thread scares me. Piercings terrify me. When I see someone with piercings, all I can think of is the amount of pain they must have felt. My ears are pierced, which my parents got done when I was a baby, and I wouldn't pierce anything else. I'm familiar with nose piercings because of my background, but I have never heard of these new piercings in my life. People are piercing places I'd never have imagined anyone wanting to pierce. Google Images really didn't do me any favours.

#25 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

I don't understand the appeal in piercings. What's attractive about holes in your flesh that you fill with pieces of metal? That was a serious question, I'd love if someone could answer. :mellow:

My sister has gauges and they frighten me.

Ah, them Mr. deKelly I can teach you a valuable lesson about life. Women do not most of the things they do not for men, they do it for themselves. They like to tease us that it is for us, but it is about what makes them feel who "right". Not beautiful, not attractive, but most are seeking the image they want to be. Now some of that is because they believe they should look a certain way. Now, this is not the truth in all instances, some shaving, and such might be for others, but most .,.,.,

I never cared if a beloved was shaved or not, smooth or dental floss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users