Photo

(Finally) Potential Upcoming War

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#51 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

I seem to have been away from neopets every time there is a plot/war on, so I hope another plot is on its way!

Well they weren't really major plots.

#52 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

I seem to have been away from neopets every time there is a plot/war on, so I hope another plot is on its way!

I hear ya, I wasn't around for Faerie's Ruin; and had been iced right before the second battle for Meridell (or whatever the offocial name is)

#53 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

That is a shame, interesting foes and great swag from Faerie Ruin, I'm still selling bottle Fae.

#54 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

That is a shame, interesting foes and great swag from Faerie Ruin, I'm still selling bottle Fae.

I know, it just seems to be my luck. I had been iced a few months before the first Meridell war too, so I wasn't able to fully participate given my low leveled pet. I have the worst luck when it comes to plots... happend to join neo right as the first plot (Monocraptor?) was ending too.

Edited by Silver, 26 July 2012 - 11:24 AM.

#55 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

So, could this all just have been about the re-introduction of Neggbreaker? If so, how disappointing.

#56 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

No way we're going to have another war this close to the Fairie Fair Festival. *sigh*.

#57 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

TNT: Kings of the plot-tease.

#58 kidbit

kidbit
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

I think you have probably seen that, but from #559 Editorial:

On a scale of askldfk to 912,009 (askldfk being the lowest), what are the odds of a plot with battling coming around in the next few months? ~soccerboy13542
Approximately around kdfjl294

#59 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Looking at Neopets upcoming signature events, Halloween and Solstice celebration, I just don't see them working in a war any early than January. Obviously, this is mere speculation, and I am not selling the items I have stashed. Right now I'm clearing out all the Halloween stuff from last year, that never recovered from Key Quest.

#60 TheLonelyStoner

TheLonelyStoner
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Looking at Neopets upcoming signature events, Halloween and Solstice celebration, I just don't see them working in a war any early than January. Obviously, this is mere speculation, and I am not selling the items I have stashed. Right now I'm clearing out all the Halloween stuff from last year, that never recovered from Key Quest.

there is usually a war ever year in a half or so we are on scheduled for one around this time period

#61 Mundus

Mundus
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Hopefully they acutally go though with it, otherwise there's not much use for the new battledome :/

#62 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

if we are getting a war, they better get 1000x more servers. old bd lagged in wars, but never during peace time.

#63 CerberusPawsley

CerberusPawsley
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

I think they'd get the battledome all sorted out before starting a war. I also think it would be more likely to happen in spring/summer, just because there would be more participation. I remember being a maraquan supporter and not being able to afford the items I needed to turn in. :)

#64 Unseelie

Unseelie
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

I don't really see a war anytime before March at the earliest. That said, I think it would be most likely to happen during May/June/July, also known as: summer vacation.

#65 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

I bet bdc will riot 24/7 if they have a war with the current bd system. They really hate the no hp increase after win for some reason.

#66 darktank

darktank
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I bet bdc will riot 24/7 if they have a war with the current bd system. They really hate the no hp increase after win for some reason.

Yeah; it's understandable. That's a really frustrating system since you have to heal after every battle when it's something so trivial. It's just a nuisance I guess.

#67 stupidbloodytuesday

stupidbloodytuesday
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Yeah, the no auto-heal is really annoying, because it means you need to stock up on a crap-ton of healing potions, which takes a while. I wish I had thought to hoard them back before the new battledome happened.

#68 woah23

woah23
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Get a healing scroll=)

and fight against weak opponents to get your health back=)

#69 jessicafifia

jessicafifia
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

I'd really love to participate in another war :D

#70 piltzy

piltzy
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Finally, something i guess. Although it would be hard to top the old wars where it basically involved grinding out battles.

#71 bunnykd

bunnykd
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

It's interesting to see how they will use the new BD system.

#72 Horrible

Horrible
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

How long has it been since Faerie's Ruin? 2 years now? It's kind of hard to see why TNT isn't delivering, at least on some sort of plot. I know it's not like they can just make one happen out of thing air, and I know if one DID happen people would still complain. But it seems to be the one thing that would almost unanimously please the users.

#73 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

It's interesting to see how they will use the new BD system.

Agreed. I really hope the changes from beta are major, though, because as of now the thing is shit. The graphics seem so.... two dimensional and thrown together. Not diggin' it.

How long has it been since Faerie's Ruin? 2 years now? It's kind of hard to see why TNT isn't delivering, at least on some sort of plot. I know it's not like they can just make one happen out of thing air, and I know if one DID happen people would still complain. But it seems to be the one thing that would almost unanimously please the users.

Perhaps the reason they're taking so long is because they're working on something BIG? :p
At least I'd like to think so.

#74 Mathalaxryn

Mathalaxryn
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 25 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

It's been almost 2 years and a half since the last plot. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point.

#75 Horrible

Horrible
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

It's been almost 2 years and a half since the last plot. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point.

And before that wasn't there like, a plot a year? I thought the first year after Faerie's Ruin was the first year EVER that we had gone without a plot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users