246 replies to this topic

#101 LeiLani

LeiLani
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

You exploited my curiosity :p

Pshhhh,
I did no such thing. :p

My words simply stimulated the need for you to check what was in the videos.
c:

#102 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

As someone who's been following this thread for a while, I'm happy to say that I have not been scarred for life by watching any videos suggested by LeiLani. Somehow I feel somewhat innocent still.

#103 ImperialOwl

ImperialOwl
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

Just about everything from the moronic, "Like this," to the retarded," Share this," to the fact that it wastes a sh*t ton of time, to the other fact that everything on there is recorded.
Hooray, NWO.

#104 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

This probably sounds so insensitive, but I get tired of seeing belly pictures and sonogram pictures. I understand they're excited, but to make a sonogram photo your profile picture? No. Or when people make their newborn, reddish purple baby as their profile picture. Dafuq?

Especially when they post sonograms from like the 1st trimester and you have no idea wtf you're even looking at.

#105 LeiLani

LeiLani
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

As someone who's been following this thread for a while, I'm happy to say that I have not been scarred for life by watching any videos suggested by LeiLani. Somehow I feel somewhat innocent still.

You're one of the lucky ones.

This:
Posted Image

I'm not even going to edit it and hide her identity. She's a fucktard. She is my brothers ex-girlfriend, he commented on her shit which lead to it being shown on my feed today.

OMG bahahahhaa.
How old is she?!
She has a baby in the picture -____-

#106 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

This:
Posted Image

I'm not even going to edit it and hide her identity. She's a fucktard. She is my brothers ex-girlfriend, he commented on her shit which lead to it being shown on my feed today.

It's a pain to try and decipher that. I deleted a few people who typed that way. They were all ghetto girls, though. LiEk dis tYPe oF Stuf. Hell that's probably not even close. I have to sit and think about how to type like a retard. How do they do it?!

#107 LeiLani

LeiLani
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Just about everything from the moronic, "Like this," to the retarded," Share this," to the fact that it wastes a sh*t ton of time, to the other fact that everything on there is recorded.
Hooray, NWO.

Cause that's what facebook is about. :D

#108 hadoukenlord

hadoukenlord
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

I hate when facebook things say "Like if you love god, ignore if you worship satan" those things are super annoying x_x I don't even get how it gets on my news feed

#109 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

I hate when facebook things say "Like if you love god, ignore if you worship satan" those things are super annoying x_x I don't even get how it gets on my news feed

I'm going to Hell because I didn't like a picture. I didn't know the Bible referenced Facebook. Must have missed that section.

If Facebook wasn't the easiest way to keep in touch with people, I would delete mine.

#110 hadoukenlord

hadoukenlord
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

I'm going to Hell because I didn't like a picture. I didn't know the Bible referenced Facebook. Must have missed that section.

If Facebook wasn't the easiest way to keep in touch with people, I would delete mine.

haha yeah i think i would too, and i see pictures like "Like if you like pancakes, ignore if you hate god" seriously.... what kind of people think of pictures like these? and when i try to block the people posting the pictures it always says the system is overloaded x_X

#111 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

haha yeah i think i would too, and i see pictures like "Like if you like pancakes, ignore if you hate god" seriously.... what kind of people think of pictures like these? and when i try to block the people posting the pictures it always says the system is overloaded x_X

It's those pictures and the ones that are like "you don't need condoms when you've got SWAG" or, my favorite, "girls don't look for guys with personality, they look for guys with SWAG"

Society pisses me off. Pretty soon we are gonna have a pandemic of 14-17 year old girls getting pregnant because they thought "having swag" was more than enough form of birth control.

#112 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

http://www.lolshock....ock_sites.shtml

http://eyebleach.com/

MY MIND NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED

#113 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Wtf did you do

DID I MENTION THE BLOOD?!
It was...broken...there was blood and hair everywhere.

That's nothing, go watch the BME pain olympics.

#114 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

That's nothing, go watch the BME pain olympics.

I did. We talked about it earlier in the thread.

o___o

#115 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Receiving mass amounts of game and app invites daily from the same people. I ended up blocking about 90% of the games and apps on that damn site...

#116 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

I hate everything about facebook, I only use it to post pictures of meals I cook now.. oddly enough those pictures get me more attention from the females then any 'mirror muscle' shots ever did.. and to think of how much work I put into those..

#117 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

I hate everything about facebook, I only use it to post pictures of meals I cook now.. oddly enough those pictures get me more attention from the females then any 'mirror muscle' shots ever did.. and to think of how much work I put into those..

Let me guess... you're a hipster who only takes pictures of your food using instagram?

#118 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

Let me guess... you're a hipster who only takes pictures of your food using instagram?

How'd you catch me? Was it the baby display pic?

#119 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

http://www.lolshock....ock_sites.shtml

:D

Some of those scare me :x I don't know who would be insane enough to look through all of them O_o

....no I didn't. :D

4 girls finger paint didn't seem that bad of a url name....until I went to it....................

#120 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

4 girls finger paint didn't seem that bad of a url name....until I went to it....................

Omg. . . how can people be so disgusting? I don't understand.

#121 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Everyone knows you only post those on forums ;)

#122 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

i hate that there are no dislike buttons.

#123 LeiLani

LeiLani
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

It's those pictures and the ones that are like "you don't need condoms when you've got SWAG" or, my favorite, "girls don't look for guys with personality, they look for guys with SWAG"

Society pisses me off. Pretty soon we are gonna have a pandemic of 14-17 year old girls getting pregnant because they thought "having swag" was more than enough form of birth control.

My friend has a shirt that says
Knowledge
Swag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ahem.

Receiving mass amounts of game and app invites daily from the same people. I ended up blocking about 90% of the games and apps on that damn site...

One of the worst!
"--- needs your help catching a chicken"
"--- needs you to join his mafia"

wtf >__< I don't care if anyone plays those games, but I hate getting those over and over

I actually haven't seen that yet.

#124 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

tmi

Edited by Napiform, 06 March 2014 - 01:07 AM.

#125 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

i hate that there are no dislike buttons.

http://www.facebook....7261387?sk=info

You're welcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users