Photo

Score got reviewed?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sweden

sweden
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Used score sender for a game. and my score got reviewed! will i get baned or? highscorr was 8150 and i ss 3000!

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

What game are you talking about? Math's Nightmare?

Better yet, PM me the details of your score/time and I can tell you whether it's freeze-worthy. PMing me is better than posting it here because people may suspect you assuming you do make it to the high score tables

Edited by Slowpoke, 23 July 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#3 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

Seeing as you were so low off the High-Score Tables, chances are you either

a) Sent the score far too quickly; If you score too highly in too short a time, it sends up a red flag OR
b) Sent an impossible score; in some games you score points in mods of 3, 5, 7, etc, meaning if you send a score that doesn't follow these mods, a red flag is sent up

Try reading here for a nice explanation of how to score send safely. Hope you don't get frozen!

#4 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Thankfully I've never had a score reviewed while using the score sender so I'm not sure what the likelihood of you being frozen is...
Anyway good luck :D

#5 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

Seeing as you were so low off the High-Score Tables, chances are you either

a) Sent the score far too quickly; If you score too highly in too short a time, it sends up a red flag OR
b) Sent an impossible score; in some games you score points in mods of 3, 5, 7, etc, meaning if you send a score that doesn't follow these mods, a red flag is sent up

Try reading here for a nice explanation of how to score send safely. Hope you don't get frozen!

Or c) you went above the review score. Most games have one and it doesn't matter how long you took, you're going to get reviewed.

#6 Seeeeemba

Seeeeemba
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:40 AM

can i ask, how do you know if your score got reviewed? will they send you a neomail to notify you? thanks :)

#7 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:49 AM

can i ask, how do you know if your score got reviewed? will they send you a neomail to notify you? thanks :)

I think it tells you in the score senders log :)

#8 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

it would tell you when you submit a score, in this case on the score sender screen

they will send you a neomail if the score have been approved by them, or promptly frozen if disapproved( not sure if 100% freeze)

#9 Parasol

Parasol
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

It's worth remembering that sometimes scores randomly seem to be reviewed, as well. I remember back when I used to score send, I got reviewed on a score that was both way under my legit score, a safe time, and AFTER I sent two other higher scores that didn't get flagged.. Nothing ever came of it. If your time isn't weird, you should be fine.

#10 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

it would tell you when you submit a score, in this case on the score sender screen

they will send you a neomail if the score have been approved by them, or promptly frozen if disapproved( not sure if 100% freeze)

I've had one score disapproved, can't recall which game it was, but I never received anything other than a neomail stating that my score was not accepted. I believe I may have sent the score a bit too fast, but the score itself met the necessary mod for the game.

#11 sweden

sweden
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Alright! Thank you for the reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users