autobuy help abrosia

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Sparkes

Sparkes
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hello all. (:

So I got Abrosia a few days ago, and I'm currently not an advanced member. Nonetheless, I still read about nonadvanced members on here making impressive profits. I'm not look for an instant 1 mill, but making 100k in one day would be really nice, cause I don't think I've ever made over 40k (and those items aren't even selling in my shop...)

Because I want to be cautious, I've only been ABing for 1-2 hours at a time, 2 or 3 times a day. Is this not enough?

Basically what I'm asking is how do you make decent profits?

#2 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

First of all, patience is the key with Abrosia. It's not a miracle program.

Second of all, the more profit you demand, the less safe your settings need to be. You can't have both fantastic profit and amazingly safe settings unless you're incredibly INCREDIBLY lucky. Which most of us aren't.

If you want guaranteed profit, try using the autoplayers.

Also, for items in your shop, either price them manually or use NeonAP to price them and they might go a little quicker.

#3 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

Make sure you're also buying at the Almost Abandobnned Attic. Although you can only buy 5 items per day there, there are a plethora of UB's sold there every day that can easily meet your target of 100k/day (or even 1m/day).

As for main shop AB'ing, your best bet is to use a list and stick to a few select shops. 1-2 hours a day x 3 times a day should be plenty time for AB'ing.

#4 Sparkes

Sparkes
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

Thanks for your help. :)

I don't expect instant profit, and I'm actually okay with less profit and higher safety. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a secret I was missing. So I'll just keep plugging along and hope for the best! Also if you don't mind, I have just a few small questions...

How many NP do you keep with you while ABing? I've had about 50k-100k on hand at a time, partly because I don't have much, but should i keep more out?

Also, is it safe to AB on half price day? I know it'll be more profitable, but does the risk factor go up?

Thanks again! :D Means a lot.

#5 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

I keep approximately 500k on hand while AB'ing. I'm sure there are others who keep much more on hand.

Half price day is probably one of the safest days to AB on due to the sheer number of both AB'ers and legit/semi legit RS'ers all trying to get some great deals on those days. The only issue is that you probably won't see a whole lot of profit those days due to how many other people are fighting for the items that you're probably AB'ing :p

#6 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

I keep approximately 500k on hand while AB'ing. I'm sure there are others who keep much more on hand.

Half price day is probably one of the safest days to AB on due to the sheer number of both AB'ers and legit/semi legit RS'ers all trying to get some great deals on those days. The only issue is that you probably won't see a whole lot of profit those days due to how many other people are fighting for the items that you're probably AB'ing :p

That's usually why I AB very early in the morning or very late at night, way less competition.

#7 Sparkes

Sparkes
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

That's usually why I AB very early in the morning or very late at night, way less competition.

That defintiely seems like a good idea. I've missed a lot of items in the last few minutes. xD

But thanks again everyone for helping. :)

#8 GoGoGoJon

GoGoGoJon
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Afternoon/Evening isn't super crowded either due to everyone thinking that way ;)

#9 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Afternoon/Evening isn't super crowded either due to everyone thinking that way ;)

Afternoon is hard to get a decent item unless you have risky settings.
I stick with default to be safe.

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

In the period between 6am and 2pm NST there are a lower number of restocks, 7pm to 4am NST would be the best times to restock according to our data. ;)

#11 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

In the period between 6am and 2pm NST there are a lower number of restocks, 7pm to 4am NST would be the best times to restock according to our data. ;)

Well I restock around 4am - 6am NST and 9pm - 11pm NST

#12 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

It can take awhile to sell items in the shop. I took a few weeks hiatus from one account, logged back on the other day, checked my shop till, and found 55k in there. So yea, it could take some time to sell. I use auto-pricer and set it to lowest.
With abing, i normally leave it on between 3-4 hours, depending on how much life my laptop wants to give without being connected to power.
non-advanced members are limited with their wait-time. I wish I could set it to 3-4 seconds, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. I'm fine with what i pick u now.

Another way to make some NP is with the habiturium, dailies, and being EXTRA cautious with SS. I am slowly making myself a list of SS through my own experiments with the games.

#13 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

It can take awhile to sell items in the shop. I took a few weeks hiatus from one account, logged back on the other day, checked my shop till, and found 55k in there. So yea, it could take some time to sell. I use auto-pricer and set it to lowest.
With abing, i normally leave it on between 3-4 hours, depending on how much life my laptop wants to give without being connected to power.
non-advanced members are limited with their wait-time. I wish I could set it to 3-4 seconds, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. I'm fine with what i pick u now.

Another way to make some NP is with the habiturium, dailies, and being EXTRA cautious with SS. I am slowly making myself a list of SS through my own experiments with the games.

Fuck being cautious with SSing. I SS'd 12 hours straight once and ended up with like 5 trophies and I wasn't iced.

#14 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

i lost my 1st neopets account (it was about as old as the site, i think joined one year after it opened) because of SSing. So yes, be cautious. That was when i was young and dumb with Neocodex.

#15 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Fuck being cautious with SSing. I SS'd 12 hours straight once and ended up with like 5 trophies and I wasn't iced.

Then you're most likely flagged anyways.

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Not everybody is as lucky as you are.

#17 rjhipup

rjhipup
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

I only abed for about 2 hours today being my first day and went from 20k on my side to 50k so I cant complain since I didnt have to do anything and that is with default settings

#18 HannahElizabeth

HannahElizabeth
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

Have default wait times increased in the program? I am often waiting between 9 and 10 seconds, and missing everything except Snot Lotions. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users