• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

I don't know if this is the right forum but I want to know if there is any already but for me someone who does not AB I use adblock to help is there anyway someone can make a list for the main shops.

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

You are so lucky i went through my junk folders today.

http://forums.allbli...image_block.txt

Its 1.1MB, contains all of the shitty items, i think it caps off at 5k or something like that...

I do know that there are some items that share images and some of those are rare items mixed with cheap items and so they will both be blocked... use at your own risk....

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

Pyro, why am I not surprised you have exactly what was requested.

Coincidentally, I just got my main iced for using this. Apparently discussing the use of Adblocker is against TNT rules. *sigh*

Anyways, +Rep. Thanks.

#4 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

Well of course it's against the rules. It's putting yourself at an advantage over other people with a 3rd party program.

#5 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

You are so lucky i went through my junk folders today.

http://forums.allbli...image_block.txt

Its 1.1MB, contains all of the shitty items, i think it caps off at 5k or something like that...

I do know that there are some items that share images and some of those are rare items mixed with cheap items and so they will both be blocked... use at your own risk....

Thanks!

#6 cocodrile333

cocodrile333
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

can some1 tell me how to load/add a list using adblock? I posted something similar on other topic and got no reply

so I could post the items I blocked manually(took ages) and improve my own lists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users