Agreed :wub:

Posted Image

#53 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

LOL @ Michael Phelp's mom when she thought he'd won the gold last night...
Posted Image
And the daughter is all, "No, he got second" and then momma Phelps gives him a polite golf clap. BWAHAHA

Almost as hilarious as Aly Raismann's parents acting like they got itchy owie hemorrhoids while she was on uneven bars.
Posted Image

#54 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Almost as hilarious as Aly Raismann's parents acting like they got itchy owie hemorrhoids while she was on uneven bars.
Posted Image

I almost cried after I read that article. :lol2:

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

OMG you guys, Spice Girls are rumored to be rehearsing for the Closing Ceremonies. I AM SO READY FOR THIS.

#56 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

Spice Girls? Hate their songs... eww.

But I'll be watching anyway!

#57 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Spice Girls? Hate their songs... eww.

But I'll be watching anyway!

Nobody ever watches the closing ceremonies :lol2:

#58 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

I cannot stop looking at this. It entertains and horrifies me :mellow:
Posted Image

So what about Ye Shiwen? I thought it was disgusting that people tried to take that away from her, and there're people still screaming how she must be taking something that can't be detected after the drug test came back clean.

And those badminton players.. Drama drama!

LOL @ Michael Phelp's mom when she thought he'd won the gold last night...
Posted Image
And the daughter is all, "No, he got second" and then momma Phelps gives him a polite golf clap. BWAHAHA

Posted Image

Phelps' mom bugs me, her face pisses me off :(

Seriously, where the fuck were Aly Raisman's parents sitting, if they had to move around like that in order to see their daughter? I couldn't understand what the mom was up to, she looked so twitchy and insane.

Berners-Lee wouldn't bite when asked about the irony of American commentators not knowing who he was and instructing viewers to look him up on the Web.
"If you haven't heard of him, we haven't either," declared NBC's Meredith Vieira before co-commentator Matt Lauer told viewers in America to "Google him."

Source: CNN

I don't even.. *smacks head against desk repeatedly*

#59 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:19 AM

So what about Ye Shiwen? I thought it was disgusting that people tried to take that away from her, and there're people still screaming how she must be taking something that can't be detected after the drug test came back clean.

Seriously, where the fuck were Aly Raisman's parents sitting, if they had to move around like that in order to see their daughter? I couldn't understand what the mom was up to, she looked so twitchy and insane.

It's just impossible for a woman to ever do anything as well, much less BETTER THAN a man. When a man breaks a record, it's just skill. Good for him! He's a hero! When a woman does something extraordinary, she must be a cheater. That whore. Strip her of her awards!

Aly Raismann's parents were moving like that while she was on the uneven bars or balance beam, I forget which. I think they could see her just fine, they were just so anxious, I guess, that it caused them to mimic the look one gets while trying to hold in volcanic, explosive diarrhea.

#60 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

I just figured Aly Raisman's parents were on crack.

#61 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

It's just impossible for a woman to ever do anything as well, much less BETTER THAN a man.

I agree.

#62 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

"He goes out on one-night stands," Lochte's mother said of her son. "He's not able to give fully to a relationship because he's always on the go."

"Is there decent girl out there who doesn't lie?" Lochte asked during an interview with ESPN. "They all lie. They're all evil. I just want to meet someone who is real, who is honest ... who wants to love me as a person."

Lochte was also asked a number of questions pertaining to his sex life during an interview with Women's Health magazine. He revealed that he uses the wink technique to meet women, he likes women in white jeans, and he finds fashion to be extremely important.

Source: http://www.nesn.com/...ght-stands.html

Meh, Lochte's attractiveness just died. Calling all women evil liars is not the way to a girl's heart. I laughed at the fashion part, sounds like he goes for women probably as shallow as he is.

I wonder why his mother had to put her son's sexual lifestyle out there, that's not something we need to know about.

http://www.mediaite....mpics-coverage/
Edit: The other video was too big so it just looked blocky. The vid on this page is smaller, scroll down a bit. Yay boobies!
^Not able to embed this video for some reason. American Female Water Polo player Kami Craig yanks down Spanish player's suit and won't let go. A boob makes a surprise appearance.
I am just eating all this up :D For shame, Team USA!

Edited by Ladida, 03 August 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#63 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

Source: http://www.nesn.com/...ght-stands.html

Meh, Lochte's attractiveness just died. Calling all women evil liars is not the way to a girl's heart. I laughed at the fashion part, sounds like he goes for women probably as shallow as he is.

I wonder why his mother had to put her son's sexual lifestyle out there, that's not something we need to know about.

http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=SRGR1Y2Q36GRFF07&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1
^Not able to embed this video for some reason. American Female Water Polo player Kami Craig yanks down Spanish player's suit and won't let go. A boob makes a surprise appearance.
I am just eating all this up :D For shame, Team USA!

You can't even see anything in the water polo video. Besides dat ass.

#64 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

You can't even see anything in the water polo video. Besides dat ass.

More like a bit of side boob after watching it over to make sure. It was over too soon to get to check it out properly :(

Edited by Ladida, 03 August 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#65 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

Yeah, Lochte is pretty stupid. I was excited because YAY a swimmer who doesn't look like a muppet like Phelps does. But.. yuck. I mean... seriously YUCK.

At least we always have Nathan Adrian. Dorky as hell, but he's modest, charming and a has terrific smile.
Posted Image
Oh. And this.
Posted Image
WOOF WOOF! *panting* AHH-OOOOGAH! AHHH-OOOOGAH! *whistles* HACHI MACHI! *fans crotch*

#66 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

I love to watch the track and field. The throwers just show perfect technique. Gymnastics can be inspiring to watch. But to list them here is a little list lol
-Boxing, Judo, Basketball, TKD, wrestling and can't forget soccer

#67 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:27 AM

I found a pic of that 2m tall Asian swimmer who creeped me out:

Posted Image

That's him.

#68 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

Japanese Edward Cullen.

#69 HannahElizabeth

HannahElizabeth
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

I loved the opening ceremony, but the closing ceremony.... They should have just stopped once John Lennon was videoed in. After that, it died a hundred deaths of sheer crapness. There were warning signs (in the form of One Direction) even before Lennon, too. Awful. Just awful. Still, proud of Team GB, I thought we did really well to come third on the medals table. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users