Quantcast

Photo

Here's a list of how to transfer items from shells to your main!

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

POPULAR POST!

I've noticed a lot of these boards being made lately, we should just make one, pin it and that's that. This is a list made up by members here and a pretty good list...so here goes!

• Buy expensive items up to the 10M range. Ex: Gbomb, Krawk MP's, Other BD Weapons etc. Neofriend your main account and send it as a neofriend. You want to send items that high, because you don't want to be sending 101231243 items that are worth around the 500k range. Supposedly after sending a certain amount from one account to another you get flagged.
  • Go through trades. Put an item up for trades and make an offer on your main and accept the trade.
  • "Misprice" an item in the shells shop and "snipe" it with your main
  • Other advice: Make sure your main isn't on the same proxy as the shell account, send neomails from your shell to your main once in a while, make it look like they're different people and make it seem like they're friends

If you have more to add post them in here and I will update this post!

#2 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Good job, someone had to make this eventually! +Rep

#3 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

In the middle of making this I turned to my TV (which I hadn't look at in like 1 hour) and saw a sex scene going on (No nudity) then there was blood everywhere and my first reaction was WTF bitch was on her period? Then dude pulls out a chainsaw and my jaw just dropped. Apparently I'm watching American Psycho.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

Good job, someone had to make this eventually! +Rep

:doh:

Posted Image

#5 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

All the the others were neopoints. An item one!

#6 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

I know, I saw your other post after I saw this. -.-

#7 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

Neither is pinned, if any of these topics were pinned then topics would stop being made, or at least most of them.

#8 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:54 PM

Krawk Morphing potions are getting HTS.

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

People just need to learn to do a search before asking such a common question. You're guaranteed that 90% of the questions asked, have a thread hiding away somewhere on the forum with the answers you seek.

#10 shaggy111

shaggy111
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

lol. I thought I was crazy because I neomail conversations back between my shell and my main. Sometimes I have long conversations with myself. (Think I need help).

#11 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

Krawk Morphing potions are getting HTS.

Price it at 800k then.

#12 James

James
  • â™” King James â™”

• 1539 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

lol. I thought I was crazy because I neomail conversations back between my shell and my main. Sometimes I have long conversations with myself. (Think I need help).

lol I must see these conversations.

#13 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

I do this too! Me and myself are total BFFs who give each other game tips, heads up on news items, and we hold long, in-depth conversations about the latest video games we play. XD

On the topic of the board, though: Be careful when sniping from your shop. Just because it's not in your sales history, doesn't mean that TNT can't track it, especially if you're selling HT items for 1 NP. I'm pretty sure it's one of the less safe methods of transferring items.

I also do things like these when my ABing account grabs an item that I want and I don't want to make it seem too obvious that I'm transferring items between accounts too often:
- Snipe an item worth less than 300k-400k for 99k from my ABing shell to my main. That's more plausible, especially if you often price other "cheap" UBs similarly
- Trade one rare for another rare. I often exchange HTS with ETS of similar value between my two accounts, or a lower valued UB for a higher valued UB.

#14 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Great job futurama.

#15 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

Supposedly after sending a certain amount from one account to another you get flagged.

Wait... is that gifting from one account to the other or by going through trades? Or both?

#16 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

Imo, I think trades is better. I havent gifted and I havent gotten frozen on shell accounts that hold anywhere from 20-50m at a time.
Just take AB items and transfer them to a semi shell through (trades/shop snipe) Then sell it on the semi shell and save some money for big ticket items like Gbomb or w/e.

Transfer to main via trades, never include NP in the trade to your main. I also managed to find a way to confuse the hell out of TNT if they ever look close into your account. They will never know which accounts a shell that your transfering to and whats not. I managed to keep about 80m so far in 3 weeks :)

You also reminded me I have to transfer some stuff over to my permanent shell that wont be getting iced (hopefully) :)

#17 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

Good thread Futurama, this should cut down on the spam.

#18 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hidden tower bd items and paint brushes are usually good items for transferring.

Baby paint brush, royal paint brush, gbomb, sword of air/fire/earth/water, etc...

#19 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Wait... is that gifting from one account to the other or by going through trades? Or both?

This is gifting and trades combined.

#20 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

Good thread Futurama, this should cut down on the spam.

Or:

Thread gets buried -> How do I safely transfer items? -> Repeat step 2 4 more times -> List of how to transfer items -> Go back to step 1

#21 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Or:

Thread gets buried -> How do I safely transfer items? -> Repeat step 2 4 more times -> List of how to transfer items -> Go back to step 1

If it gets pinned it won't get buried.

Bump. Don't let this get buried please.

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Pinned.... happy now?

#23 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Pinned.... happy now?

I guess, I just didn't want to see 40 more of these topics made in 2 weeks. Thanks.

#24 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

I dont know, but doesn't it seem suspicious giving away a 10M item, just like that. i'd lift my eyebrows if i were TNT

#25 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

That's why I added do the neomail thing, make it seem like they're friends. Also you could just always make a trade saying giving away for free and accept it to the account you want it on, but that might make people make a board or 2 on the BD Chat or Trade Chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users